Thread: Those Ginza red towels

Senior Member(無間使者)

Those Ginza red towels

I'm sure the bros here know what I'm talking about. Ginza really needs to get some lint free towels. It's the only shop I go to where I get that red lint stuck on my undies. Just a suggestion, hence not a complaint.

Ive never noticed.......I dont usually have my undies on when im using the towells though?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by shamrock View Post
    I'm sure the bros here know what I'm talking about. Ginza really needs to get some lint free towels. It's the only shop I go to where I get that red lint stuck on my undies. Just a suggestion, hence not a complaint.
    Maybe you should get some lint resistant undies.

How about wearing red undies when it's 'Ginza time'?

Or do what I do...GO COMMANDO!!!

When I saw Jolin and took off my pants...she squealed (with delight),"no panties!!!", to which I said, "I only wear panties on my head"!
    No one ever says "I wish I would've fucked less" on their death bed...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol I think I have to spell it out. So after the last shower, I dry myself with the red towel. Lint gets stuck to your skin very easily as you dry. And then you put undies and clothes on. Later on, when I go to the loo back in the office, I see all this red lint stuck on my dick etc... get it? Lolll

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did u see Jolin today? Looks like we licked the same pussy then.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by 5StarFan View Post

When I saw Jolin and took off my pants...she squealed (with delight),"no panties!!!", to which I said, "I only wear panties on my head"!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 5StarFan View Post

Hahahahaha! You are such a hentai pervert

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I never noticed any lint and I never noticed the colour of the towels, I'm always too busy perving at the Japanese pussy I am about to lick, sip, and fuck, or just licked, sipped, and fucked ...

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I never noticed any lint and I never noticed the colour of the towels, I'm always too busy perving at the Japanese pussy I am about to lick, sip, and fuck, or just licked, sipped, and fucked ...
    Same here! Punting at Ginza really spoils you, as in 'real' life, when you go out on a date, or see a hot chick, you're not sure if you're going to 'get lucky'...

At Ginza, the stunner before your eyes is going to suck you, fuck you, drain your 'essence', tell you what you want to hear and be your fantasy...the opposite of marriage...and usually costs less than dating a high maintenance girl!

Oh, Shamrock bro, I'm guessing this is what Ginza's dryers must look like...but red:

rcha086
    Think it was only one occasion when I was given a towel that has probably been washed way too many times. Could be something to suggest to Wilson. Bring it up next time!

Did u see Jolin today? Looks like we licked the same pussy then.. lol
    Saw her last week...

I try not to think about the other cocks that have been in her mouth and pussy before I got there (which is why the 1st shift of the day is awesome)!
    Jolin gargled copious amounts of mouthwash, so I'm not really worried anyway...

But then my nightmare would be to DFK her (or any WL), and a long pube (not hers) gets stuck in my teeth! (AWWWWW).

Maybe this is TMI, but when seeing Lisa, was nervous (she's soooo my type), was scared I was going to fart in her face while she was doing DD...it really made me 'tense up'!
    Tip of the day...don't see a WL after lunch!!!

Oh, what makes Jolin so GFE are the 'small' things she does (not sex related), like when she gargles and then makes this 'AHHHHHHGGGG' face from the listerine 'biting' back, it's so fucking adorable...I just want to...well...you know...hahaha

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Simple solution is to wear red undies when punting.
    You can't see the red lint from the towels, and red is a colour associated with celebrations or good luck in many Asian countries (especially China) so the girls will love them

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Simple solution is to wear red undies when punting.
    You can't see the red lint from the towels, and red is a colour associated with celebrations or good luck in many Asian countries (especially China) so the girls will love them

Problem solved!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never seem to have that problem before. Must be the towel's quality or how it's being washed or how many times us punters before you have used it to wash inbetween our crotch

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the support guys loll

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Commando, now thats an idea. Yea they love it when the undies are red

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    all i wanna say is they need bigger towels lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    all i wanna say is they need bigger towels lol
    I know the feeling, im a big guy myself and sometimes there like really small.