Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aqua

Senior Member(無間使者)

Aqua

mixed day on the punt, just back from a long break, looked up Backpage or Locanto, i know, what an idiot, but you live in hope!!!
    saw one in northern suburbs, sounded great, looked even better so i thought why not. in Hamilton Rd Wavel Heights, described as 22 and gorgeous, and i have no doubt, she probably was 40 years ago. for once, the big head ruled and so off i went, remembered some one had reviewed Aqua in Taringa so near home, why not.
    great place, very private, i would almost say luxurious, and lovely girls. $60 hour, everything i was after for a return, WIR, without a doubt

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ditto bro! I like the lilly on on the msg table....nice touch.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Ditto bro! I like the lilly on on the msg table....nice touch.
    haha yes, a lovely touch, mine was made in Tiawan

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Mine was made in korea.The lilly is an amazing flower.
    Did u know that if u insert your finger deep inside the flower and tickle the stamen it will release a stimulating aroma that will linger on you for hrs. This is not just the case with freshly picked lillies but even ones that have been stimulated several times that day. Although fresh is always the best.😊

Senior Member(無間使者)

Aqua

Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Mine was made in korea.The lilly is an amazing flower.
    Did u know that if u insert your finger deep inside the flower and tickle the stamen it will release a stimulating aroma that will linger on you for hrs. This is not just the case with freshly picked lillies but even ones that have been stimulated several times that day. Although fresh is always the best.

Hi, May I know how much we have to pay for extra

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went again last Thursday, different girl, made in Korea I think. prices are getting steep but what a great service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi, been in Hospital again, so off the punt for 2 to 3 months, thinking of doing Aqua tomorrow, any one have any info for who's working on a Sunday? I havent been for ages so lost track. Thank guys

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been pretty regular to this shop over the last 6 months, lately though I have found some attitudes a little too money orientated for my liking. It is almost like uni fees are due or something. During the last six months i have sampled
    the following ladies and have scored them overall, massage and .....

Kiki 6
    Mina 10+
    Cathy 6
    Sarah 6
    Janice 7
    Nana 9
    Eva 6
    Tiffany 7
    Sarah 6
    Vivi 8
    Rose 6
    Tomo 7
    May 8
    Amanda 7
    Miko 6
    Selena 6
    Lily 7
    Jenny 7
    Asa 6

It should be noted that a lot of ladies listed have moved on, which is my second complaint about the shop, it seems to turn the girls over faster than other shops that I have used in the past. You start to build a rapport and bang gone. Score wise, a 6 in my book is a good time, nothing great, forgotten a couple of hours later. 10 is heroin, highly addictive and should be avoided otherwise you could lose your house with the money you will blow. The last couple of weeks i have been spending time getting to know the ladies at LMH down the road. Will report on them when i get to know them better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been highly satisfied with this shop with every visit. And no I pay like any other punter. LMH is also very good but more pricey.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Mina do massage? Don't see her on the daily roster ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddona View Post
    Does Mina do massage? Don't see her on the daily roster ?
    Yes and shes veeeeery good at it plus shes nice to talk to in fact id say she would have given me a top 5 massage of all time. Yes massage. Shes a girl where u know every thing is going to b good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Returning to Brisbane after few year, and my fav join amore seems to be close now. Would you recommend Aqua or LMS? or better yet know one within 5 min of CBD? PM will be much appriciated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by James Adamy View Post
    Returning to Brisbane after few year, and my fav join amore seems to be close now. Would you recommend Aqua or LMS? or better yet know one within 5 min of CBD? PM will be much appriciated.
    Or you could just go and check em out for yourself,its called punting......wheres the fun in being spoon fed?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went into Acqua yesterday and noticed the upstairs area had been leased, carpark was full with office workers cars, leaving no room to park, so back onto the street, which if you have been there is a pretty steep short street with no parking on one side. Not ideal, hopefully this can be sorted. When I was walking down the driveway, some staff from upstairs came out to their cars, would not of cared if it was a couple of blokes, but when it is ladies, I find that a little confronting. As they would know what is going on.

Anyway Acqua has just become a after 7 pm place for me now or weekends.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been going to Acqua at Taringa on a regular basis and i have to say i love this place. As soon as you walk in you know the experience is going to be great. I have to say the girls are very easy on the eye but are always busy so best to make booking. The rooms are clean and i haven't had much trouble with parking and have always managed to get a spot. However i think if customers are booking then obviously if you just turn up without a booking you may not find one (makes sense). The shop is a bit hidden but i like that cause i don't want others seeing me that i am going there and yes i have seen the people from upstairs walk out as i am coming up the stairs to the shop...but honestly i doubt they give a $%!t cause its a massage place. Probably they themselves have gone here.

i enjoy this place but i am a big guy and i have my insecurities and while lying on my stomach i feel comfy except the thought in my head questioning "are they disgusted or judging my body" or are they making faces. but they don't they just carry on when it came to the flip that is when i get nervous as hell but they just do their stuff. WHEN YOU ARE BIG THIS KIND OF CRAP DOES MATTER TO ME....EVEN IF I AM PAYING....overall ALL the girls are great i think

They do have negatives though! (1) the shop is usually very busy so you may not get your favourite girl (2) they don't have too many rooms (3) The bathroom is not right near the rooms and when you go to the bathroom to shower you may pass another customer. (4)lastly this just pedantic but being winter they do have heaters on but it does seem to get a bit hot in the rooms especially the smaller rooms.

anyway that was my opinion of this place and i hope it helps you guys out there. i give their massage service 10/10
    *** please note I had to drastically edit this cause it appears giving honest reviews is not warranted by some and being a first reviewer makes it sound like i am instantly on commission for them . anyway for the rest of you guys I guess just try and see

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Islander1980 View Post
    i just found this website and thought to look up the place i go to regularly and what people think. I have been going to Acqua at Taringa on a regular basis and i have to say i love this place. As soon as you walk in you know the experience is going to be great. I have to say the girls are very pretty and You are always met with smiling face. On the occasions when i drop by without a booking, although i wont be seen straight away (usually booked out), they really do try and help out by giving options for next available time. the shop is so clean and you can tell they care about appearances. i haven't had much trouble with parking and have always managed to get a spot. However i think if customers are booking then obviously if you just turn up without a booking you may not find one (makes sense). The shop is a bit hidden but i like that cause i don't want others seeing me that i am going there and yes i have seen the people from upstairs walk out as i am coming up the stairs to the shop...but honestly i doubt they give a rats. Probably they themselves have gone here.

Describing my first time i went there...wow what a confidence booster.. well i am a big guy and i have my insecurities and while lying on my stomach i feel comfy except the thought in my head questioning "are they disgusted or judging my body" or are they making faces. but as soon as the oil goes on they start their conversation and make you talk and feel comfortable. the massage service is great and as long as you can tell them when it hurts they will accommodate your massage pressure. when it came to the flip that is when i get nervous as hell. i turn over and close my eyes and don't look at them....obviously thinking i am getting judged, but no once again they make you feel comfortable and ask if i was ok and give their smile to reassure you. overall ALL the girls are great i think and if you treat them with respect they will treat you with respect back.

They do have negatives but the shop is usually very busy so if you don't make appointment you may not get your favourite girl (but i love them all) or even don't get a place until a later time. they don't have too many rooms and so hence comes back to pressure on booking. The bathroom is not right near the rooms and when you go to the bathroom to shower you may pass another customer. lastly this just pedantic but being winter they do have heaters on but it does seem to get a bit hot in the rooms especially the smaller rooms.

anyway that was my opinion of this place and i hope it helps you guys out there. i give their massage service 10/10 and their personalities a 10/10
    Are you on a comision or maybe the owner revue just to good. If your paying I don't know any shop care how big you are only how much your pay. This really sounds like crap.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by payingalot View Post
    Are you on a comision or maybe the owner revue just to good. If your paying I don't know any shop care how big you are only how much your pay. This really sounds like crap.

NA MATE no commission and not owner. just my experience but each to their own. Plenty of other places am sure you enjoy and write positive reviews on right!! so this was my first review and i found the place fine for my expectations so thought add my 2 cents to the conversation

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah have to agree !! Like the way he keeps saying the Shop is always busy and booked out .. ummm don't know about that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I actually agree with the reviewer. Very good place here. Some hot babes and everyone has a good attitude. And no I don't get a commission either. Try it. Or don't. Suits me if you don't believe me !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Must admit tried here once some time ago
    Parking was a hassle hadn't made a booking wanting to see the line up, was greeted by a friendly enough chinese ML a bit to chubby for me but they were too busy so he may have a point

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast