Thread: Punting over the last Month

Junior Member(有D料到)

Punting over the last Month

Hi fellow Punters,
    after a bit of a break i decided to go try some other establishments other than AS. This review will cover a couple of punts over the last month or so.

DingDing83
    First time to this place, looks like an old warehouse/office block in a really industrial area. First impressions when you walk in is the place is a bit on the nose. Could not pin point it but i think it's the stale smoke smell which is kinda off putting, being a smoker myself you could say its ironic... but smoking indoors makes the place stink.
    Anyway... was met by a Chinese mamasan who said she had a few girls on and led me to the waiting room
    1st girl - Aussie, FAT and fucking ugly, with big boobs and fat arse. I nearly vomited and thought to my self who would pay to fuck her? (you would not fuck her is SHE paid you).
    2nd girl - Jenny - Cute Japanese student - About 22 to 25, nice looking with blondish hair but a size 8+ even though on their website they advertise her as as size 6.
    The mamasan then walks back in a she says that's all we have (lying cunt).... but she guarantees Jenny's service as she is new to the industry and can provide the typical Jap GFE feeling ( i didn't believe a word she said).
    Should have walked out but the jap girl seemed innocent and sweet so i thought i would give her a bang, paid and went to the room. The rooms are not that great, bed seems to be a double size..rather small compared to other establishments.
    What i was pleased about is that Jenny didn't leave the room as all the other girls at other establishments do.... she stayed with me and went for a shower before we begun. Service was ok, nothing really special, but as she was only new to the industry i managed to get DFK for free (i guess she didn't know that most WL charge extra in Brisbane). I must admit, even tho the sex was okayish... Jenny was a sweetheart and very attentive. She even helps you dress at the end and puts on a "i am so sad you are leaving me routine".
    Would i return? Most probably not, unless they get more Asian girls working there as their stock of Aussie girls are revolting.

Yimi467
    I have been to this place many times and only walked out two times due to them not having anything i liked. The place is so much cleaner to DindDing83 and they have all Asian girls (Chinese/Korean/Japanese/Vietnamese)
    Saw a selection of 6 girls that were available (all pretty good except for a fugly Vietnamese looking girl) and decided to settle on a cute Chinese girl named Sarah.
    She looks like she would be 25+, size 6 with black hair down to the shoulder line, B cup boobs and hairy but trimmed pussy. Her CBJ skills are ok, but at least she didnt rush it. She doesn't mind you touching her anywhere on her body, even her pussy, as long as there is no fingers inside.
    Sex was crap at first when she jumped on top and went for maybe 1 minute and said swap positions...no effort at all. i got on to with missionary and gave her a good fucking and blew my load inside her after a good solid 10 minute pounding, to which she responded quite nicely. We got to talking, usual crap....from Beijing and living in Melbourne to study English.
    I got horny again while i was playing with her pussy and she gave me a decent handjob and asked if i could blow over her tits. i had to oblige and intentionally missed blowing a bit on her face. She didn't seem to mind too much.
    Would i return? Yes i would go back to Yimi467, but not to see Sarah again... plenty of nice looking HAB there just like AS. I did see a hot Korean girl there at Yimi, don't remember her name but she was Short/Blonde/Size 4/Cute face/B cup boobs, should have booked her instead.

Asian Star
    Went back to AS the other night and was shown 4 girls, all pretty but not what i was looking for. As i was leaving, i saw a SMOKING HOT babe coming out for a booking she had. I was like GAWD DAMN!.
    Going by the description on their web site i think she goes by the name of Korean Coco. Long wavy jet black hair, nice C cups, killer legs and a tight arse. Her face was quite beautiful with a sultry look and she walks around like she is a sex goddess. I will book her in the next couple of days and provide a report.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the reviews Ginko ! there is a place down the coast that has all asians too i heard some great reviews LuvAsian

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That might be the same Coco that was there last year. Reviews were mixed ie good looking, but not great GFE. Her English is minimal, so that makes it difficult to communicate what you want which is a big part of a punter (and the lady) enjoying themselves.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brothels are still fun. Thanks for the reviews.

Just haven't had the reason to go to Coopers Plains for a while.