Thread: Paris (CN) - OK-ish punt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Paris (CN) - OK-ish punt

I thought I would do a quick report on Paris from Sakura Palace.

I pulled the trigger on my scheduled monthly punt and was keen on Paris from the photos on the website. Paris does look really good in the photos, but unfortunately Paris is a lot older in person. My guess around early 40s, definitely not 23 as advertised.

The point of my punting trips is to enjoy the pleasures of a young lady, what is the point of the punt if the lady is similar in age to my wife...anyway, thought I would just continue as I was already there.

Sakura Palace digital team has fantastic photoshop skills.

Face: older version of the photos
    Body: nice slim body as per photos, boobs smaller than the photos, soft white skin
    Bush: trimmed
    LFK/DFK: none, especially after dining at the Y (she is a bit of a clean freak)

Session was the standard shower with thorough wash, I went exploring her body first and played with her boobs and did some dining at the Y. Then she returned the favour, cat bath and BBBJ (after wiping my chest and little Bro with cleaning wipes - as above, clean freak). The BBBJ was OK, nothing special. Raincoat on and started in CG, I was losing stiffness so swapped to mish and regained stiffness so continued to pump away. Paris was surprised I hadn't come yet, so I got her into doggie position and pumped away again until explosion. Then rested and showered.

On way out I saw the place was getting busy, saw May (CN) walk pass in the corridor... hmmm she actually looks good and looks young. I may return in a week or two to see May.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep the genuine photos are of the room not the girl. LOL. Thank you for saving me I was going to go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the intel. Was going to go based on the photos. Saved another punter.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the intel, thought paris appeared pretty hot in pics. Looks like this place is master of trickery and deceit!