Thread: Cracker adventures - 3 in 1 reviews!!!

Banned

Cracker adventures - 3 in 1 reviews!!!

I got the morning free, so I decided to visit all these cracker ads to see if they're real or not.

First up: Abbie and Ada threesome. $300/h. 32 Tennyson Rd. Parramatta. Two 40-yr-old asian ladies with smoking legs. Very thin.

Next: Carol. 44 Great Western Hwy Parramatta, at the motel. Singaporean accent. When I went in, her hair is wet, her teeth are black, looks like she drank bleach and corroded her teeth or something...

Next: Monica and Emma threesome. $420/h incl. bbbj. 1 Weston St. Rose Hill. Took me a while to find it, out of time. Sounded old on the phone. She felt sorry and give me $20 discount next time I visit.

So there. If you are directed to any of these addresses, you know what's coming to you.

P.S. I didn't include their apartment number for privacy purposes, but I'm just sick of these faks ads.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow thanks for the hard work. Driving around these days is not something that is easy or carefree unless you're not worried about the time it takes.

Banned
    Not worth wasting your time with these cracker ads. However having said this, there is sometimes a hidden gem in those ads but the majority of certainly fake.

Banned
    Yea, but once in a while, u get Bella or Uri. Besides, I live around Parra and there's not much there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    Yea, but once in a while, u get Bella or Uri. Besides, I live around Parra and there's not much there.
    Some brothers have mentioned post op girls using these sites and advertising themselves as 100% girls when they aren't.

Banned
    @cuteguy: I'd rather get a BJ from a post op dude than one of these she-zombies. I'll do a WeChat one once I get the chance.