Thread: Jasmine - my last straw for this place.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jasmine - my last straw for this place.

Coincidence?
    This place and me - I don't know what it is - every alternate session at this place for me has been great, including 2 of the most memorable sessions in my life, while the other alternate sessions were nightmarish.

Anyhow
    Hadn't been to this place in about a year, was in the neighborhood so decided to give it a go. Was originally aiming for Queenie, but was busy so I took Jasmine - being a sucker for the nice rack she had.

Short story
    Stepped in the room at 1:37.
    After choosing, showering, the (rushed) session, a little bit of cuddling and extra sth, showering, clothing, complaining to the mamasan and arguing with Jasmine (who by the way, had already completed the prep work with another punter in a different room)
    - the time was...2:05. That's right, let alone the session, after all the BS, 30 minutes hadn't even passed.

=====

Session/service
    Service-wise...She knows how to do fire/ice (well, just fire) and her rack feels great. But abso rushed to the max in doing this and while I was trying to enjoy the FS slowly, kept telling me to go quick - lost some focus and basically blew much much much earlier than usual. I showered - and she was already dressed by the time I stepped out.
    I complained and we argued that she should stay while she kept on saying "time to go." "get up." and even "let's go" on her phone translator.

The time? 1:53.

I basically had to persuade her to cuddle and engage in some 'hand stuff'. I showered again and she stepped out. I got dressed, she hadn't returned. I stepped into the hall and she was taking towels to another room with someone already there.

Basically she's trying to get as many sessions in as possible regardless of time paid for. NO basic concept of common sense taught at all.

I explained this to the boss, she had the WL step out and the WL started blabbering in Mandarin to me. Argument pursued and the best the boss could say was not choose her next time.

...Well, how about making sure she can't work here at all w/o any change...

Stepped out - my phone read 2:05 - which I pointed out to the mamasan.

Conclusion?
    If you're willing to try - make sure you go for the 15 minute session for $70 so she can't cheat you.

I will NOT be ever returning here again.

Hilarious......after report like this and the shop still bumps it! 😁

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Hilarious......after report like this and the shop still bumps it! 😁
    Just goes to show just how much they really care when they obviously didn't read the bad ar!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 7cowper View Post
    Jasmine on today
    You really didn't read the review did you?...