Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Being given contact details by a girl you see

Junior Member(有D料到)

Being given contact details by a girl you see

Hi guys,

Recently I saw a girl at an establisment I wont disclose ofcourse to protect any identities and I was given contact details, my question is what does it mean when you are given a phone number? Has it happened to you? I'd like to hear anyones experiences with this as I am confused and not sure what to really expect.

I'm a shy guy, I also have needs, hence why I book to see girls. At this particular case though, I was struggling to get it up (partly nerves, also she was a stunner and little guy was like a seesaw). We were able to do some fucking and at the end we just chatted while holding hands.

Told her that I'm not confident with women and that I do this mainly to try to learn how to interact with them, maybe give myself some bravery if I go out alone to a club or something.

Anyway she told me about herself and how she was the same and went out and saw people, then mentioned we could essentially "meet up" and she'd help me out.

Anyway once it ended she asked for my number and texted me. I have sent some messages but I'm not sure what to really expect from this.

Any help or advice would be appreciated at this point as I'm concerned about so many possible outcomes.

Cheers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    just wants to keep you as a regular mate

Banned
    Not trying to be a downer as your username leads me to believe you've got great taste in music, but the contact details would be for one of two reasons:

1) Girl is doing privates with selected clients on the side.
    2) She wants you as a regular.

This has happened to me personally (and due to your recent posts, I believe at the same shop). Don't read too much into it bro, it's a financially driven exchange on their part, guarantee it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by w8nbleed5 View Post
    Hi guys,

Recently I saw a girl at an establisment I wont disclose ofcourse to protect any identities and I was given contact details, my question is what does it mean when you are given a phone number? Has it happened to you? I'd like to hear anyones experiences with this as I am confused and not sure what to really expect.

I'm a shy guy, I also have needs, hence why I book to see girls. At this particular case though, I was struggling to get it up (partly nerves, also she was a stunner and little guy was like a seesaw). We were able to do some fucking and at the end we just chatted while holding hands.

Told her that I'm not confident with women and that I do this mainly to try to learn how to interact with them, maybe give myself some bravery if I go out alone to a club or something.

Anyway she told me about herself and how she was the same and went out and saw people, then mentioned we could essentially "meet up" and she'd help me out.

Anyway once it ended she asked for my number and texted me. I have sent some messages but I'm not sure what to really expect from this.

Any help or advice would be appreciated at this point as I'm concerned about so many possible outcomes.

Cheers.
    Sounds like she likes you dude, go for it, ask her to meet up for lunch/coffee/etc, have some fun times and learn how to handle yourself with a woman, just don't fall in love ...

If it turns out she just wants your money no big deal you would have gained some experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Sounds like she likes you dude, go for it, ask her to meet up for lunch/coffee/etc, have some fun times and learn how to handle yourself with a woman, just don't fall in love ...

If it turns out she just wants your money no big deal you would have gained some experience.
    Can confirm. Fell in love with a WL she isn't a gold digger not that I'm 'rich' anyway but feelsbadman.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds like she likes you. Give it a go. And yes be cautious particularly about money but everyone is different and don't assume she is a user either. There are some lovely girls out there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post

Astute advice. Just live life no regrets. I have had many
    girls I wanted to ask out but failed miserably
    because I have chat up skills of a ventriloquist doll. You
    don't want to be haunted by the question what if.

Banned
    Yes, everything is possible.
    For private business, yep.
    Keep regular clients, yep
    Build own social networks, yes, to be friends. "Hey, Carlie, how are you?"
    Partner hunting, ...
    Just wait and see how it goes.

Banned
    forgot all the negativity from what others are telling you.

matter of the truth is, shes found her prince charming (you) and shes waiting for you to take her away from this horrible job.

she wants to marry, have kids and live happily ever after.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    WL and MLs like to have regulars

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Hi guys,

I don't think this is a good way to get experience in dealing with normal women.

It is just a substitute for it; the more you do it, the further away from normality you are likely to become.

I have swapped contact details with MLs, but it rarely gets beyond the occasional message "hey dear, you haven't been to the shop for a while".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I don't think this is a good way to get experience in dealing with normal women.

It is just a substitute for it; the more you do it, the further away from normality you are likely to become.

I have swapped contact details with MLs, but it rarely gets beyond the occasional message "hey dear, you haven't been to the shop for a while".
    Totally agree. There will be more rejections when dealing with MLs or WLs. Most will give out their numbers if they like you and want to retain you as a regular for 'business' purposes and not for friendship. If you want to test a girl as to whether she sees you as a friend or just a 'regular client' then ask her out and see how you go. Having said this, there might be a very small number of MLs or WLs who are serious about finding someone to have a relationship with or to get married. Good luck!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuttlefish View Post
    I have had many
    girls I wanted to ask out but failed miserably
    because I have chat up skills of a ventriloquist doll.
    Ha! cuttlefish, as someone said about your epic fail punt story in Thailand, you've got a funny turn of phrase.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In the wise words of Usher: "Gotta let it burn"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the advice guys, puts me at a bit more ease.
    Just never had it happen before and figured I'd ask those experienced in punting what they thought.
    For now I will just treat it as a nice gesture and maybe send a message every now and then.
    Without expectations there is no disappointment so should be fine.
    Appreciate it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the advice guys, puts me at a bit more ease.
    Just never had it happen before and figured I'd ask those experienced in punting what they thought.
    For now I will just treat it as a nice gesture and maybe send a message every now and then.
    Without expectations there is no disappointment so should be fine.
    Appreciate it.
    Hahaha. Experienced in punting or not. It doesn't matter. From one of my regular MLs told me, some clients are just simply oblivious to things. As what your threat stated, the girl gave out her contact, and some clients persistently message her when she is off work, when she is working etc etc. But she told me that she doesn't respond or just very simple one or two liners. And despite not going out on date requests with the client, they still persist and did not think that she has no interests in him. I think it really doesnt matter one is experienced or not. Just that one has to be realistic and stop thinking that they have a real connection with the girl despite never gone out on a date with them before (even after months of messaging)

However, I do agree that there are some genuine friendship which can be formed (just not those with unrequited love LOL)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catiness View Post
    Hahaha. Experienced in punting or not. It doesn't matter. From one of my regular MLs told me, some clients are just simply oblivious to things. As what your threat stated, the girl gave out her contact, and some clients persistently message her when she is off work, when she is working etc etc. But she told me that she doesn't respond or just very simple one or two liners. And despite not going out on date requests with the client, they still persist and did not think that she has no interests in him. I think it really doesnt matter one is experienced or not. Just that one has to be realistic and stop thinking that they have a real connection with the girl despite never gone out on a date with them before (even after months of messaging)

However, I do agree that there are some genuine friendship which can be formed (just not those with unrequited love LOL)
    I can understand that, gotta be annoying for them, maybe I should've declined or something but it was something unexpected so I didn't know how to react. I'll treat it based on gesture I guess.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I can understand that, gotta be annoying for them, maybe I should've declined or something but it was something unexpected so I didn't know how to react. I'll treat it based on gesture I guess.
    Ask her for wechat or line etc......
    If she add you then you might be special to her !!!

And if she installed one of the apps just for you then you hit the jackpot.
    But it can bring more headaches to you then joy some times

Good luck....it's worth trying

As CL said " nothing to lose and gained some experience " that's what you want right?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As if none of the girls have wechat...

Anyway, it's more headache than it's worth. If you want genuine relationships, you gotta go find it where money isn't the first objective.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    As for me, the first condition to become friends is that you know her name instead of her working code or she just want to know what is your name other than your booking name.

Hope you have a good story.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast