Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Being given contact details by a girl you see

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Thanks for your advice. Atm I'm keeping his 12k. That's such a weird but wonderful friendship.
    Hahaha man that is wierd, I wouldnt trust anyone with 12k if I had it 😅 but I guess thats just me..... but if it works out for you both then good on ya!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for your advice. Atm I'm keeping his 12k. That's such a weird but wonderful friendship.
    Not only have u got him by the balls but you also got his assets so he can't punt..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Truely weird but wonderful friendship. Its amazing how many different relationships or friendships we may have. But at some point of time (more than we may think), it may come to the single point we were afraid of!! Hope it works out for you in future as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by w8nbleed5 View Post
    Hi guys,

Recently I saw a girl at an establisment I wont disclose ofcourse to protect any identities and I was given contact details, my question is what does it mean when you are given a phone number? Has it happened to you? I'd like to hear anyones experiences with this as I am confused and not sure what to really expect.
    Similar experience happened to me too mate, I asked her out for lunch without the expectation of free sex or any sexual favours *we all know the devil inside lol* and purely cause I liked her personality and all and I made that clear to her. We were the same age so maybe she was up for it but blablabla gave her my business card and to my surprise she texted me. Been texting each other constantly on some days and rarely on some days too, haven't gone out to lunch yet or etc. due to conflicting schedules but we talk about other things not related to sex at all, just fun conversations, greetings, random subjects. There are really genuine nice girls in the WL scene, but as everyone says just don't fall in love lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lol don't expect much. As some have mentioned some are nice and can get along with them so you may be lucky.

I got some numbers, most was when they were working and they missed seeing me lol

Got a current one. She seems ok but it's still a client type thing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Look. The answer lies in their willingness to see you outside of the shop. Anything else is just horse shit.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234