Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best B2B : Younger than "Coco, Mimi and Candy"

Senior Member(無間使者)

Best B2B : Younger than "Coco, Mimi and Candy"

Coco, Mimi and Candy are Milfs and are just awesome based on reviews. But are their any other similar if not same younger options in similar price range? Which ones?

The masters you mentioned were all special gems and treasures of the industry ! And it's not a coincident that all three of them are matured milf ! As their skills and experiences took a lot of times and efforts to perfect !

Having said that, they all have an apprentice or two which I also had the pleasure to try but unfortunately , all the apprentices may be bar one had retired earlier than their masters !

Mimi and Michelle, they met at 252, Michelle is a wonderful sort and very young, Mimi took her under her wings and even took her for a short tour in Tokyo for both business and pleasure ! Michelle , unfortunately for personal reasons left the industry not long after, she has real potentials .

Candy and Sue, I'm sure lots of regulars at QVB will remember the Korean girl Sue , excellent massage and body to body and almost a complete package after she enhanced her Cup size to a firm C Cups ! Again, either retired or back to Korean, Suely will be missed.

Coco with Bobo and Amy, Bobo was gone before she had a chance to complete her training and apprenticeship at Stanmore, but her improvement in the short time working for Coco was amazing , Bobo was almost a younger version of Coco! Amy on the other hand is still at the new 252 though !

So yeah, if any one finds a younger ml's who is as good as or similar to the three masters . I like to know too.

But then again, if you can't then why not keep seeing Mimi and Candy while they are still available ?

Well if you read my AR's you know I've seen 2/3 of the masters. Honestly candy is actually pretty attractive. She's like your best friends hot mum. If you don't like how she looks trust me instinct will take over once she starts her part 2 just give it a go mate!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can someone share location, price for RnT at Candy?

Probably AHLUNGOR can share details?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Well if you read my AR's you know I've seen 2/3 of the masters. Honestly candy is actually pretty attractive. She's like your best friends hot mum. If you don't like how she looks trust me instinct will take over once she starts her part 2 just give it a go mate!
    9 out of 10 punters here would not describe her as hot, but each to their own.

Banned
    I'd give Mimi a 5/10
    Candy 7/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Massage King View Post
    Yeah you're right...I don't think hot is the right word what would you say??

If you compare her with girls in the 20's, of course you will have a different perspective , but what brother Caff said was that she is a "hot mum", now if you line up all the mothers from all those ml's or WLs you think they hot, pretty sure you end up picking Candy yourself!

Apple for Apple, and milf for milf man, and as you said , each to his own !

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    If you compare her with girls in the 20's, of course you will have a different perspective , but what brother Caff said was that she is a "hot mum", now if you line up all the mothers from all those ml's or WLs you think they hot, pretty sure you end up picking Candy yourself!

Cheers
    Well said brother thanks for finding the words for me

Banned

Cheers
    Sorry mate but even in that scenario I would not pick her as a hot mum.
    Just my opinion

Sorry mate but even in that scenario I would not pick her as a hot mum.
    Just my opinion
    Well, we won't know want you like in your massage girl would we ?

As the King has never posted any review yet?

Banned
    Well, we won't know want you like in your massage girl would we ?

As the King has never posted any review yet?
    Don't take it personally. Everyone is free to post their views here, agree and disagree.

Your truthfulness has been questioned here before but I won't go into that.

Comparing Candy to a hot mum is definitely stretching the truth....an ordinary grandmother, maybe.

If you said YOYO or Joey from SL were hot milfs then I wouldn't argue with that.

Banned
    There are so many different views and opinions on what is hot or not but generally fall into the following categories:
    Age: if a punter is over 50y.o and the wl/ml in question is 40 then yeah he would consider her hot. Where a 20y.o wouldn't touch her.
    Horny eyes: this happens to most men. When you haven't busted a nut for a while and your dick takes over all logic then yeah she'll be hot.
    Notice that once you bust she's not that hot any more.
    Then there is over hyped/ promotional hot.
    Where certain forum members hype up a woman's appearance with words like erotic master, Yakuza wife, perky breasts, beatififul face, your friends hot mum. Then when horny punters have this in mind they expect to see what they read.
    Use your own eyes to make the judgment.
    If she's not hot for u then someone else may find her gorgeous and beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by poundher View Post
    There are so many different views and opinions on what is hot or not but generally fall into the following categories:
    Age: if a punter is over 50y.o and the wl/ml in question is 40 then yeah he would consider her hot. Where a 20y.o wouldn't touch her.
    Horny eyes: this happens to most men. When you haven't busted a nut for a while and your dick takes over all logic then yeah she'll be hot.
    Notice that once you bust she's not that hot any more.
    Then there is over hyped/ promotional hot.
    Where certain forum members hype up a woman's appearance with words like erotic master, Yakuza wife, perky breasts, beatififul face, your friends hot mum. Then when horny punters have this in mind they expect to see what they read.
    Use your own eyes to make the judgment.
    If she's not hot for u then someone else may find her gorgeous and beautiful.
    Punter age is not directly relevant to the judgement of beauty, just look at the judges of Miss Universe and such like beauty pageants, they are mostly middle aged prestigious people !

Just that some people are so easy to please, lucky them !

I regret to say that I've also seen one of those so-called " Masters ", I couldn't get it up the whole time ...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't take it personally. Everyone is free to post their views here, agree and disagree.

Your truthfulness has been questioned here before but I won't go into that.

Comparing Candy to a hot mum is definitely stretching the truth....an ordinary grandmother, maybe.

If you said YOYO or Joey from SL were hot milfs then I wouldn't argue with that.
    Good examples, especially quoting "Yoyo". No review is far better than "Hyped" reviews! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    No review is far better than "Hyped" reviews! LOL
    Of course, you are so right! Coming from a senior member with over 400 posts but not a single review in 30 months ! What a great contributor to a punting forum !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    No review is far better than "Hyped" reviews! LOL
    Over hyping reviews = credibility zero.
    30000 posts of whatever comes to mind.
    Sometimes it's better to read more, think more and type less!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    FFS here we go again, the shill has to attack anyone that shares some basic facts that he doesn't like ...
    When will the shill
    stop reviewing with hype
    and take a fucking pill
    and stop posting all the tripe.
    Perhaps when he grows up
    or starts taking acid
    or stops trying to fuck
    cos his dick is always flaccid.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    FFS here we go again, the shill has to attack anyone that shares some basic facts that he doesn't like ...
    When will the shill
    stop reviewing with hype
    and take a fucking pill
    Perhaps when he grows up
    or starts taking acid
    or stops trying to fuck
    Thanks for posting the word "shill".
    I had never seen it before.

A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organisation.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    When will the shill
    stop reviewing with hype
    and take a fucking pill
    Perhaps when he grows up
    or starts taking acid
    or stops trying to fuck
    well that went south really fast....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast