Date: 11/09/16
Name: Patty
Nationality & Language: Thai & mediocre to acceptable English
Face: 7/10, pretty but not as young as I expected
Body: 7.5/10, tiny slim body which I like, maybe only 5'1. Completely shaved which looks and feels fantastic. Breasts were average B-cups that drooped a little though.
Service: 9/10 Very active, definitely not a starfish
Price: gold class
Repeat: possibly

Was intrigued by the possibility of a truly young girl after reading biggerbanana's AR (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-very-charming) so decided to pop over there for a little look-see. Unfortunately I would disagree on the age, I would guess she could be as old as 25-27 but she has a reasonably pretty face and type of figure I enjoy so took her for a session anyway.

Won't go into too much detail but will say she is very active, looks great in all positions and seems focused on you having a good time. I didn't find her to be the young innocent type, instead our session itself leaned towards PSE rather than GFE. She was quite GFE-y both before and after the session though. We continued through the phone ringing and after it seemed like I wasn't going to be done in time she grabbed some lube and took matters into her own hands. And this was after a non-stop, sweaty session. Great session indeed.

While this place doesn't seem to have any girls that are/looks to be in either early 20s, the level of service of their mid/late-20s gold class girls are very difficult to beat, especially at this price range so if you're in the area you should definitely consider checking the place out.