Thread: Nicole - Heavenly touch

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Talking Nicole - Heavenly touch

I booked Nicole last friday afternoon since i had a dinner in the city and as always it was a GREAT experience

For all of you brothers out there who favour experience over youth, Nicole is the girl for you, she's a wonderful mature woman (late 30s) with an amazing body and soft skin who runs the show at QVB massage, u can ask for a special rate and Nicole will be happy to help.

When i got there Nicole suggested i try Cherry, i was really tempted since she is a super hot young chinese girl with a nice body, but i had made a booking with Nicole and i was running abit late so i said no thanks but i will certainly check Cherry next time, she is very pretty

Part 1, her massage is really nice and she pays attention to the areas that need attention, what i love about Nicole is that she has a great personality and having a chat with her is just great and relaxing, also she goes nude from the beginning (some girls wait till the end), she's slim with a nice ass and her skin is super soft, i love touching while i get the massage.

Part 2
    I've seen Nicole a few times, alone and as a double with Vicky, i really like her technique, non rushed, really nice and slow with good grip, she really wants you to have a good time, i love the connection we have, so much that she surprised me with a "special touch". I paid a bit extra for 2 HE, one at the beginning and one at the end (CAREFUL, you will be super sleepy afterwards) and she was more than happy to do it. She made me explode twice with ease. This woman is amazing.

Thank you Nicole for the surprise touch you gave me, you are amazing

Haha, heavenly Nicole, always delivers !!

Banned
    Thanks Cmz,

Thank you to see me, hope see you soon

Nicole
    QVB massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any photos available of Nicole to see?

Banned
    Tuesday roster :

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Lisa : 24 Chinese .D cups size 6 ,popular beautiful charming lady, patient friendly,3 years massage experience

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Cherry

Vicky

More girls photos coming !

Opening Hours:

Daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Banned
    Monday roster:

1. Coco :size 6: natural C Cups . popular sexy young china doll . Super sweet and beautiful face, best connection . Experience massage service

2. New young girl Jennifer, beautiful Thai babe with soft white skin, shoulder length hair, petite size 4, C cup, very cute pocket rocket.

3. Ashley, Hong Kong girl, petite and tiny like a baby doll, very cute and sweet but experienced and great service, very good English.

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Monday Special: today only !

Mamasan special of $100/30 min all inclusive with Nicole and any of the three young girls working today

Double your pleasure in the New Year !!

Opening Hours:

Daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00