Thread: T Rainie and T Rose (GCP)

rcha086

T Rainie, T Rose and T Rita (GCP)

So I saw both Rainie and Rose, the two relatively new Thai girls allocated in Golden Class Premium. I'm feeling a bit on the lazy side with writing a full review like I usually do, but here are my scores.

Rainie
    Face - 8/10 - Not gorgeous like others but very cute.
    Body - 8/10 - Slim but with a very nice butt.
    Attitude - 9.5/10 - Very friendly.
    Enthusiasm - 8.5/10 - Good GFE. Gets going with ample foreplay.
    BBBJ - 8.5/10 - Nothing special, but decent oral.
    Sex - 9.5/10 - Amazing to fuck; not usually one for slim girls but she really gets into it.
    Overall - 8.5/10

Rose
    Face - 8/10 - Cute, but plastic surgery makes her expressions seem a bit stiff
    Body - 9/10 - Very slim and fit with decent sized enhanced tits. Small butt.
    Attitude - 8/10 - Friendly and polite, perhaps a bit too clinical.
    Enthusiasm - 8/10 - She's experienced and knows what to do, but can at times seem clinical as opposed to genuine.
    BBBJ - 9/10 - What a tease! Great eye contact, great use of her hands, varies it up.
    Sex - 9.5/10 - Tiny waist makes for great handles. Smashed her hard and she took all of it. Tight too.
    Overall - 8.5/10

Rose is the better package between the two. She has the better body, better BBBJ and better sex, but I find her a bit too professional. Perhaps it was her first day, but I felt as if she was following a strict routine in our session. She did ease up a little while into foreplay and sex, but after I came it was back to her clinical ways. As such, Rainie is my personal pick out of the two, as I connected with her more. Rainie provides the better GFE, though Rose is quite good in that respect too. I also find Rainie more attractive, though both tend toward the "cute" description more than "hot".

That all said, both are exceptional punts and both will satisfy punters looking for cute teen-looking girls.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit (October 2016):

Just want to also add Rita to this thread, since she's another Thai that started roughly the same time as Rainie and Rose. I am writing this 2-3 weeks since my punt with her so review for Rita, much like the other two, will be more heavily focused on comparisons.

Rita's a Thai/Viet mix, and her looks definitely show the Vietnamese side more (slender features, cat-like eyes). Her size and stature is similar to both Rainie and Rose (Rita's not as fit), but like Rose, she has enhanced breasts. Not as well done as Rose's nor some of the other girls that work at Ginza unfortunately, but still a handful.

One difference with Rita though was that she felt a bit held back. There was little conversation when I walked in (I always try to make small talk) and showering together was a bit awkward, until I snuck in a kiss, which led to more kisses, which led to full on DFK. We went from freezing to hot in a couple of seconds. She's one girl that prefers to communicate through her actions. DFK wasn't as delicate as Alin's and Venus' but it was no doubt passionate. Loves getting her tits groped and fondled, and gets slimy wet down there. Great for DATY. BBBJ was fantastic, but I didn't get enough of it unfortunately as I DATY first and had her very horny.

Fucking her was a great sensation; like a true Thai woman, she really gets into it. She loves a good pounding too, and I was giving it to her as much as I could in mish and doggy and she was still thrusting herself onto me. I held out as long as I could and after I came, we both collapsed side by side. Didn't really cuddle, just touching each other's bodies. Again, very little conversation; just listening to the radio. As soon as the buzzer sounds, she props up and asks, "Shower?" and away we went.

Rita
    Face - 9/10 - Viet side of her shows up strongly in her facial appearance; pretty.
    Body - 7.5/10 - Not as fit as Rainie and Rose; enhanced breasts not well done.
    Attitude - 5/10 - Quiet.
    Enthusiasm - 8/10 - Slow to get going, but just lead and she'll follow before very quickly overtaking you!
    BBBJ - 8.5/10 - On par with Rose but wished she didn't stop too soon!
    Sex - 9.5/10 - Great fuck; when you want to experience the stories you hear about horny, insatiable Thai women, Rita is what you'll get!
    Overall - 8/10

Three Thai girls with names starting with R. All similar, yet different! Rainie's my number one here for her personal service and GFE. Rose is a bit clinical in her service but she's well-versed in providing a good time; she's very slim with tits and a bubble butt. Rita is the most beautiful out of all of them, but is a bit of a wildcard. If you don't like to lead, then Rita might not work out well for you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the AR, great review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fantastic review mate. I fucked Rainie the other day and completely agree with all your points. I do find find her rather pretty tho in a girl next door way.

Btw, I think you and I have very similar taste in our WLs! Enjoy and agree with most of your ARs. Keep them coming!

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by pro_seeker View Post
    Fantastic review mate. I fucked Rainie the other day and completely agree with all your points. I do find find her rather pretty tho in a girl next door way.

Btw, I think you and I have very similar taste in our WLs! Enjoy and agree with most of your ARs. Keep them coming!
    Thank you pro_seeker! Have been reading your reviews for a long time and have had great pointers from them as well, so I definitely appreciate your comment!

Rainie had told me that she's been in Australia for 3 years now, and I think it really shows in her English (not perfect but better than a lot of the others in Ginza) and her social skills. Rose said she's been here for a year, but seem to know the punting scene quite well (she's been through a fair few shops). This is probably where her "professionalism" comes from; working in other shops has probably taught her a thing or two about how to serve customers to the point where it seems robotic.

rcha086
    Just a bump; I've added a review of Rita (Thai/Viet mix) to the thread. Don't think it warranted a new thread so there it is.