Thread: Miki Delicious like sambal chili paste, Spicy yet tasty. Miki 就像叁巴辣椒酱, 香辣美味!REAL PIC

Senior Member(無間使者)

Miki Delicious like sambal chili paste, Spicy yet tasty. Miki 就像叁巴辣椒酱, 香辣美味!REAL PIC

Lately I am really in to Malaysia cuisine. I am particular found of a delicacy call sambal chili paste. Most Malay restaurant has it and when make correctly. It send a sensation down you spine while making the food three times as tasty.

I can confidently say Miki is the sambal chili paste of WL in Sydney. She is very horny and sexy when say hello. Pay for $180 initially for standard services and within the ten minutes in the shower with her, I immediately upgrade to the VIP services.

Some tattoo on body but not excessive. She soaped us up and follow with a great body slide. The hand work follow by a BBBJ that sucks like a Hoover. Turn her around in 69 and that Hoover kept going while I have a good play of her pussy. We were eating each other out like there is no tomorrow. Eventually I blow around the same time that she cum with a sequence of loud moaning. I am fairly certain she CIMed me but as it was in 69, I wasn’t 100% sure.

We clean up and move on to the bed. She gave me a firm yet relaxing massage while my little brother recover. About 15 minutes Miki make her move again. This time she started with a good body kissing from my back and slowly moving down to my crack. I can feel that naughty finger of her and her tongue work hard around my butt hole. A few minutes into this and my cock is back in full action. She flip me around and that Hoover suction goes again. I did not flip her around this time but just lay back and enjoy the view. Man the girl can really go as far as you want…..

Miki dom me up and we fuck in a few position, with her on top being the highlight and she was so horny. I can really feel her pussy squeezing my cock while she screaming crazy. Another surprise was when I was on her back, she ask me if I wasn’t to penetrate her butt? I was thinking wow first time a girl ask me for anal. I didn’t go ahead though as I have no spare condom and I don’t like using the in house four season. Pin her down and fuck her hard from behind for another 5 minutes before I cum and literally collapsed on her.

Miki is not everyone’s cup of tea. Tanned skin with some tattoo, mid to late 20s Size7-8 with D cup, but then if you are services orientated person then you will surely enjoy her company. I tip her extra $50 when I get dress for her performance in the shower. She was very happy and seat on my lap hugging and kissing me for another few minutes and I swear if little brother was up for it she will make it a third round. It was not going to be. She gave me a final big hug and we call it a day.

BTW she was very generous on time for me. I swear I must have been over at least 10 minutes. She never mentioned a word of asking me for extension time money even when the reception know on the door, nor did the reception asked me for that when I leave. Two thumbs up for great services. Will sure return for more great “Malay cuisine”.

We exchanged our wechat and I saw this great photo of her. Told her I want to write about her on forum and want to put that nice pic of her up. She said ok but mesh up her eyes. So her we go this is Miki’s pic from her wechat…..stunning isn’t she??

Miki.jpg

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    @massagecriticaus
    sambal chili paste, LOL

Yes brothers be carful, she is one super hot stuff.

You are lucky as you service option seem to be even more exciting than my encounter

Anyway another service queen at 244 no doubt. Seems this is the trend of this place AKA services oriented.

Yet my heart is still on Momoe. Must find time to see her this week in case she disappear again.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow damn she looks amazing !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by massagecriticaus View Post
    BTW she was very generous on time for me. I swear I must have been over at least 10 minutes. She never mentioned a word of asking me for extension time money even when the reception know on the door, nor did the reception asked me for that when I leave. Two thumbs up for great services. Will sure return for more great “Malay cuisine”.

We exchanged our wechat and I saw this great photo of her. Told her I want to write about her on forum and want to put that nice pic of her up. She said ok but mesh up her eyes. So her we go this is Miki’s pic from her wechat…..stunning isn’t she??

Miki.jpg
    So you actually tell the girl you are going to write a review of her services on the internet and she let you use her real pic? Man she is either really smart or really dumb.!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy4thai View Post
    So you actually tell the girl you are going to write a review of her services on the internet and she let you use her real pic? Man she is either really smart or really dumb.!!
    I don't think there is anything wrong with that. While some girls dislike reviews on the internet (especially detail ones like this one). Others seems to understand it is the most effective marketing for them. For one I know Momoe is very aware of her review and kept a close eye on the number of views?

The pic looks great and as loon as the eyes is blocked out. There shouldn't be any problem.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great report from OP.

I am always amaze by brothers who received CIM and rimming still go kiss the girl after. It's like....well you know what I mean

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by massageaddict View Post
    Great report from OP.

I am always amaze by brothers who received CIM and rimming still go kiss the girl after. It's like....well you know what I mean
    She did Listerine herself you know. And yes I understand what you are saying. I have friends who doesn't like girls does all these extra because there could be "left over".

Seriously if you decided to punt then this is part of the risk you accepted already.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    surely im not the only 1 that got a boner reading that. she looks gorgeous oh my.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I disagree with the review.

Shes pretty shitty. Booked a premium service with her last night. Jumped in the bed, she sucked for less then a minute and wouldn't even let me fuck her for more then 1 minute

worst experience ever, and a complete was of money.

Gentlemen..... Super spicy Miki is waiting for you!! Dripping wet and what to fuck you hard!!

Come on boys what are you waiting!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review OP!!

Gentlemen..... Super spicy Miki is waiting for you!! Dripping wet and what to fuck you hard!!

Come on boys what are you waiting!!

For those who want to communicate through we chat, please add our new wechat through the new QR code:

Last week of Christmas special price:

Standard services:
    100 30 minutes
    130 45 minutes
    160 60 minutes

VIP Services,
    200 45 minutes
    250 60 minutes