Thread: What's best excuse to explain why u have no GF without revealing hooker addiction ?

Banned

What's best excuse to explain why u have no GF without revealing hooker addiction ?

I decided long time ago after early disaster attempts at relationships I
    decided I will never get married, have kids, try to pick up women & for
    now & the foreseeable future hookers will be only outlet for sex. This
    sounds simple in theory. However this has been ruined recently I heard
    through office gossip that i'm gay. This not first time this happen &
    im sick of the conspiracy theories about me he too shy to talk to girls
    or I've never seen him with GF. If I reveal that I addicted to hookers I
    love the freedom then I will become a social pariah & will make things
    worse. Q Punters single or married what would be the best excuse to
    get them off my back or blend in ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuttlefish View Post
    That is your life and no one take responsibility for it except you. Forget them.
    But maybe a striped club member card, some hot photos on the desktop or phone, ..?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You are who you are, just be confident.

There is no need to say something to fight back. The time will eventually show everyone who you are.

If you don't like that, the only way is change yourself.

rcha086
    In this day and age, is it that bad to be called gay? You don't live in Zimbabwe. Why does it even matter what your workmates think of your sexual orientation? Do you think you'll end up liking men more as a result of their gossip?

Perhaps it comes more easily for me and not for you, but whenever I hear something unfavourable or untrue about me, then I troll the cunts that come up with the rumours. You're familiar with trolling right? I've been called gay (as well as other names and insults) before in the workplace, but this was said to me in a way to provoke me. So I walked up to him, sack-whacked him and asked if he was trying to ask me out. To be fair my mates and I do this all the time (no, none of us are gay) so I guess it comes naturally LOL. But this fella was not expecting it at all, going red in the face before pushing me back. Of course I could've taken it up to HR (his bullying and his forceful push) but there's no fun in that. From then on he just steered clear from me, but I would once in a while give him a wink or an air kiss. He left the company not long after though, but not before filing a complaint on me (didn't go anywhere).

If you know you're not gay, then it shouldn't bother you at all. Just own the rumour mate. I'm not saying you should go around sack-whacking all your workmates, but if you ever hear it directed at you, then just make an obscene and embarrassing comment. For example, a workmate asks you what you're doing on a Friday night, then some smartass cunt chimes in before you can answer and says something like, "Probably hitting up Oxford Street ha ha ha," then you could probably reply with something like, "Nah, thinking of getting your dad in a spit roast. Wanna join?". I'm sure everyone understands it as a joke albeit a tad offensive, but at the end of the day you were the one being provoked (being bullied verbally) and not doing the provoking.

Going back to your question LOL. If you really had to explain why you have no girlfriend, then just say you're happy with what you have going on right now and don't want to be tied down. It gives the idea that you do have some action happening without having to say how.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Get a fake GF, download a nice fake pic from an agency site and put it on your desk, arrange for random mobile and or office phone calls to you at work, ask female co-workers for tips on what presents to buy her for her birthday etc, come to work with a hicky every now and then ...

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    That is your life and no one take responsibility for it except you. Forget them.
    But maybe a striped club member card, some hot photos on the desktop or phone, ..?
    Or invite Babycat to some of your work mates functions like drinks after work or farewell dinner or something and people will just turn from rumour to envy ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think you should worry about what others say or think or feel you need to come up with an excuse. Just ignore them and be happy with your life.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'd come out as super flamboyantly gay and make everybody uncomfortable by being super camp and way over the top with gay mannerisms.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Just said you are waiting for

Miss RICH
    Haha, that's a great idea, or better still, spread the rumour that you are actual ready a toy boy for some hot and sexy milf widow and she milks you dry every weekend !

That would shut them up !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hehe,
    Think about it, let them think your gay.
    The girls will get friendlier thinking "your safe"
    I had this happen many years ago, and it was after I had already resigned so at the xmas party the opportunity arose and I took it.
    Seeing I had one days more to work what could go wrong....
    Yes I certainly left a reputation behind,
    but after 18 months of the gay shit, I think they knew I wasn't :-)

Oh yes, the 2 PA's were so confident that the gay guy wouldn't take advantage....

So don't let it get you down, the opportunity will arise.
    (BTW, the most "married" milf is always the best bet :-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I just say the truth. Haven't met the right girl. If I do, I would quit seeing sex workers. Condom sex is getting less satisfying everyday.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Hehe,
    Think about it, let them think your gay.
    The girls will get friendlier thinking "your safe"
    I had this happen many years ago, and it was after I had already resigned so at the xmas party the opportunity arose and I took it.
    Seeing I had one days more to work what could go wrong....
    Yes I certainly left a reputation behind,
    but after 18 months of the gay shit, I think they knew I wasn't :-)

Oh yes, the 2 PA's were so confident that the gay guy wouldn't take advantage....

So don't let it get you down, the opportunity will arise.
    (BTW, the most "married" milf is always the best bet :-)
    Oh yes, I used to have one male friend who I thought is gay, so I felt comfortable and open-hearted.
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    I just say the truth. Haven't met the right girl. If I do, I would quit seeing sex workers. Condom sex is getting less satisfying everyday.
    Then how can you avoid being a baby-making machine? It's possible for a girl having pregnant even you come outside.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Why do ppl throw addiction around so readily...

Are u punting in a risky manner?
    Are u messing up ur social, mental, emotional health?

Or are u worried about how other ppl see you?

If it's the latter then that's another issue.

Banned
    Some of u have colourful ideas. LOL. However modern workplace
    everything is sanitised , everybody has to be team member those
    who won't conform are seen like a lone wolf & anybody with
    individual character they try to snuff out & political correctness has
    gone mad. I found out who started these rumours & it was the Alpha
    Bitches of the office did. They did because I ignore them, never flirt,
    stare at them, give them compliments unlike all the other male
    sycophants. The Alpha bitches get away with things are work which
    is near criminal. If a male did what they did they would be sue for
    harassment & most likely get enough damages that would take over
    a decade to earn . They can start there lives again comfortably.
    I have studied too hard to throw it all away as to take action would be
    career termination. As everybody know in the industry they work
    in I would be blacklisted from ever working again . I didn't 'get
    the job I applied for so guess I things will never change.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Then how can you avoid being a baby-making machine? It's possible for a girl having pregnant even you come outside.
    You'd be surprised how hard it is to make a baby. Actually I think those that "accidentally" make one must be seriously shit out of luck.
    With my ex wife, we had to try for more than a year before she got pregnant. Both of us had tests, all tests showed we were "normal". And it wasn't just us. There were so many married couples, friends of ours, who just couldn't get a baby for no apparent reason.
    After my divorce, I've never used a condom with my GFs. The only contraception I used was combination of withdrawal technique and monitoring her period (in which case I do CIP). Been doing this successfully for almost 10 years.

If you want the best excuse to expel those rumours:

Sign up to Tinder and 'accidentally' let some of your closer office mates see you browsing chicks on tinder.
    If they ask you about it, just say you're hopelessly addicted to picking up horny women on tinder.

But take care not to get sucked in to telling them about your experiences, that way you don't have to make up bullshit.
    The less you tell them, the better. Don't dig yourself into a hole.

If someone tries to call your bluff, just dismiss them by laughing and saying "you're just jealous because you have to make do with only one girlfriend".

Human nature says that if people know you pay for sex you're a social pariah, but if you root yourself silly picking up loose women, you're a hero!!!

Just my 2c worth, for whatever it's worth...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Forget about them. Not worth losing sleep over it.

I never seem to be able to pick up loose girls but tried online dating for a few months, a few of them I could have rooted but I didn't because they wanted relationship n I didn't then. I found it more moral to just pay for it than to lie about my intentions....

If u must, get a $2 sim n $10 credit, leave you normal phone In the lunch room/desk/ anywhere the bitches can see and call yourself from the toilet..... come back and pretent to see missed call n call your other phone back. I did that once to make a girl I liked jealous, worked once for me. Just make sure yr spare phone is on silent n goes to voice mail quickly......

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Banging WLs are my preferred method it is very good.

Through pure logic.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oh yes, I used to have one male friend who I thought is gay, so I felt comfortable and open-hearted.

I think you are talking about the withdrawal method? Those fail if the guy cannot control and cum partially inside her afaik. If he cum completely outside of the girl. I doubt sperm can magically swim inside and up the vagina

If you can't tell them the truth? Tell them you are gay! Because that is what they are probably thinking and not saying, and in today's day and age it does not have the same stigma attatched as say twenty yrs ago. And think of how special that girl will feel that comes along whom you marry thinking she turned you from anus to vagina, your family and friends are going to love her at dinners and outings

Honestly, jokes aside, if you can't tell your friends without having their understanding, maybe you need new friends, because the truth is more important than hanging out with people that don't beleive in you and your way of life.....

And on the flipside, if you value your friends' friendship and values in life more than your own desires, maybe you should give up punting and find a girl to settle down with to go to dinner parties with, and keep your punting quiet on the side, because those male dinner companions accompanying their lasses at your table are probably doing the same.

Or? Tell them you are gay.......
    Its a no brainer?

Mr B
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST