Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Pattaya massage

Another new one opened at slacks creek/springwood, near world of toys, same place as was run by a couple of older ladies year or so back.
    Only saw 2 on when i went but much younger, the only hassle is parking.
    Had a great massage by 6 month - 2, (not skinny but really nice) i guess it was a medium massage which i like, although she didnt ask what i was after at the beginning $50/hr.
    Other items were available, probably a bit pricey but had to try them out.
    Will be going again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    R they all thai girls?

just what i need, another shop in Springwood/Underwood, lol. according to their ad the girls are Thai, Brazilian, Columbian, Vietnamese, Taiwanese

Junior Member(有D料到)
    http://brisbane.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/springwood-pattaya-massage-ts-staff-photo/19249963

All Ladyboys?

I don't know about all ladyboys, lol. i think it might be 3 girls & 1 TS who was on Friday as mentioned in SP's ad

http://brisbane.cracker.com.au/BodyR...hoice/19101258

Senior Member(無間使者)

T girls

The t girl will be the 1 from Capalaba shop I was massaged by himher last week short changed on time (as noted in the forum from other guys) least 15/20 so make sure u clarify 1 hour is just that 1 hour if not tell them u will pay for 45 min if they say why
    ?? Tell them they have a reputation on this forum for short changing so why pay for 1 hour when u only get 45 min
    Himher wanted 50 for happy 😄said no held my ground 40 started then No No touch if u want to touch 50
    Will I go back to Capalaba shop not sure ?hate the short time thing
    I wonder if himher put 50 bucks of fuel in the car and then they charged for 70 if himmer would be pissed off : Answer u bet

short-changing time really grinds my gears.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I certainly hope picture 2 isn't the ladyboy (´・_・`)

Senior Member(無間使者)

CAPALABA Pattaya Massage, photos real today - 22

Go to Cracker CAPALABA Pattaya Massage, photos real today - 22 4 pic down it the T girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    short changed on time & lady boy i give this place a miss

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    short-changing time really grinds my gears.
    +1

Now I ALWAYS start the timer on my phone.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm less concerned about time than satisfaction.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaloo View Post
    I'm less concerned about time than satisfaction.
    Me too. Still theyre both great songs.

Quote Originally Posted by simplepleasure View Post
    +1

Now I ALWAYS start the timer on my phone.
    not a bad idea. i do usually remind them before the session of the duration and confirm the time it will finish. still doesn't seem to mean much to some

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was going to check this place out, but if you're paying $50 for 45mins it isn't a good deal. Esp if extras are $40+

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Finally found this place, wow, well hidden I have to say. But could not find a park so I left it for today.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i found most of the shops or MLs short change you for time, they always allow 15-20mins for the end. but yet they r charging you EXTRAs and not giving you the extra time?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah you'll never get that extra as time after your paid session. What is shit is when you pay for an hour, pay for extra and still get pushed out the door at 50 minutes.

I know a lot of guys don't care about the actual massage part, but I hate getting short changed on time.

I leave my watch on and when she comes in I look at my watch, and look at the clock on the wall. Since doing this I've always got at least an hour from that point. They know I'm not going to put up with it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blas View Post
    Yeah you'll never get that extra as time after your paid session. What is shit is when you pay for an hour, pay for extra and still get pushed out the door at 50 minutes.

I know a lot of guys don't care about the actual massage part, but I hate getting short changed on time.

I leave my watch on and when she comes in I look at my watch, and look at the clock on the wall. Since doing this I've always got at least an hour from that point. They know I'm not going to put up with it.
    wow, ur money is hard earned mate lol... luckily my regular she at least gives a full 60mins inclusive, so I don't really complain much

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

TS girl

Hi guys I had my first bad experience at the springwood massage shop. TS girl named T**** basically nicked my wrist watch out of the basket. I was rushing off to a bbq afterwards and didnt realize immediately but called back soon after and they said the next punter mustve taken it. I remember searching the basket for my possessions before leaving but with alot on my mind it didnt immediately click that the watch was missing. I went back in the following day and blew the shit out of her but she still denied it. Management and I finally came to an agreement but the whole thing was awkward. I just wanted to tell you guys so it wont happen to you. The basket can be placed below the table so you can keep an eye on it but I have never had to do this in any other shops. Just saying.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast