Body: 6/10
    Skill: 9/10
    Service: 9/10
    GFE: 9.5/10
    Price & Session Length: $110/45 min - all inclusive
    Repeat: possibly

The shop ad quotes her as:

Nana, Taiwan, 158cm, dress 6, fit petite, 33A-23-34, milky skin, age 20
    (Smooth skin, fresh, cheerful, English 7, Massage strength 8, GFE 8)

I would say this girl is a little bottom heavy by Asian standards, and the fit petite description doesn't really apply anymore, however otherwise I would generally agree with what's stated. White skin, young age, cheerful and friendly, ok English and very reasonable massage and GFE.

When I walked in I had the choice of 2 girls, Nana and Betty. Betty was a small slim Thai girl and I am a huge fan of the short, slim and cute type however the mamasan suggested I take Nana. I wasn't too fussed either way to be honest as both girls were young and cute-ish so I went with her suggestion (apparently Betty had plenty of customers and was a little tired). Inside the rooms were very nice - a big room with its own private showers, miles ahead of the usual massage rooms. Great ambiance with a couple of well placed mirrors.

Had a shower as I'd just come from work (office work, but still...), laid face down for part 1 while chatting to Nana switching between English and Mandarin as necessary. She said she liked working here because the mamasan is quite nice so if you're reading this mamasan, good on you for treating the girls well! Anyway, Nana noticed my tight shoulders and got to work straight away. No complaints about part 1 at all.

After 20 minutes part 2 started. I would say she has a very teasing style full of light/ticklish touches at first and ending with a lying down HE. It appears only a standard service was offered but she is skilled enough that I still enjoyed myself immensely. It's been a long time since I've been to just a standard HE massage place, but I really had a fantastic time at 227 Broadway and can definitely see myself coming back in a few days! Yes for a similar price you could get a 30 minute FS session with a nice cutie at Marrickville/Rockdale/Surry Hills but sometimes you just want to lie down and let the girl do all the work, you know?

Shop Owner
    Thank you for visiting~

She works here Mon, Wed and Sun, slim fit with sexy bubble butt. Best massage ~

Nana, Taiwan, 158cm, dress 6/7, fit 33A-23-34, milky silky skin, age 22
    (Cheerful, fresh cute with medium dark hair. English 7, Massage 8-9, GFE 7-9)

227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the AR. Interesting read. Your description seems to put her less slim than in the photo. Overall a bit expensive but maybe worth the price.

Shop Owner
    Thanks for visiting us, Nana working today
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999