Thread: Mina - Simply the best - forget the rest!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mina - Simply the best - forget the rest!

Person's Name : Mina

Establishment : 64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point

Date of Visit : 16th September 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com.au

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 for 1 hour

Size/shape : Size 6, slim and perfectly shaped, incredible natural boobs maybe a c cup

Looks: She has perfect facial features. Jawline, cheeks and eyes that are totally captivating

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese/Taiwanese (or Singaporean or European according to other reviews, lol)

Services Provided : BBBJ (DT), Full Service (so many positions I lost count), DFK, DATY, Best time of my life - if that is a service!

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely worth 4 times the price at least

My experience/comments :

I have seen Mina on several occasions and everytime she absolutely blows my mind (as well as me)!

The experience just keep getting better and better everytime I see her!

Last night was the best - I was thinking whether to post a review - and just thinking back to the session we had last night gives me another major hard-on... this girl has a habit of doing this to me.

As soon as we got into the room we started off standing and kissing fully clothed, groping each other through clothes (in my case, I was still fully dressed) and me groping through her underwear and tiny little green dress that easily rides up over her arse. She started ripping my clothes off and soon was bent over sucking and licking the head of my cock! Fuck it felt so good. We were going at it for 15 minutes before I realised I hadn't paid... so fork out the cash for the hours booked and remind her and myself this is a business transaction.

She wraps a towel around her smoking hot body and goes out to pay and I finish getting fully undressed and wait on the bed. She returns and comes over and devours me, I spin her around for 69 and we go to town on each other. My face and chin is covered in her pussy juice, she was so wet.

After maybe 20 minutes she says she wants to fuck, she climbs on top and rides me like a wild cowgirl - we get a good rhythm going me thrusting into her and she would push herself down right onto me, so I was balls deep. That was just amazing - then I roll her over on her side and give it to her in the spoon position. She is moaning and screaming begging for more. I give it to her as hard and fast as I can and eventually shoot my load into the rubber.

We shower, have a drink and rest for a bit lying on the bed talking... but she didn't stop, grabbing my cock and just stroking it softly and right down to my balls and under. It felt amazing - I had just blown a massive load that would normally finish me for at least a day, and she was getting me hard again within minutes. I was just staring at her beautiful face enjoying her hands all over me and then she got on her knees so I could watch her ass and pussy in the mirror. I felt her and she was getting very wet again. I wonder if this is just a dream, but never have I had a dream this good!

We went for round 2. Missionary was awesome watching her face as I rammed my cock in and out of her. Then doggy, reverse cowgirlwith several times removing the rubber so she could suck me before back to fucking. If heaven is this good, I am going to church every day for the rest of my life!!

We did have a rest somewhere in between and she ended up blowing me to make me come for the second time. That orgasm was just as strong as the first, and we had gone overtime by about 20 minutes or more before reception buzzed the room. Mina informed me she was off to a double with Amy. I have put that on my to-do list... that might be my christmas present to myself.

I highly recommend this stunning hot nympho. She is the best fuck I have ever had and she is an awesome fun person I could never tire of seeing!

I think I might just have to see her again... but it is getting harder to book her... that is not surprising!

Shop Owner
    Mina is working today , for booking 95241278

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have not done a review of Mina
    But I will say this she has the best body I've ever seen.fucking outstanding excuse the French!

Banned
    better than Julies service?

Shop Owner
    They both top service ,for booking 95241278

Shop Owner
    [B][/URL] ** MINA - EURO Style** = petite and very sexy offering exceptional service, Mina has a beautiful smile, GFE very friendly and she wont be a disappointment
    " she has suckable lickable nipples, does a hot cat bath, nice slow long BBBJ, with awesome depth. GFE + cracking body." letzprty (Mina review)

Please click here to see her stunning photos >>> MINA Singaporean Stylish Model
    MINAs new review is here >>> https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f235/mina@tp64-35649/
    >>>https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f235/...ificent-46700/
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...rget-the-rest!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Mina is one of the best but its hard to find her on the roster and when she is its even harder to get a booking!
    When is she on next?

Shop Owner
    Mina is back to TP 64

Shop Owner

Mina --Gold & Diamond service
    Size 6,D+ cup, slim and slender,1 beautiful face, model body ,sweet girl, excellent service, Asin girl. "This sexy young lady offers a top GFE service and has a very nice supermodel body, tall, tanned and slim with long legs which lead to pleasure and heaven..经济重磅,超高颜值完美,身材绝妙爆骚王牌
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Open 7 days from 10am to late
    Discrete side entrance with onsite parking

Last edited by tarenpoint64; 02-04-2021 at 10:48 AM.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After bumping up the price you'd be better suited going to a much better shop. Even just making the 20minute drive to the city.

$220 an hour for meh service and 90% of the time the WL is old just isn't worth.

I expect this place to close down.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Shop Owner
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Open 7 days from 10am to late
    Discrete side entrance with onsite parking