Thread: "Sir, Did you bring a condom?"

Senior Member(無間使者)

"Sir, Did you bring a condom?"

Found myself on the Goldie last Friday and had some time to kill after my appointments.

Got me wondering, do you guys carry condoms when you visit these massage places?

Do you carry condoms as a general rule?

HH

Senior Member(無間使者)
    im down that way soon....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Marvel View Post
    im down that way soon....
    suggest you be a good boyscout and always be prepared.

on two previous occasions I gone hunting in these venues and carried a condom or two. Kind of disappointed to leave with the packs unopened.

no, but was at one place where I was offered a CBJ only if i'd BYO the franger. i was back a few days later with a franger, lol ... and quite enjoyed myself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    no, but was at one place where I was offered a CBJ only if i'd BYO the franger. i was back a few days later with a franger, lol ... and quite enjoyed myself.
    I sense that the operators think that if there are no condoms on the property than that's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros View Post
    I sense that the operators think that if there are no condoms on the property than that's a good thing.
    it's probably not a bad thought, but if the condoms are in a ML's bag then maybe she could argue personal use, lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What punter worth his salt sets out for the day without condoms.
    Surely were r all aware of the essentials of punting.
    Condoms
    That extra 100
    A damn good excuse when u get home.....simple.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always carry when I go for punting, but make sure I dont bring any unused one back home!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

allways

I allways take one just in case (boy scout in me )
    has paid off many times -)
    p.s i usually take flavoured ones the ml you can get bj with love it and i find i get much more.
    planning and care pay off ,your appearance/cleanliness ,attitude be polite etc least what ive found .
    cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can remember early in my punting days downstairs at Amore ( god I love them 2 rooms) anyway I'm siting on the couch and things are starting to get hot, and the ml goes" I'm feeling hungry I'm just gonna grab a bannana" I thinking strange but fuck whatever. She comes back in the room eating it rips her gear off. Then goes I want to blow u. I just needed to grab this out of my bag first. holding up a rubber.

Iv found the girls that do it bring it.

Enjoy brothers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy thumb View Post
    I can remember early in my punting days downstairs at Amore ( god I love them 2 rooms) anyway I'm siting on the couch and things are starting to get hot, and the ml goes" I'm feeling hungry I'm just gonna grab a bannana" I thinking strange but fuck whatever. She comes back in the room eating it rips her gear off. Then goes I want to blow u. I just needed to grab this out of my bag first. holding up a rubber.

Iv found the girls that do it bring it.

Enjoy brothers
    Hmmm... Those days at Amore.... Are there still any good looking girls at amore these days?