Person's Name : Lora

Establishment : 7 Cowper

Date of Visit : 18/9/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : xxoo.com.au/7cowper

Hours of Business : 10 til late?

Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape : Petite and fit with lovely tits and a tight butt

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, DTBBBJ, DATY, FIV, 69, cowgirl, CIM (extra)

Value for money/recommend? : Without a doubt

My experience/comments : Called in the morning and booked a midday session with Lora for my first visit to 7 Cowper. It being a Sunday I managed to park right outside, but I guess it would be more difficult weekdays.

I found the place to be rather public, somewhat scruffy inside (and I might have been in one of the better rooms as Lora appears to be one of their star performers) and no decent mirrors, but the shower was good and the gallery on the website seems to me full of decent looking WLs (but more reviews would help with future selections).

After a short wait in a cubicle Lora came and collected me and took me to the room. After an initial cuddle and fondle, I paid and she disappeared while I showered. When she returned with a fresh towel for me, she just squatted down in front of me and watched me dry myself. “That’s my dick” she said, pointing at me “for the next hour”.

Lora was wearing a sports bra and black leggings over a black lacy g-string. She is petite and pretty, had a fine pair of D-cups, a very fit body and a cute, tight butt. She is very playful and chatty but her English is a bit limited and I found her difficult to understand at times as she talks very quickly.

I stood in front of her and, after a bit of french kiss">DFK, she started licking my nipples and stroking my cock as her clothing was gradually removed to reveal a freshly shaved pussy.

I had to lie on the bed and Lora soon had my cock in her mouth. She was kneeling between my legs giving me a fantastic DTBBBJ – starting slowly with no teeth, great tongue action and eye-contact and hardly any tissue breaks. I let this continue for as long as I could without squirting.

Eventually I had to get her to lie besides me so we could have some more french kiss">DFK while I fiddled with her tits and bits.

I sought and received permission to lick her so I went down for some DATY. Lora was writhing around and seemed to be enjoying it with some gentle moaning (she later told me that she doesn’t like to get too loud as the walls are thin). I was also allowed to insert a digit.

When I came up for air I asked her if I could later cum in her mouth. She said it would cost extra. I asked how much and she said it was up to me but if I came to see her again, CIM would be included for free.

Next some more BBBJ and this soon evolved into some 69 – her ass is really cute.

Time was moving on so Lora grabbed a condom and used her mouth to put it on and then straddled me for a great session of cowgirl – fantastic view of her bouncing up and down on me while I grabbed her ass. Pity the room only had one mirror and that was useless as it was behind the headboard.

Lora then dismounted and, before I could suggest some mish followed by a bit of doggie, she removed the condom and resumed blowing me. It was so good that I didn’t argue.

I then stood up and got Lora to squat in front of me and it wasn’t long before I came in her mouth. She didn’t rush off a spit it out like some girls – she kept sucking me for a while before I had to lie down and only then did she get up and spit into the bin.

After she showered she joined me on the bed for a light massage and a bit of a chat (as best we could). She said she was from Hong Kong and also worked at 12 Cottam and 65 Carlton. I asked under what name and she said Lora but I can’t find a Lora at either of those shops so perhaps she thought I was asking for her name at 7 Cowper. No rush to get rid of me.

I showered, dressed, tipped her and had one last fondle of her tits and bum before departing.

Pity about the poor standard of the room but it was a great session with great girl.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews