Thread: Does this shop still exist???

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Does this shop still exist???

I want go to a shop which shows all available lady they have.

So I know 3 shops

1. 5 star - but they r too busy, hate sitting with down 10 guys for one girl
    2. 45 George st - might be only option
    3. 22 Brodie st - only 2 girls r available if lucky but usually one

Do u guys know any shop apart from above?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    If you want to see all the ladies in a turn shop then you have to ask.

if you go to a shop that does lineups like the one at Villawood i think its 27 Christina road from memory and there other shop down the road at 67 I think then you can get to see all the girls that are available.

Personally I prefer the shops where the girls are introduced to you one at a time, that way you can ask them a question if you wish, they however may not understand depending on their knowledge of English.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Ginza show available girls? I've only ever booked in advance and went straight to the room

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't get me wrong. I also prefer wl come in one by one. But i just want to see everyone. That is all.
    Most of the place i go to is like show me one girl and that is it. And it is very hard to say no. So i end up taking it and after deed i see better one, and regret

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In ginza They do have intro but only if the girls are available and not booked. I seen lineup in day time before 4pm.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just about every place I've been to will bring out all the ladies for intro, this is the norm rather than the exception.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

http://359riley.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    I want go to a shop which shows all available lady they have.

So I know 3 shops

1. 5 star - but they r too busy, hate sitting with down 10 guys for one girl
    2. 45 George st - might be only option
    3. 22 Brodie st - only 2 girls r available if lucky but usually one

Do u guys know any shop apart from above?
    bro try 359 Riley in surry hills even my taxi driver knew this place lol

i went there and they had 5 girls available at the time they all came out one by one

all good looking asian girls i had one thai for an hour then changed to a korean for another hour

good times

Senior Member(無間使者)
    485 Rockdale showed me 3 WLs last time, but I guess it all depends on when do you go to the shop, if it's peak time then there maybe only one available.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_eye_eye View Post
    Just about every place I've been to will bring out all the ladies for intro, this is the norm rather than the exception.
    So tell me the place

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gmansyd View Post
    bro try 359 Riley in surry hills even my taxi driver knew this place lol

i went there and they had 5 girls available at the time they all came out one by one

all good looking asian girls i had one thai for an hour then changed to a korean for another hour

good times

Thanks bro, city is bit far but will try

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks bro, city is bit far but will try
    Judging by your 2/3 shops are located within parramatta region, there is one at guildford which is usually all viet/thai and occasional korean/jap girls available.

Forgot the name of the store but its located 185 military road. If you do not like making contact with other punters, this place might not be for you as they only have like 2 waiting rooms.

But yeah all the available girls line up outside the room from both sides, one by one they come in say hi and yeah. I haven't been there for a long time, but I don't remember having a bad experience.

From memory theres no like premium price etc, pretty sure every girl is $150 for 1 hour and then extra etc you can talk to the girl about it. Try it out brother and let us know

rcha086
    I hate shops that try to pull one over you and have a WL be the person to say hi to you. Often it's the girl that's had the least amount of success so if they try to reel you in before you ask to see other girls (which they often scoff at). Makes it so awkward for all involved.

Quote Originally Posted by simplelife View Post
    Forgot the name of the store but its located 185 military road. If you do not like making contact with other punters, this place might not be for you as they only have like 2 waiting rooms.
    Was just about to suggest them. I think they call themselves "Diamonds 4 Ever" but I think everyone knows them as that Thai shop on 185 Military Rd Guildford. Usually a good selection of Thai girls, some quite hot, but usually the service is a bit shit. I've had the most amount of girls say hi to me at this place, which made it quite exciting. Once on a Thursday night, I sat down to about 11 girls saying hi to me one by one. Website is http://99forever.com.au/ but their turnover of girls are quite high. I've had one or two good punts there, but majority were not. Can't beat the price though.

Cherryblossoms @ Fairfield also reveals the girls available at the time you arrive, but some girls are situated in the room behind the reception where there's a one-way window that they can see out of, and they might not come out and say hi if they don't like the look of you. Used to see a decent number of girls walk out and say hi, some quite good looking, but lately it's been less than average at best. My last two punts over the past year have been shit.

Stilettos I've only ever visited once, and they were the first brothel I punted at, so it remains in my memory quite firmly. I walked in during the day and had about 8 girls say hi to me. Spoilt for choice, but it was pricey. Even more so now, and apparently the quality has went down too.

Banned
    Don't get me wrong. I also prefer wl come in one by one. But i just want to see everyone. That is all.
    Most of the place i go to is like show me one girl and that is it. And it is very hard to say no. So i end up taking it and after deed i see better one, and regret
    I too prefer the girl come one by one. I have many mood spoilt when they show all the
    girls at once & girl u had seen before at this shop & had a dud punt is whispering to
    the other girls u were lousy even though it was her attitude of a entitled budgie is to
    blame. No matter who u pick now u will have another dud punt.
    When u say they only show one girl reminds what happen to me at KFC. Remember this
    man complaining I want this piece , no not that piece, this piece. He got the best
    pieces. I said nothing & the KFC worker gave me the drumsticks , wings & breasts that
    were so small it look they had been cut from a budgie. Now I am like that man &
    when I go to the brothel I too expect to see all the girls not the leftovers.

There are valid reasons why certain shops show you all their girls or one or two at a time and that could be vice versa depending on circumstances which changes when they get busy or simply depends on you - the customers !

I don't have all the answers but if a shop keeper told you there is only one girl available (could be quite true in the case of Ginza as they are so busy), that may be it, or they actually have more girls but it was this particular girl's turn and she is not a popular girl so the keeper tries to sell her to you, happens all the times ! Or you could be of certain background that some girls don't want to serve, so only the more desperate ones comes out to meet.

And it could be a number of other reasons too.

As I don't go to FS shop that often and usually it's just 5 Star so my own experiences are rather limited . And I always went in with a booking to see a specific girl with a certain body shape or natural talents .........haha

But on a few occasions when I was there at 5 Star and whenever I had to wait, the papasan always show me a line up to keep me entertained or as he put it, for future references - that's customer services !

有好嘢怕乜 show quali ? A good sign of a well run shop wanting to show off their stable to potential clients , pretty sure they would have picked up plenty of future return business simply by showing customers their line ups !

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So tell me the place
    Well, to name a few ...
    Penny's77, Enmore
    Syd5stars, Marrickville
    Vixens Marrickville
    Spring House Marrickville
    City Touch, CBD
    Ginza, Surry hills
    Kelly's Five Dock
    Taren point 64
    7 Cowper

Etc. Etc.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    think they call themselves "Diamonds 4 Ever" but I think everyone knows them as that Thai shop on 185 Military Rd Guildford... Can't beat the price though.
    Thanks for clarification, i only knew it as that thai shop as well lol, if you ever go as brother rcha said turnover rate is high, there was a girl named Snow half jap/thai, her 1 hour session consist of b2b then FS... she was pretty fucking good at it too.. but she was very hard to meet, I think she only worked maybe 2 days and those days arent locked in either.

Well, to name a few ...
    Penny's77, .... 7 Cowper Etc. Etc.
    Dont want to sound mean but I would probably leave 7 Cowper out, such a hit and miss in my opinion and judging with the girls he wants to see I dont think 7 cowper has a lot of girls on roster every day. OP what time and day do you usually go punting maybe your going at such peak hour. I havent seen a line up for ... maybe 1 year now .. lol only the occasional girls coming in to say hi before my booking comes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree 7 Cowper is hit and miss and since they only have 3 rooms not really much choice. I have seen 3 do a line up but that's coz no customer at the time.

There was this place in Villawood I went to ages ago and the girls are in one waiting room and customers would choose a girl or wait for another that's finished.