Date: 20/09/16
Name: Barbie
Nationality & Language: Korean, mostly English
Face: 8.5/10, very pretty korean features, but heavy makeup
Body: 9.5/10, short girl, amazing breasts - natural D cups? fantastic slim body otherwise
Service: 7/10 very accommodating, zero KPS
GFE: 8/10 in between shots, 5/10 during the action
Price: 230/hour
Repeat: very possibly

Before I get to talking about this girl, let me just say this place is crazy busy. They seem to be always busy. But then who can blame them when most of the girls are young & attractive, and the price is very reasonable. In fact, Barbie is the most expensive level and even then it's very reasonable.

Anyway I get there just after 8.30pm, after trying to book Barbie at 8pm. The papasan said she was always late and maybe I should either book for 9pm or come earlier and wait (translation: someone already booked at 8pm but we don't want you to know). No problems, chilled out a bit and she was ready just before 9pm.

First thing I noticed is that she was very pretty and surprisingly had quite large breasts. She also had a very cute smile and even with her crazy high heels she wasn't very tall. Her stomach wasn't tight and toned but can still be considered slim and sexy. If she had toned abs and a Brazilian she'd score a 11/10. Talking to Barbie was very easy, while her English isn't amazing it's more than enough to converse easily, and it's so cute when she tries to think of the English word and start muttering in Korean.

I won't go into detail about the session itself, but I will say this shop allows 2 shots for hour long sessions and Barbie is very willing to do whatever you ask her. However I didn't ask about DATY or anal so cannot confirm those aspects. You can tell almost immediately there's zero KPS with this girl and the hour passed way too quickly for my liking.

Overall I am extremely happy with this girl and can see why she's so popular! She's definitely one of the best punts at this price range!