Thread: Girls who have changed over time

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Girls who have changed over time

Thought this might be useful for all bros. This is a thread to list out all the WL/ML you've encountered that have "changed" over time. It could be a girl who was once chubby but is now slim, or a slim girl who is now a bit chubby. Or someone who used to give good service but is now suddenly afflicted with KPS.
    I'll start with Venus of Ginza. Used to be super slim, but she's now more curvy type.

Rachel at aloe Vera she never used to be slim in fact she was quite curvy but maybe due to stress she's bigger than before and not as attractive as she once was. Amazing how not seeing someone for 6 months can change your perspective.

I have first hands experiences on busty MLs who wanted to lose weight and slim down but ended up losing their cup sizes up the top, what a pity !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well most WL will probably just get more curvy over time

rcha086
    My punting is limited to Ginza and a few other regulars here and there so...

Amber @ Ginza has changed a lot since she first started. She now sports bleached blonde hair with bangs, a Korean-like doll face (she's Japanese), big D cups and really have learnt the art of GFE. Used to be very shy, A cups, and for me, wasn't as attractive. A big positive change!

Julie @ 104 Roseville I've seen regularly over 7 or 8 years now. Surprisingly she still perms her hair (which I think is such an 80s look for her), but over the years her weight has fluctuated. There are times where she's super slim (almost bordering on anorexic) making her enhanced tits look incredibly fake, but she's also had times where she's fattened herself up (no major tummy fat, just brings back her curves and her breasts looks a bit more in proportion). I haven't seen her in about half a year though but she's still rostered on, and I think I'm due for a visit soon!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jolin from ginza use to be like a b cup when I saw her. Turns out shes got ds now lol havent seen her since

Banned
    It goes both ways. In the last 5yrs I have put on 30lbs & now
    resemble Fred Flintstone. The girls I haven't seen for long
    time always say how great I look. I'll let them off for this one
    because i'm sure they are just following pro protocol.
    What are they going to say the truth that u have become so
    gross.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lol I don't see someone that often or long to see them change.

I normally move on if their service starts declining, like they putting in less effort than before.

Banned
    Ahhhhh hopefully none of my regular says that I'm getting fat now. I enjoyed foods so much, as well as chocolates and ice cream. Had to stay away from the, for a while but I've been back to ice cream since yesterday already. Will be back to chocolates soon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Your regular be too nice to say if u have got fatter.
    Anyway some might like a bit of curve😀

Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Your regular be too nice to say if u have got fatter.
    Anyway some might like a bit of curve��
    Curve ? You mean bulk ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Ahhhhh hopefully none of my regular says that I'm getting fat now. I enjoyed foods so much, as well as chocolates and ice cream. Had to stay away from the, for a while but I've been back to ice cream since yesterday already. Will be back to chocolates soon.
    I'm sure you are fine the way you are. I'd hate the idea of a client actually saying that you have gained weight etc. Besides I prefer a girl I can hold onto rather than skin and bones xD

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

You must be a real catch yourself

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Thought this might be useful for all bros. This is a thread to list out all the WL/ML you've encountered that have "changed" over time. It could be a girl who was once chubby but is now slim, or a slim girl who is now a bit chubby. Or someone who used to give good service but is now suddenly afflicted with KPS.
    I'll start with Venus of Ginza. Used to be super slim, but she's now more curvy type.
    GF Man..

Ill start by saying I do not mean to be an a.ss.h.o..l.e but Im sure you didnt mean to either.

Your thread is a great idea... if you meant to pick on a ML/WL looks you should change the title of your thread "girls who have changed shape'.

I've seen Venus recently wow.. shes HOT and gorgeous - Im only a fan now.. I think she goes to the gym too from memory. so curvy? maybe, HOT YES, everyone is different, dont discriminate hhahaha. she probably looks after her self more than you do..

It might be a good idea to discuss the WL/M service instead of looks since it makes you sound like an a,hole no offence.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Service level ? If the first time u saw her and you got shit service then you will never see her again so you would not know if service level will ever change. If the girl likes u she will probably give u better and more gfe over time. If the girl does not fancy you then you probably get vanilla every time.

Banned
    As a recent example, Ann from Irene's CBD. I believe I saw her during her first week of work there, and it was an amazing experience. But a month or so later, her attitude changed quite a bit. Aloof and not talking much. But look wise, she's still smoking hot, so I certainly will see her again when I feel horny lol.

Also I recall two J-girls put on quite a bit of weight after just a 2week trip back home. Both told me they ate too much during the holiday. And sure enough, when I saw them about a month later the extra fat was completely gone.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    can i be totally honest here? not even sure if this is same topic or even some how related but,
    i don't know if its just me. but i think the class of working girls have just gone down.
    i remember the days when you just couldn't say no to a line up.
    now a lot of times I'm just saying no and making excuses to go without being questioned why or being harassed.
    just thought id drop that out there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    can i be totally honest here? not even sure if this is same topic or even some how related but,
    i don't know if its just me. but i think the class of working girls have just gone down.
    i remember the days when you just couldn't say no to a line up.
    now a lot of times I'm just saying no and making excuses to go without being questioned why or being harassed.
    just thought id drop that out there.
    Gotta concur with you on this.
    Almost 4 out of 5 times I just wanted to leave after seeing the lineup.

Banned
    don't we all change over time? I know I am fatter than i used to be, look 30 years older and can't put up with young guy shit anymore without telling them to fuckoff. Or worse.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    boss king has a point. Years ago all the top shops all had great stunning girls and it was hard to disappoint back then. I think starting from those times we all had expectations of that kind of quality even as the years pass for us. Last night went to 5 Star for a one off visit and it was like when they haven't changed (ok price went up and have new girls) but still providing top quality like I remembered in my younger days. These days I'm more of, let see what my local shop has, it looks good, lets go with that. I can't have lobster all the time so have to go for something else.

We all change whether we like it or not.

Banned
    Gold Fish man, how often do you have lobster?