Thread: Ahhh !! SWEETY You've Done It Again!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ahhh !! SWEETY You've Done It Again!

Gents !

I got "last minute" booking with young, gorgeous Sweety again this afternoon , although had session with her just a day ago . ( I was lucky enough to book her on last minute today , normally she's been fully booked for her rostered hours , even I sent SMS to Wilson 1 day in advance .)

I was granted visa to PRC this afternoon and I'm flying in 2 days . I'm going to stay there almost a month . Flight was booked then first thing I did was sending booking enquiry to Wilson , because I know I am going away a month ,that means no Sweety for me in this whole dam month . I was so tempted and thinking abt fucking her in previous sessions .

When I enter the Ginza today I was greeted by a girl at reception ( she must be Yuki , Ginza's recruitment manger as per Ginza's website : http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Employment ). I told her "hello , I have a booking w Sweety " . She smiled and crossed out my booking from her note book , "oh , Sweety must be very happy to see you again " .
    I was impressed by this comment and said "oh , really , that is nice "
    She called Sweety on phone said sth in Japanese , I'm assuming Sweety was informed that her regular guest is here . Btw : yuki is cute and nice when she speaks Japanese .

Alright my dear brothers , Here comes down to Sweety that mean it comes down to my another wild fuck with her . Once I got into room I was hugged by her so tight and she jumped on me , so I lifted her up from between her leg , started to robbing her sweet pussy and put her in my arm with gentle kiss . A second later she said "give me your toung" .
    I said " here we go , you can have it"
    DFK was so passionate ,DFK lasted around 5 mins . Clock was ticking because I only can have her 30 mins then she finish for today , so we had a quick shower w BBBJ
    I like her BBBJ in shower and it was great as usual.
    On bed I went straight away eat her sweet pussy followed by BBBJ then 69 . I enjoyed the 69 so much because she shaved and i can see her tight pink pussy clearly .
    This made me most come so we had to change my favourite : mish .
    Mish was great too plus her loud sexy moans , every time she moans loudly I just fuck her harder and harder faster and she loved it .
    I was going to change to cow girl but I had to blow up coz it is already 5 mins out .
    This session was short but memorable , sweet and wild . Hope I'll see her again as soon as I come back from PRC .
    Overall , she is my best fuck so far and every session has it's own unique memories .
    Highly recommended punters !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sounds like you've found your regular, im sure it'll get better each time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by w8nbleed5 View Post
    sounds like you've found your regular, im sure it'll get better each time
    Indeed ! That's exactly happening in Ginza w Sweety . I haven't been disappointed by any girls from Ginza so far .
    I have to say : Sweety ROCKS!!!!