Now onto my second punt from Ginza...

Yuna! Overall a great experience. I saw Yuna the night after Alina (who sure as hell set the high bar!). Greeted politely by a more mature yet youthful looking, beautiful Korean woman as I walked in, after a bit of light DFK we went straight into the showers. Very slim, looking early-to-mid 20s, and between short and tall (maybe 165ish?), with beautiful long brown hair, she definitely had a refined air around her. The shower was pretty standard, with a twist of giving me a BBBJ with Listerine in her mouth. This is a new one for me, and gave me a light tingling sensation on the tip. Didn't hurt, but can't say it was for me. The BBBJ in itself through was quite pleasurable. I'll note here that Yuna's English is also quite limited (only few basic words at a time, not whole sentences, but a bit better than Alina), so communication MAY be difficult! Anyway, out of the shower, dried off, and more DFK, this time with more intensity

Onto the bed, the standard routine of a catbath, followed by another BBBJ (once again, more intense, more eye contact, and faster, I'm seeing a pattern here...) then me flipping her onto the bed and giving her pleasure, from more DFK (starting to get REALLY good now!), to her nice perky B cups, down to her nicely shaved pussy for some DATY (nicely trimmed, very tasty, quite sensitive!). At this point it's time for some cowgirl, and DAMN does she put the effort in! Really loves to ride! And loves to take it just as much in missionary and doggy I had scratch marks on my back for a few days from where she dug her nails in! Not a bad thing though! She doesn't do CIM, so we finished with a happy ending instead (since once again, it takes A LOT for me to cum), but I was certainly satisfied! We spent the rest of the session with her giving me a fully body massage, which actually was perfect, since it was late at night and I had just had a big day :P She gives an AMAZING massage! If you still have time, I recommend it if you're feeling sore! Did she meet the bar that Alina set? No, but pretty close! Still worth the time and money!