Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Massages in Kogarah

Junior Member(有D料到)

Massages in Kogarah

Fellow Punters,

Am currently working in the Kogarah area and am looking for some advice. How would you guys rate 2/20 Montgomery St or Monami massage? These are the only 2 i know of currently. Any tips or hints greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Carlton has a brothel and there are some ok ones there. It's not too far if you drive, like 10 min.

Apparently monami is good I think it's mostly Vietnamese girls though or was that the other one... Either way babycat has said monami is worth checking out if you like extras. Otherwise Rockdale 485 isn't too far away if you want fs

Banned
    Haha, go for monami if you want more, but the Mls' average age are not young. Otherwise, give 2/20 a try. I worked for that place in two weeks before. I heard that there is another one in different direction offers...too, but can't remember the st.btw, caff3ry, does Rockdake 485 offers...? As I plan to go there for job, lol. City is quiet on weekend...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Rockdale 485 is fs not massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Am currently working in the Kogarah area
    --- Westpac Employee

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Punting View Post
    Am currently working in the Kogarah area
    --- Westpac Employee
    Very easy for you. Next door or cross the road. Which one have you met, ?
    I didn't realise that 485 has fs. That address just popped up when I thought I should find new places to fix city's problem on weekend. You guys saved my time, lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Used to be a few MILF massage places around Carlton station. Haven't been down that way for a few years, so not sure of current status.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Very easy for you. Next door or cross the road. Which one have you met, ?
    I didn't realise that 485 has fs. That address just popped up when I thought I should find new places to fix city's problem on weekend. You guys saved my time, lol
    I think you just disappointed a few brothers lol!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    10 station St, 160 and 142 railway pde. Don't think they have young girls though. First 2 heard you can get fs. 3 Montgomery St, Thai shop in hogben st

Junior Member(有D料到)

Re:

Thanks for your advice everyone. Ended up going 2/20. Pricier than some others i've seen in AR but i felt was worth the visit. As I am new to the scene here, just wondering, do you need ID for fs in Sydney or can you just walk in?

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by charles.johnson69 View Post
    Thanks for your advice everyone. Ended up going 2/20. Pricier than some others i've seen in AR but i felt was worth the visit. As I am new to the scene here, just wondering, do you need ID for fs in Sydney or can you just walk in?

Cheers.
    ID for FS ??

Where did you come from ? Please explain !

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    ID for FS ??

Where did you come from ? Please explain !
    Maybe if you look under 18.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by charles.johnson69 View Post

Cheers.
    how much you spent? how is the service? what nationality of the girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Used to be a few MILF massage places around Carlton station. Haven't been down that way for a few years, so not sure of current status.
    For Carlton, I don't know why most shops at the Carlton Pde side suddenly closed just a few weeks ago, then at Railway Pde side 286 is still open, haven't checked other shops. But like you said, all older MILFs in these shops

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dandydanny View Post
    For Carlton, I don't know why most shops at the Carlton Pde side suddenly closed just a few weeks ago, then at Railway Pde side 286 is still open, haven't checked other shops. But like you said, all older MILFs in these shops
    Possibly the road works up near Allawah was causing issues ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Is St George massage at 330 Railway Pde still going? Used to be mainly MILFs there, but I did get a stunning young one for a while

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Three possibilities:
    1. The service in those places (tried three of them) was getting shitty and grasping (prices going up ML's shortchanging customers etc). I stopped going there several months ago and maybe enough others decided the same.
    2. Landlords not renewing leases.
    3. Council amalgamations - Hurstville and Kogarah councils recently amalgamated and have an administrator in place - this may have triggered a crackdown.

Junior Member(有D料到)

RE:

Sorry guys, been out of action for a while. Price was 55 for 45min massage, rates are usually about $5 above rates in the area.

Identification is needed in a land far far away for FS or even blow and go. But wow the ladies are definitely amazing, great suction and very relaxing hehe.

It seems that people don't like the MILF massages in the area..are they just generally bad or..?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I don't know specifically about this location, but shopping strips like this close to stations are popular with developers with an eye to putting up high rise residential. New planning rules certainly encourage this.

Certainly sounds like possible lease terminations in advance of demolition.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast