Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Massages in Kogarah

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't think kitty works there anymore but if you're there on Saturdays try Mona. She's Thai and sexy as with a great body and good looks!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apha1401 View Post
    Does kitty still work here? Im down in koggie twice a week and would like to try
    Oh and if you want a good massage as well try Katy on Thursdays.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingoman View Post
    I don't think kitty works there anymore but if you're there on Saturdays try Mona. She's Thai and sexy as with a great body and good looks!
    Mona has a nice ass. Nice girl too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Do you still go here?

Quote Originally Posted by bigC808 View Post
    So many great Thai girls! Candy on Monday, Bella on Tuesday, Lily and Anna on Thursday, Jade and Emily on Friday and Tina on Sunday (currently on holidays) Plenty of others but just can’t think right now..
    Hi bigC808, just wondering if you have any up to date intel on this place? That’s if you are still going there. Thanks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    anyone been to kogarah lately? please shae some of your new experience and reco. thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kogarah is good

I used to live in Kogarah back in 2014 and it only had maybe two or three shops at the time. Now there’s about 10. 4 of them on the same block of shops. It’s hard to say which are actually good. I don’t have the time to trial and error every single one of them but of the few I’ve visited recently, they’re all bloody good for money. I’ve heard good things about all of them so just go for it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234