Thread: New girl CiCi - authentic GFE

Senior Member(無間使者)

New girl CiCi - authentic GFE

Date & Time of Session: 1pm 27/9/16
    Name: CiCi
    Nationality & Language: Chinese, all Mandarin (minimal/no English)
    Face: 6/10 a little older than I usually go for, but acceptable when she smiles
    Body: 7.5/10 - small & slim, B cups without bra
    Skill: 6/10 - brand new girl
    Service: 8/10
    GFE: 7/10
    Price & Session Length: $100/30 min
    Repeat: probably not

Decided to have a sneaky lunch time session. Popped out of work and reached the joint just after 1pm. Got shown 3 girls: Cici, Coco and Yuna I think? Coco was very curvy, Yuna was medium curvy, and Cici was slim. None of the 3 had all that attractive of a face. Was thinking about walking away but I did that the last few times I mirrored this place, and the fact of a brand new to industry girl interested me so I agreed to a quick 30min session with Cici.

Prior to arriving I asked how old she was and the shop replied 24 years old. Unfortunately that's a brothel 24, because she didn't look mid 20s at all. Definitely late late 20s. She came in after a few minutes, clearly nervous. Luckily I speak some Mandarin and helped calm her down a little while she made the bed. We both stripped down and headed to the huge shower. You could fit 20+ people in that thing...

She actually provided quite good service and washed me while we kept chatting. Apparently it was literally her first day (she agreed to work from 11 - 3pm to trial and see if she wanted to do this job) and her first 2 customers were westerners. With her not speaking much, if any English, she said she really didn't enjoy her time at all. Shame as she had quite a reasonable body. Small, flat stomach, etc.

After the shower we dried off and hopped onto the bed. She was again slightly nervous and kept asking "how should we do this/what should we do next" which was quite cute. I generally just laughed and said up to you just to see what would happen. She started off with some nipple licking + HJ which felt nice, progressed to CBJ (she asked if it was okay to use a condom) which was surprisingly good. While she was doing that I kept my hands busy ensuring she was relatively lubricated for the main course. After a few minutes we both decided to move on to the next part.

She wanted me on top, which was fine and allowed me to control the pace. Here her GFE rev'd up to 11, grasping my arms/chest/back/butt/etc, pulling me down, making all the right noises and being surprisingly vocal. She definitely seemed to be enjoying herself. We stayed in this position for a good long while before switching to doggie. Here I felt she didn't enjoy as much, maybe to do with the angle, but was very vocal when I eventually found the right angle/tempo. Only a 30min session so had to finish in this position already. Afterwards we had another shower together and she washed me again. After the shower I did tease her slightly about enjoying herself and pointed out the wet patch we left on the bed. She laughed and seemed embarrassed, and tried to wipe the sheets with little success. Apologies to whoever used that particular room next!

Overall a very nice girl with an accommodating attitude. It seems while the new ones aren't as skilled as the veterans, they don't have any of the bad habits either. It was quite an authentic session all-in-all but sadly I think we won't be seeing her again.

Cici is here in Marrickville... She's so popular >_<