Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much prep work do you do before each punt?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Read the review by the senior and trusted bros. Then hope for the best when the roster comes out. Fast texting helps to get the timeslot u want..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2 mints before I walk into the shop - all time every time

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    If its one of my favourites I don't need to do any, if its a girl I haven't seen before I will look on this site for a report on her.

If its my favourite shop then I will ask the mamasan about the girl before I book her.

At the end of the day its only a punt and if you make a bad choice so be it. Move on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Rnt not too many prep as you can always opt for 30 mins if you dont like. damage is mjnimal

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fs shop do a bit more prep but always fail in those small shops

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I treat it as the real definition, going for a "punt" and finding winners

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtime View Post
    Personally I have a spreadsheet sorting ML's by days of the week, when I am free on a particular day, I refer my list.
    You must be a project manager.... what you got, a gantt chart for the rosters?? Lol....

But, you have a point. Punting is way too expensive in Aust, making this sort of thing necessary! For me, my number one prep work is making sure I get a good night's sleep the night before. If I don't get enough sleep, the deal is off, no punting the next day because it'll just be a big waste of money.
    Other stuff I do are just my thing.... making sure I take only light meals throughout the day because I tend to have difficulty maintaining an erection if I feel "stuffed". And no smelly foods during the day because I don't want my lady to find me disgusting... so no curries or burgers with extra onions please!!
    And of course, check reviews and rosters, but this would've been done long beforehand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You must be a project manager.... what you got, a gantt chart for the rosters?? Lol....

But, you have a point. Punting is way too expensive in Aust, making this sort of thing necessary! For me, my number one prep work is making sure I get a good night's sleep the night before. If I don't get enough sleep, the deal is off, no punting the next day because it'll just be a big waste of money.
    Other stuff I do are just my thing.... making sure I take only light meals throughout the day because I tend to have difficulty maintaining an erection if I feel "stuffed". And no smelly foods during the day because I don't want my lady to find me disgusting... so no curries or burgers with extra onions please!!
    And of course, check reviews and rosters, but this would've been done long beforehand.
    Wow... some bro take their punt seriously.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    glad to know i m not the only one with a "routine". I too have to follow thru - good nite sleep etc otherwise no punting the next day.. not young anymore

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Only ever go if I feel like it which is usually built up over a few days

Quote Originally Posted by tiko89 View Post
    glad to know i m not the only one with a "routine". I too have to follow thru - good nite sleep etc otherwise no punting the next day.. not young anymore
    And make sure you don't have to serve it up to your Mrs or girl friend either ! You may be running low on fuel if you know what I mean !

Obviously not applicable to brothers who could still do it 3/4 times a day ........lol

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtime View Post
    Do you keep notes and scores of your favourite ML/WL's?
    Do you read through the rosters just before the punt or days before?
    How early do you make your booking?
    Do you have a strategy on what you will be doing/saying?
    Do you have a plan B?

Personally I have a spreadsheet sorting ML's by days of the week, when I am free on a particular day, I refer my list.
    The way I keep score is just by writing reviews here. I often look back at my own reviews when reviewing another girl when I notice certain similarities.

Because I almost always punt exclusively at Ginza, I check the roster first. If I feel like someone new, then I usually check to see if others have written any reviews about her (thanks to the "heading" function in the AR section, this makes it A LOT easier). Usually it's a day ahead that I book in. For someone new, I prefer to take a shower at home beforehand and, like Rpd groom myself like trimming/shaving, brush teeth, cut nails, do my hair etc. I usually get complimented for my tidiness and the way I smell so I suppose that's a plus!

As for my routine while in the punt, I make sure I can DFK and initiate foreplay first. Good DFK ensures a passionate service, getting DATY in first before she gets in BBBJ ensures an enthusiastic service. It's worked well for me at Ginza.

Returning back for regulars I'm a lot more relaxed. A really good first impression is what I try to convey with new punts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wwwxwh06 View Post
    Rnt not too many prep as you can always opt for 30 mins if you dont like. damage is mjnimal
    For 30 minutes sessions, is the part 2 normally halfway, 15 minutes?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    The way I keep score is just by writing reviews here. I often look back at my own reviews when reviewing another girl when I notice certain similarities.

Because I almost always punt exclusively at Ginza, I check the roster first. If I feel like someone new, then I usually check to see if others have written any reviews about her (thanks to the "heading" function in the AR section, this makes it A LOT easier). Usually it's a day ahead that I book in. For someone new, I prefer to take a shower at home beforehand and, like Rpd groom myself like trimming/shaving, brush teeth, cut nails, do my hair etc. I usually get complimented for my tidiness and the way I smell so I suppose that's a plus!

As for my routine while in the punt, I make sure I can DFK and initiate foreplay first. Good DFK ensures a passionate service, getting DATY in first before she gets in BBBJ ensures an enthusiastic service. It's worked well for me at Ginza.

Returning back for regulars I'm a lot more relaxed. A really good first impression is what I try to convey with new punts.
    So hard to get someone by just rocking up at Ginza.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12