Person's Name : Joye

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 2/10/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Slim, pretty, lovely D-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, DTBBBJ, 69, rimming, DATY, FIV, various positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Hell yes - fantastic session

My experience/comments : Called the day before and booked Joye for a morning session. I wondered whether the girl would remember that the clocks go forward overnight.

When I was halfway to 533 I pulled over and called Angie to check that Joye was working. She said she was on her way in and that she had texted all the girls last night to remind them to turn their clocks forward.

Arrived a couple of minutes early and had to wait by the front door as all the waiting rooms and the toilet were full. Eventually a punter was led to a room and Angie asked me to wait in the toilet. After about 5 minutes Angie came and told me to go to Room 1 and wait as Joye had still not arrived.

I decided against showering immediately, as there can be late room changes, and it’s just as well I did. After about 5 minutes Angie came along and we had a chat. I said it was good that they were busy but Angie disagreed, saying it was too stressful for her and some punters aren't happy if they have to wait.

Then a handyman came along to try to fix the room’s door handle. He had a look at it, went away and came back with some screwdrivers to remove the handle. The light in the room wasn’t very good and I ended up holding his phone, on torch function, while he removed and examined the handle. Another first for me in a brothel.

While this was going on Joye arrived and started getting herself and the room ready. The handyman eventually completely removed the handle and lock and disappeared so I used the bolt to secure the door.

Joye is pretty and slim with a magnificent pair of D-cups. Her shoulders are a bit hunched forward, probably because the weight of her tits!

I showered while Joye applied her make-up and, after drying myself, I lay on the bed while Joye stripped (apart from a lacy black thing around her waist that she kept on until she showered at the end of the session) and joined me.

We were just getting down to it, with Joye kissing me and starting to fondle my cock, when Angie knocked on the door and told Joye that I hadn’t paid yet – I’d completely forgotten. I grabbed my trousers and handed the money to Joye who shoved it through the hole in the door where the handle had been.

Joye got back to business and soon worked her way down for a fantastic BBBJ – great teasing of my cock, balls and perineum, just starting nice and slowly, no teeth and no interruptions. Because she’d started blowing me so soon after the start of the session, I was happy to let this continue for a good while.

She was kneeling next to me and I was able to massage her clit and Joye soon moved round and sat on my face for a good long session of 69 with Joye paying great attention to all my bits down there, including my anus.

I was over-heating and eventually had to get Joye to lie on the bed so I could indulge in some DATY. This was another long spell and Joye spent the whole time writhing and moaning – she was either really enjoying it or she deserves an Oscar.

I also went for some FIV and then simultaneously stuck my middle finger up her back passage, while still licking her clit and she was holding me by the ears, writhing and moaning. Probably one of the best DATY I have experienced.

Came up for air and had another spell of BBBJ before I asked her to apply the raincoat.

We started with some fantastic cowgirl and Joye was really getting into it (no complaints about me being too big, unlike other girls – she just kept taking it). It really was a wild ride.

At one stage she pulled me up so I was sitting on the bed with her on top of me. When I was in my 20s and 30s this was one of my favourite positions but I haven’t attempted it in recent years (I no longer do flexible) – I might be trying it in forthcoming sessions.

I then got her to lie on the bed for some mish. Joye was still writhing and moaning and mopping the sweat off her face – it’s usually me that sweats too much during these sessions.

I pounded into her for a while and then we switched to doggie, with a crooked thumb up her poop-chute. Joye still seemed to be enjoying it (I certainly was).

Time was nearly up so I withdrew and unsheathed myself and lay down and let Joye resume the BBBJ. After I came she kept blowing me for ages and then tidied me up with tissues before going to the sink to spit it out.

And all the way through the session she didn’t use a drop of lube.

Joye showered then I showered and as I dried and dressed I tried to converse with her but her English is just about non-existent. She seemed to know about six words – fuck, suck, condom, doggie, shower and money.

Absolutely brilliant session. I was exhausted and Joye had done most of the work. I don’t know how she keeps that up for a whole day.

Tall and busty with DD+ cup Joye - Taiwan lady with a GFE service in today 13/4

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Taiwan flower with a slim model body and DD cup bust.. Joye.. Exceptional service with a wicked BBBJ and CIM service..

Joye - Size 6,D cup,slim,166CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet girl,excellent service, Taiwan girl. Joye returns @533 with a bang today.. Roster says "This sexy young lady offers a top GFEservice and has a very nice supermodel body, tall, slim with a natural bust, long legs which lead to pleasure and heaven.. Also a top BBBJ and CIMservice Book early to visit and see this striking young lady." Joye's Gallery REVIEW

*A quality lady roster this Saturday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2019 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know when Joye will be back at 533.

Cheers

Joye on roster today 26/1