Thread: Went For A Drive

Banned

Went For A Drive

Well mateys the Commie was back on the road after some blood sweat and tears yesterday and last night. Shift rostered off on a Monday and so took car for a long drive. Great to be on the road again after a while with no wheels It drove me fuckin crazy relying on me mate to take me to and from home for work and nothin else.

So wheres to go? I wanted some serious all out action like I've been introduced to at 8 but drove far to experience a new sheila. I guess the girls stay in there fave shops to not meet their boyfriends? Ha. I was always interested Willoughby to try because the reports are hot sometimes and the girls pics off roster look not bad.

So today I turn up and the mamas tells me to wait in a little room. God. Boring as. Could here some girl going off and lots of walking up and down the corridor but the old girl forgot me. 45 minutes i waited listening to girls go off and punters come and go. Finally a door opened and a little girl walks in.

OK? She says. I say OK!

I stayed 1 hour with this little girl and she says it's only $150 there plus tips. Her english was shite. I think she was Chinese. Said she was 25 but I could tell in her face that she'd seen some time so I guess they all lie. Who cares.

She sucked me and seemed to enjoy herself and fuck I came in about 10 minutes cause horny today. I think she swallowed me because I did not see her spit out but she did cough a few times afterwards. So then she asks me if I want a condom. I said yes. Is it optional? Strewth these girls will see 10 guys a day so I'm not takin chances. She lays down and I manover on top and enter her sl wly. Now I'm not a big guy but I'm not small so I didn't want to hurt the little lass and she seemed not as tight as she looked owing to her size. Maybe she's stretched or something? So I'm doing her and she starts to kiss me with tongue. Hmmm. Dangerous for the heart I think being that intimate. Then she asks me if I smoke.

Want one I said? I pulled out my pack to lit up but she said no and showed me that familiar little bottle. Ha. Not today I said. Still recovering from my time at 8. Great and horny but fucking hell of a hangover.

Turned her around and did her doggy hard. She cried out of pleasure or pain I don't know so I slowed down and pulled out before summing. I wanted another blowie and came in her mouth quick.

Yeah. She looked like she swalllowed me. So that was about time so thanked the girl and careful down the stairs I went. Almost tripped on the fucking way in.

What else do you need to know?

Banned
    I forgot to say go the sharkies!

Lol...nice report. What was her name? Guess it was meth she was smoking?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Damn brother hell of a punt

Thanks for the report

Banned
    Yeah she was a tiny girl and she said her name was baby. Jacket optional and swallows and loves the suck but I think she hates to be fucked hard.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Baby I have seen her a few times but seem to have lost the days she is rostered may be I had better get to see her again as she was a great punt the few times I have seen her.

Banned
    Hahaha dunno if i'll ever see her again her shop is a long way off the beaten track for me but matey what was she like when you did her share the story hey matey?
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Baby I have seen her a few times but seem to have lost the days she is rostered may be I had better get to see her again as she was a great punt the few times I have seen her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I don't usually do a report these days been there done that! Too many on here that have never seen the girl and want to argue or put you down and disagree with what you say.

If you want a good punt then go and see her IMHO she is a good punt YOMV.

Banned
    Well I'm on afternoon shift this week so I went back to see this baby girl who texted me early this morning. Faarrrkkk!

This little girl smokes the little water pipe alot and looks like she's up for anything. Through her fuckin poor english i think she said she'd been working 4 days straight and was as horny as hell.

Because I'm a old cheap bastard i stayed hour but time not enough with this one when she's on for action. Dunno what happened to this girl over the weekend but she looked like she came a few times during my sess. I tried to lick the girl this time and I like it and so does she. Off. And wet. I was feelin naughty so had a few puffs myself and she asked if i wanted to buy some from the boss but nup I said because i have to work. This little darlin has a great bod and little titties that i like so i was doin her doggy style like and tried to finger her little arse and she squirmed a bit but let me thumb in. So i try a little cock and she pulls away. So i lube up more after she and i take another puff of the magic stuff and she lets me try with me little fella a little but it hurt so i only got in a little way. Fuck this girl is hot. cum in her pussy twice. I hope she's on the pill.

Now I'm home and have to shower before eating and driving to the factory. Finish midnight. Enjoy boys.

Banned
    This new fuck hobby of mine will send me broke.