Thread: Narwee blow and go

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Narwee blow and go

Hey bros,

Just wondering if anyone been to 52 broadarrow rd (i think thats the address where styles use to be) its changed only saw on their site they provide blow and go along with few other different services.

Any recommendations or just a simple no go??

Cheers

Banned
    Do you have the link for web site?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    http://narweegirls.com.au/ is the website.

I've been there on an off since it was styles. Had a pretty bad experience the last time I was there - I went for the blow and go and got a chubby japanese girl. She looked ok but was totally not interested in giving any sort of service. Got around a 3 minute CBJ (she refused to do BB) and then gave me a poor excuse of a HJ then "time was up" after around a total of 7 minutes of service - obviously not enough time for me to cum. A total waste of money.

Spoke to the mama-san afterwards and told her about the dud and got offered a Korean girl at discounted rate. The Korean girl was great but was booked for another customer so I could only spend a short time with her, so it felt a bit rushed and I was already put off by the experience with the previous girl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carrot2 View Post

I've been there on an off since it was styles. Had a pretty bad experience the last time I was there - I went for the blow and go and got a chubby japanese girl. She looked ok but was totally not interested in giving any sort of service. Got around a 3 minute CBJ (she refused to do BB) and then gave me a poor excuse of a HJ then "time was up" after around a total of 7 minutes of service - obviously not enough time for me to cum. A total waste of money.

Spoke to the mama-san afterwards and told her about the dud and got offered a Korean girl at discounted rate. The Korean girl was great but was booked for another customer so I could only spend a short time with her, so it felt a bit rushed and I was already put off by the experience with the previous girl.
    Looks mostly thai girls???

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I use to go a fair bit when it was styles and have been searching for a blow and go since.

Was hoping this place would be a homerun but turns out its a dud based on your review =(

Banned
    Is it cim too?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carrot2 View Post

So who was the chubby Japanese girl you had and the lovely Korean you had? Mind giving us their names? so that we can avoid one and try the other

Banned
    When you look at their site it looks like they offer so many different services that I can't see how they can do any of them well and the photos don't look that special but I could be wrong.