Thread: Jasmine at 7 Cowper Street

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jasmine at 7 Cowper Street

Jasmine at 7 Cowper Street
    Nationality: Chinese
    Date of visit: 30/9/2016
    Attitude: passion, friendly and love to please
    Services: GFE, cat bath, boobs message, dfk, daty, bbbj and fs.

(Looks)
    The dress that she was on that outlined all her curves and no brainer will pick her. Getting a closer look and she has a hot sexy and kissable lips, a nice charming elegant feel with curving body, yes natural C cup. With the line up of other Bardie, I choose Jasmine.

(Performance)
    On the bed, cat bath was focused on my chest, after I turned over then she gave me some boobs massage and also continue kissing that cover every part of my body but down there. It was good effort and nice.

A little bit of kissing on the lips for each other, again her lips are very sexy and I can kissing her all days. Anyway I start working from top and down towards her shaved area. It was nice and clean and she enjoyed with her moans.

After I while my bother need more attention so turn to 69 and her mouth just take it all. A bit of slurpy bbbj and tongue focusing on the top then also moved to the shaft kissing and licking down to the base.

Then on the dom and start the missionary.
    She put on a little bit of ky and off we go....
    She loved it and enjoy while I was stoking her deeper and deeper.

After a while, she started using the pussy muscle to give extra pressure and she is very good at that. Very good in deed that I have to slow down and stop after each deep one .. as she then gave my little brother the extra enjoyment .. the pressure it just feel like her pussy was massaging my little brother head. That's sensational. I haven't been seeing this type of girl for sometime, and often they are no putting the effort and not using it.

With more and more dfks on the go, a true gem that know what I want. A real girl friend feeling and at last I blow mine and we continue hugging each other's and continue the kissing.

(Summary)
    Looks 7/10
    Services 7/10

Just saw Jasmine's photo, so was searching to see if she has any reviews , those are some serious big tits will big fat nipples !

Singapore girl or not, very tempting !!

This Jasmine :

Quote Originally Posted by 7cowper View Post

Jasmine just arrived. 21yo.165cm.young sexy Singapore students very fresh and hot hot just arrived
    ***** New to the industry!!!
    Meet all the requirements of big brother, she brought enthusiasm to come back to work today!!!
    New new New girl arrived !!! D milk killer!!! One of our best new sexy girl…beautiful girl.
    One of our best. Slim, sensual, and sexy, very good looking, sweet pleasing personality, amazing top service. She will keep you coming back for more! 21yo. Size 6 D cup,young,very good experienced,and One definitely not to be missed new girl..so popular with clients..looks and dresses like a school girl plus offers one very sensual deep throat.The legendary who she really is reading countless men, the results are folded back! ! Really want all drop left to her! ! smooth skin, flowing hair and sexy body,young pretty girl,,sweet girlfriend experience, new star with her very passionate and friendly service with an ease of company like no other.. As saying one of passionate service with a charm and sparkle.. and one striking feature of a very ample. Go see her and reveal the secret and tell all about the experience."playful...come and try her!* .. so you do not give her immune Oh! ! Our one of money guarantee !!!! You can not forget her

s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    jasmine not there anymore .however they still advertise her as being there though

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have pretty girls
    On special now now

Nacy

24yo,163cm, 50kg, D Cup, Hong Kong - Sexy seductress with amazingly long legs and a beautiful bubbly ass! friendly and nice with an impeccable attitude towards your satisfaction.
    Last edited by 7cowper; 01-03-2022 at 04:29 PM.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews