Thread: Not feeling the love in Holland Park

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Not feeling the love in Holland Park

After a disappointing punt, in Ipswich, yesterday I thought I would widen my search and did some random searches on Locanto. Found an ad I thought may be promising "Best rub! Sexy body! Magic hands ! Real photos!, Brisbane – 25"

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_87...al-photos.html

Booked for 1/2 hour massage at 4pm took a 40-minute drive parked up and text for house number blow me I had even got lucky and park near the house jumped out of the car and walk to the house. knocked on the door she stood behind it of course and I went in. She closed the door, trying to trap me, and stepped out. Well she did have a black and white top on but 25 maybe 30 years ago. The crazy thing is the age would not bother me but I am tired of the lying so I said thanks but no thanks and walked.I do not think I will even bother looking at ads of Asain women anymore I am sure there are a few that do not lie but I am not rich enough to see 100 women to find 1 honest one

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My normal advice: look for the ladies that append "Thai" to their names. Usually more honesty in the ads, hotter, and better service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaloo View Post
    My normal advice: look for the ladies that append "Thai" to their names. Usually more honesty in the ads, hotter, and better service.
    Thanks for the advice I will keep that in mind, if I go to see an asain ML again but today going to try an Aussie fingers crossed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ye man it's tricky, personally I'd totally enjoy getting blowie from an experienced 40-50+ year old, but that lying usually comes with piss poor service :/

You did good to walk away the moment you felt a bad vibe.
    Is super hard finding good girls out of the city/valley, guess only thing you can do is check this or other forums for good reviews.

Banned
    They are like Venus Fly Traps. But i have all excuse's covered in case i need
    a quick excite .Forgot my wallet , left me keys in the car or forgot to water
    my pot plants or feed my goldfish or budgie , hamster . Blah Blah Blah

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yer i used left the lights on in the car & forgot my wallet