Thread: Anna the Primidonna Princess..Don't waste your time

Anna.. the Prima donna Princess..Don't waste your time

I really didn't want to waste any effort reviewing Anna, and i thought after several days,
    my attitude towards one of the worst punting experiences may have waned..but no..
    I needed another punt elsewhere to erase the fowl stench of this one.

I have been punting for many years and from time to time you unfortunately do get W/l's like Anna
    it's part of this game.
    Its strange because I had seen her before and I had no issues then.

Taren Point have great girls..some hits and some misses.
    Anna is a definite miss and maybe she's been working too long there/in this industry,
    and this may be the reason she has this level of complacency.
    She could go back to her previous job..but then again her customer service would still stink.
    It just goes to show you experience in the job means nothing when your attitude is poor.

Pay me and i might see her but then again on second thought. .....!

Banned
    That's quite a shame but to me not a surprise. I've seen Anna about 4 times and the first 3 times were extremely memorable. The last one was my last time for reasons the same as yours.

She used to be one of my favourite repeat girls but it seems she's soured somewhat over the years. It's a real shame though.

Quote Originally Posted by lamb View Post
    That's quite a shame but to me not a surprise. I've seen Anna about 4 times and the first 3 times were extremely memorable. The last one was my last time for reasons the same as yours.

She used to be one of my favourite repeat girls but it seems she's soured somewhat over the years. It's a real shame though.
    Thanks Lamb, Just can't figure it out, my first time with her she was quite good,
    intelligent, well spoken and Horny as hell.
    If she was working at Ginza or other shops
    she would have been sacked on the spot with this sort of service level.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by astro boy View Post
    Thanks Lamb, Just can't figure it out, my first time with her was quite good,
    intelligent, well spoken and Horny as hell.
    If she was working at Ginza or other shops
    she would have been sacked on the spot after this unfortunate encounter.
    I've personally just moved on from seeing her and remember the good sessions. In the first sessions she told me about some dreams she had and after trying to complete them she was back. Maybe she's just bitter in general.

You're right though, in a more customer centric shop she'd not be there anymore. TP64 is more about keeping their "biggest brothel in Sydney" self created status I think and like shops like 533 they'll do anything to keep as many girls on as they can regardless of customer feedback.

Anna vietnamese falling star ...

Luckily I made same conclusion several years ago and have not seen her after that.
    Still remember memorable meetings with young, slim and charming Vietnamese student. Still from time to time you could see some mood changes accrued, but I was able to find some rapport ( or click like some punters name it ) and enjoy good BBBJ and on 1 occasion memorable anal.
    She told me about finishing study and going for real profession. She disappeared for some time, but t my amazement she went back to 64 and another place, where for reasons described above did not last for a long time... Think $$$ from graduate job was much lover WL $$$,so she is keep going,
    but being jaded not providing decent service. Sophie boss of 64 is not listening to regular punter and not encouraging girls to provide decent level of service. For this reason I quit 64 for all it symbolise and Anna as a lady to see. Don't want to spoil good memories of different person she used to be.
    If more punters vote wit their legs ( not accepting shitty service ) situation could change but I do not keep my hopes high !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wthing View Post
    Luckily I made same conclusion several years ago and have not seen her after that.
    Still remember memorable meetings with young, slim and charming Vietnamese student. Still from time to time you could see some mood changes accrued, but I was able to find some rapport ( or click like some punters name it ) and enjoy good BBBJ and on 1 occasion memorable anal.
    She told me about finishing study and going for real profession. She disappeared for some time, but t my amazement she went back to 64 and another place, where for reasons described above did not last for a long time... Think $$$ from graduate job was much lover WL $$$,so she is keep going,
    but being jaded not providing decent service. Sophie boss of 64 is not listening to regular punter and not encouraging girls to provide decent level of service. For this reason I quit 64 for all it symbolise and Anna as a lady to see. Don't want to spoil good memories of different person she used to be.
    If more punters vote wit their legs ( not accepting shitty service ) situation could change but I do not keep my hopes high !
    I guess I had the same memories as you. I had amazing bbbj early on but my last time seeing her she accused me of never seeing her because she only every did cbj.... it was my last time for a reason.

TP64 is off my list for the reasons you specify also. Quantity very much over quality. I used to love that shop though....

Good points Wthing,
    This is why the forum is good in informing punters of these types girls/ shops
    and so they can make their own decisions.
    After my previous encounter with her a while ago I was really looking forward to seeing her again.
    Cold, lazy, disinterested,moody, belittling, cocky are the adjectives
    that would best describe Anna in my session

"on 1 occasion memorable anal" interesting... she must have joined a Nunnery
    since, as kissing, even light pecks were virtually non existant !

AB -as a fan of Dostoevsky I could see a drama between liking money from the job( $$$ ) and hating this job, as an intelligent women capable of doing better career. She gained more weight, judging by recent photos and the culture of 64
    do not push her to perform with gusto. A lot of unexperienced punters go through the door and take sh--t service without
    too much hassle.

PS In my case 10 years + ago maybe I played with the right cards and just got lucky in 327 Riverwood ...
    Still remember high table. serving as a bed ! Memories ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lamb View Post
    but my last time seeing her she accused me of never seeing her because she only every did cbj.... it was my last time for a reason.
    Is she cbj or not? I thought that wasn't house policy, unless the client prefers cbj. Her photos look pretty good on the website, and being a rare Oz born Vietnamese in the Shire who speaks perfect English is no doubt an asset.