Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you see your regular WL too much?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Do you see your regular WL too much?

Question for the veteran bros or anyone else here, if or when you had a regular go-to WL at a particular shop, did you ever get bored seeing them? did the novelty wear off cause you've seen them so much?

Asking cause I've seen the same WL at this particular shop, 4-5 times so far within the last month and a half, each session gets better but I don't want it to hit a ceiling and get bored of her, doubt I would though haha

I have a punt once or twice a month generally and i have seen the same WL in the last 12 months aboit 8 times. I obviously enjoy seeing her but i am thinking it is time to try another girl. I get the feeling she would get pissed off if i saw a girl at the same shop so will have to go when she is not working
    😆

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Surely they can't expect u to be devoted to just her. Not like she be screaming at u in the lineup if u choose someone else

I don't do much FS , so as far as wls go, would hardly go back to see the same wl more than once, with the exception of Milo from 5 Star whom I have seen many times at the shop and also at the penthouse !

MLs though I have many regulars who I have seen more than 10 times .

But to see the same ml week in week out for a long period of times say more than 12 weeks in a row , there has only been two ladies :

18 yr old Tamara, 34 DD Cups blonde Aussie beach babe many many years ago at At Michelle on Newland St BJ

And then pre 2012 when I saw Yuki at 288 Wattle St almost every Saturdays for about six months - still no nude though - but the massage and Hj was exceptional !

Then I discovered Snow Lotus, then Silver Fox then Stanmore and then there were too many choices to stick with anyone girl .........haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the feedback bros.

@raybo lol maybe it is time man
    @paulgallen true, I wonder though if anyone has experienced an ML/WL get pissed at their regular for picking someone else
    @ahlungor damn that is some track record you have *salute* but yeah there's just too many ladies in the Sydney punting scene and gems to discover

Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Surely they can't expect u to be devoted to just her. Not like she be screaming at u in the lineup if u choose someone else
    It would be poor form, but you can't help but think she is going to be dissapointed. I would surely get a text afterwards asking why i didnt see her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Raybo
    So you reckon if you have not seen your regular for like 5 or 6 weeks and if she ask have u seen anyone else then just lie and say no ?? So we r suppose to be loyal ?

I certainly wouldnt tell her i had seen anyone else even if i had. Guess it becomes awkward when you have a regular.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I certainly wouldnt tell her i had seen anyone else even if i had. Guess it becomes awkward when you have a regular.
    The GFE was too strong bro, but as good as they get as a regular I hope their GFE doesn't wear off despite seeing them too much or better yet they change it to a whole new level of PSE.

Paulgallen's right though. We're not supposed to be loyal loyal, *we are punters after all lol* but obviously be respectful and kind to whichever ML or WL still.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    At some point I guess you will get "tired" of fucking the same girl. Some of my married friends told me this and that's why they resort to punting. But if you enjoy it so far, no reason to stop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    having more than 1 regular helps lol
    for me its not the case coz i dont earn enough to be able to go on 5 hour benders etc lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just enjoy your time mate.

They know you will see someone else too. But they do like you going back to them.

Regulars are good, they know what to do and know what you like.

Banned
    I can't afford to punt that often . So usually I
    just pick whatever girl is there at shop on day.

Banned
    Mixing it up is the way to go. Spending too much time with one denies you the opportunity of meeting others. As they say 'variety is the spice of life'.

Banned
    I can't get enough. But could use a new regular or two to 3 tangle with cutie boo.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    As i get older i tend to punt less. But i hv my regular in artarmon. Seen her for about 8-9 years on and off. But at the start used to see her for an hour per week. I did this for a year and stopped seeing her and after 2-3 yrs saw her again. Took another 2-3 yrd break and saw her like couple of months ago but i will think that will do. she was already in 40's and now turning into 50's

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    As i get older i tend to punt less. But i hv my regular in artarmon. Seen her for about 8-9 years on and off. But at the start used to see her for an hour per week. I did this for a year and stopped seeing her and after 2-3 yrs saw her again. Took another 2-3 yrd break and saw her like couple of months ago but i will think that will do. she was already in 40's and now turning into 50's
    8-9 years wow. I don't think anyone can best that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    8-9 years wow. I don't think anyone can best that.
    Seriously that's amazing loyalty. Not too mention I didn't know a WL sticking to this industry for so long. I have encountered far too much young WL lasting only months or even weeks and days before disappearing entirely.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Seriously that's amazing loyalty. Not too mention I didn't know a WL sticking to this industry for so long. I have encountered far too much young WL lasting only months or even weeks and days before disappearing entirely.
    I tend to be loyal one, if i find a good one stick to that for a awhile. She was very good, knew wot to do, excellent bbbj. But i noticed she is getting old. Anyway i hv seen many wls in this industry for more than five years. But i tend to punt with asian milfs. (In 40's and above)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ive found if i see a girl too many times then can run out of things to talk about at the start of a sesson. Thats why its best to pace the visits.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast