Thread: 1st AR ever for several Ginza Girls from a neat freak

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Post 1st AR ever for several Ginza Girls from a neat freak

After being hiding for a while, finally I feel that I need to post something. After several times of pop in and no luck, I finally knew that if I don't book, it is hardly to have chance see any Ginza girls.

I myself is a neat freak, so I do not accept BBBJ, DATY, etc. but do accept DFK. So my experience sometimes very different from normal people. I believe there are some people are like me, so maybe this will help a little bit. I do the AR in a timing order.

1. Keiko

She is my 1st punt at Ginza and she was GCP back then. I did not like her looking to be honest, also average body, but her service was good enough to make me like her. The funny thing was that she did not understand my requirement of CBJ, so in the shower she was doing her routing by putting my penis into her mouth. I was like hit by lightening and pulled out immediately. She was totally confused...lol...but I have to say that she is very professional, even if I acted like that, she still offered very good GFE and made me feel that I was in JAV (family theme). I would like to give 7/10 to Keiko.

2. Lisa

I read so many reviews of Lisa so I decided to give my 2nd time to Lisa. Booked her for 1 hr with nervousness (because all ARs said she is very wild). When the door opened, she was more beautiful than I excepted. She has a pretty bitchy face made me hard immediately. I told her my requirement(no BBBJ) and of course she had no problem with it. Because we don't have language problem, so she was talking dirty things through out the session. I liked it so much!!!Her dirty talk is definitely one of the best. Her licking skill is also top3 on my list. She understood my needs and gave me a neat freak style wild session. Only draw back of her is that she charged 20 for DD, which she usually free of charge...maybe because I told her particularly that I want it...I would like to give Lisa 8/10.

3. Anna

She is definitely my Top 1. Very beautiful and leggy. She just did whatever I wanted! DD like it is the end of world. Even when I am writing this and trying to recall, my little brother gets hard immediately...I can say that the session with Anna is one of the best sex in my life. Unfortunately she only works day time so I do not have another chance to go back...I realize that the better the girl is, the less word I can say. 10/10 for sure.

4.Yuna

I decided to try a Korean this time. After a busy day, I started the session with Yuna. I don't know why but she looks very familiar (sb else said that as well). Her looking was below my expectation but again, service was very good. Especially when she sits on you, the feeling was so horny. She is a call girl expert. Even it was only 30 min session, she was trying to squeeze a 2nd time, but I was very tired so I had to turn her down...7/10 for Yuna.

5. Angela

What a pretty girl she is. Although it is obvious plastic surgery, but who cares, this is not choosing wife...my eyes just could not leave her face for even 1 second...the best thing of her is when I was about to come, I asked her "babe, sorry I am coming I cant hold anymore, you are too beautiful, can I?" to my surprise, different to other WLs, she said No! I want more pls...fuck, then I have to hold for longer...very interesting girl. Only drawback is fake boobs, though it was a good job. 8.5/10 for Angela.

I believe that if I can enjoy the full service of Ginza girls, my rating may change. Compared to other shops actually all the girls above are 10/10 girls. But I have to admit that I am very fuzzy, haha. In the end, any recommendation for my next punt?

rcha086
    Thanks for your reviews. It's good that you prefaced them with what your preferences are as indeed most girls will react and perform differently. I've found that providing DATY nets me great service, particularly if the WL enjoys it thoroughly. But that said, your reviews are still relevant. Wilson recommended Angela for me previously but I declined and stuck with my regulars, but reading that she's very pretty and eager to fuck, perhaps I will take that recommendation next time!

I can only suggest Amber for you; she's very accommodating and listens to her customers. She may be a bit bewildered by your request for CBJ (she gives a greeaaat BBBJ) but she'll do it nonetheless. However she's probably had the most amount of plastic surgery out of all the girls though, but the fact that she's very accommodating (she talks to me about doing anal play but I don't like it) was why I recommended her. Venus is great, very pretty, great body, fantastic service, but not sure about providing DD.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    She may be a bit bewildered by your request for CBJ (she gives a greeaaat BBBJ) but she'll do it nonetheless. However she's probably had the most amount of plastic surgery out of all the girls though, but the fact that she's very accommodating (she talks to me about doing anal play but I don't like it) was why I recommended her.
    Can confirm, sensational BBBJ and a very service oriented girl! Once you get to know her she can get quite, shall we say, risqué, so exercise caution. Wasn't aware she was into anal play beyond a finger or two, but rcha086 is spot on with his recommendation.

I'd also recommend Jay. Probably my pick for best at Ginza currently. Amazing body and service.

Rui is a lovely girl too and offers great GFE. Hopefully she comes back as she hasn't been rostered for a while!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have to agree Anna is great and ao is K Alina. Have to book ahead to see them but worthwhile. Ginza is great and you can't really go wrong with any of them.