Thread: Winning on two fronts

Winning on two fronts

I was lucky enough too score a few days off work.
    What do you do on unexpected days off?
    Go punting of course.
    Things got interesting im my session this morning with girl A.
    Ten minutes into the booking while getting a cracking bbbj there is a knock on the door.
    Girl A in chinese speaks and girl B answers in chinese.
    Girl A lets girl B in for extra supplies for her room.
    Girl A returns to the bbbj while girl B watches wearing a bathrobe.
    After a minute girl B drops her robe revealing a slim figure shaved bush and b cups.
    Girl B jumps on the bed and joins in for a double bbbj and ball sucking while i finger both girls.
    Girl B swings around for daty and i happily oblige.
    After ten minutes girl A speaks to girl b and she gets the robe back on and both speak to each other for a few minutes then leaves me and girl A alone.
    At the end of my booking girl A explains girl B did not want too see the punter waiting for her as she has had problems with him in the past and joined us for little while hoping he would leave/choose another girl.
    Girl A also dropped hints that a threesome with girl B in a private setting can be arranged also.
    I wonder what will happen during tomorrows punt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lucky you! Reminds me of the slightly less extreme events that went on in the early days of snow lotus! If you're willing to share the girl/ shop details, please do!

Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    Lucky you! Reminds me of the slightly less extreme events that went on in the early days of snow lotus! If you're willing to share the girl/ shop details, please do!
    Haha brother birch, that reminds me too, yes, plenty of free doubles in the good old days of SL and later in Stanmore !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg

"I’m bi-winning. I win here and I win there.”

Maybe you're not on a Charlie Sheen level but yeah you could say you're bi-winning.