Thread: Jeannie. Thai genie

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

Jeannie. Thai genie

Over the weekend, with an opportunity to get to 227 on Tuesday, I had a quick browse through the roster and this one caught my eye.

Jeannie, Thailand, 156cm, dress 6, medium curvy 33B-23-33, fair skin, age 24
    (Friendly, English 6, Massage strength 8, GFE 7.5)

Alice had recommended Nana, but she had been taken by the time I tried to book her, so was happy to take Jeannie instead. Must have rubbed the magic lantern the right way.

Certainly lived up to the description. Very cute, engaging smile, toned tight little body with nice round bum.
    English better than 6 (she is studying it at college), at least 7 from our conversations. Massage skill good, but not quite strong enough for me. GFE good in part 2.

Well worth checking out if you go can get there on Tuesdays (which I normally can't).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Jennie a couple of months back and your post reminded me. I would say she had a body of 7/10, attitude of 8/10, part 1 of 7/10, part 2 of 8/10. She had a very engaging personality and was only interested in pleasing. Too bad she isn't working on many days - she told me just Tuesdays. Must be the study load or she just makes enough out of one day to satisfy her humble expenses. All in all a good experience.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapthrills101 View Post
    I saw Jennie a couple of months back and your post reminded me. I would say she had a body of 7/10, attitude of 8/10, part 1 of 7/10, part 2 of 8/10. She had a very engaging personality and was only interested in pleasing. Too bad she isn't working on many days - she told me just Tuesdays. Must be the study load or she just makes enough out of one day to satisfy her humble expenses. All in all a good experience.
    Or much more likely...she is working in other shops!

Shop Owner
    Jennie working with us on Tuesday only ~

Jennie, Thailand, 156cm, dress 6/7, medium curvy 34B-23-34, fair skin, age 24
    (Cheerful, fresh gentle with long copper hair. English 6, Massage 7/8, GFE 7/8)
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999