Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RnT with shower?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wwwxwh06 View Post
    Also will be nice if can get better body wash
    Bring your own !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do u trust the cleanliness of the towel in the shop? A ML told me once never to use them... I know every shop is different but i generally stay away from them if i could. Use plenty of baby wipes instead

Junior Member(有D料到)
    guess i wont any more sometimes the towels do smell.

Shop Owner
    Thanks for the feedback, we have already changed the new shower gel again, which is the popular Aussie brand Palmolive. Easy to clean and not leave much fragrance afterwards, let us know how you feel later ~
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, we have already changed the new shower gel again, which is the popular Aussie brand Palmolive. Easy to clean and not leave much fragrance afterwards, let us know how you feel later ~
    qv is not a bad choice ...

I'm probably going to regret this when my loverly shower room is booked out, but Summerville has 2 rooms with a shared shower.

I even bought Summer a large blue shower mat last week - noticed you guys had made it all wet when I popped past earlier today...

Banned
    It can be somewhat awkward if you have to walk through a public area where there is CCTV just wearing a towel around yourself with other customers waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It can be somewhat awkward if you have to walk through a public area where there is CCTV just wearing a towel around yourself with other customers waiting.
    Didn't bother me one little bit in the good old joint at Stanmore , especially when I would have either Coco, Mimi, Amy, Michelle , Sasa etc etc accompanying me........haha

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Those gel dispensers on the walls look good, too

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Bring your own !!
    and don't forget your own "microfibre cloth/towel"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Exclamation

Asian Sun in 197 Harris St has showers outside the massage rooms and bassins inside. Very clean place.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    227 has shower, but you cant shower with girls. so i just go to korean shop, 60 dollar, so girls can shower with you, rubbing your cock, and cbj, some girls may give bbbj, depends they like u or not

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Both Pyrmont and Sussex Star has never bothered me with their showers at the back. I quite highly rate their cleanliness and size. Also, Sydney Baby Massage has an ensuite in the upstairs room.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Doesn't seem to be mentioned here much, but 11a Norton has showers in the room.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    All in Harris st...Summerville 2× shower, pyrmont star.
    2 mins walk from star city !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    qv is not a bad choice ...
    The best but I cant see any shop using it due to the cost

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ribif View Post
    Any RnT that are around 50/60 for a NHJ with shower facilities? I've been going to Broadway and paying 90 so Id like to try somewhere else but Id prefer it to have a shower. Not too demanding about how the girls look but need to be able to touch them. Based in Rosebery but can go to CBD. Any recommendations?
    Jasmines/oasis Thai massage in Surry hills is $60-70/30min for nude HJ. They are nude from the start and inclusive price. They have a common shower. 429 Leichhardt is also similar. Also 208 Parramatta road Stanmore http://massageoasisstanmore.com/rates
    There are more Thai shops like this but further away from you

For Cauc, go to Kings Court on a Tuesday. They have half price on 30min massage so it is $67.50 for 30min nude HJ included. 1 hour price is discounted by $67.50, not half price

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12