Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 巨乳人妻系列 busty and innocent milf Mina at VIP Pyrmont

Banned
    He fooled me once but I'm not falling for his exaggerated reviews again..Geez he has bad taste.. I wonder how his wife and kids look like🤔

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Now I'm curious!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Now I'm curious!

Kill your curiosity bro. I have seen her.

Banned
    I'm concerned on what incentives he gets from the shops to write these exaggerated reviews to get other punters to go and waste their money on trash

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    Kill your curiosity bro. I have seen her.
    Did you write a review or something? Would appreciate your perspective of her then

I will but currently I have a list to go through hah

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Newbee

Quote Originally Posted by Newbee View Post
    I'm concerned on what incentives he gets from the shops to write these exaggerated reviews to get other punters to go and waste their money on trash

FINALLY, someone else noticing this bullshit. Been stung by his reviews before too, all these woman he rates end up being "fat, average looking old ladies." There's definitely an incentive in there for him, otherwise as you said, the guy must be one very unattractive individual himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyssac View Post
    FINALLY, someone else noticing this bullshit. Been stung by his reviews before too, all these woman he rates end up being "fat, average looking old ladies." There's definitely an incentive in there for him, otherwise as you said, the guy must be one very unattractive individual himself.
    Thanks for the attack, don't know who you are but you have complained many times in the forum for my reviews stating that you don't get this and that and something's wrong with my reviews , may be your the problem man , stop blaming others :

You were not happy with Iris (316/227), Vicky (Silver Fox) and Rebecca (14 Concord). All are my favourites and reviewed many times , and they are all very busty ladies so I suppose that's your type and you were not getting what I was getting, sorry mate, YMMV as always and that's punting !

Only one thing I would accept if that's my fault - that is if their boobs are not as spectacular as described - anything else, that's your problem who cares ?

And that Newbee person you are so agreed to was a serial troll and had been banned multiple times, of course you guys have the same opinion on me.

BTW, this thread is about Mina, she is a middle aged house wife with good size tits, good services, if that's not your thing, don't read ok! And unless something terribly wrong with you or your body, Mina will most likely give you Spanish which you failed to get from all those others girls you complained about !

If you failed again , sorry man, can't help
    You !

Banned
    Here we go again...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saturday working girls

Mina:💕NEW Chinese. Size 6、DD cup.Amazing body.Good remedial massage .Very patient service.welcome .

Candy:👍Korean.size 5 and DD cups. Top remedial massage and stepped back.

I wonder if I could make it to Pyrmont today, surely it won't be busy , would I get a nice session with Mina where we could make a lot of noise since no one else in the shop and Candy comes in to tell us keep the voice down , I strip her naked and Candy joins in for a big boobs milf double ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I wonder if I could make it to Pyrmont today, surely it won't be busy , would I get a nice session with Mina where we could make a lot of noise since no one else in the shop and Candy comes in to tell us keep the voice down , I strip her naked and Candy joins in for a big boobs milf double ??
    That will be awesome 😍😍😍😍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Two pairs of nice boobs (heaven on earth)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetits View Post
    Two pairs of nice boobs (heaven on earth)
    You should have seen Mina two years ago when her boobs were at least two Cup sizes bigger!

And back in the good old days at QVB - Busty Monday line up with Mina , Candy, Mia and Lisa !!!

Wow, that's something ! And big tits lovers paradise !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sunday working girls

Hanna😍: new girls, south koreans, size 5, D cup, good English dialogue, cute, tender and gentle, good massage, melt your heart!
    Worth to enjoy!

Candy:👍Korean.size 5 .Top remedial massage and stepped back.(booking only )

Quote Originally Posted by VIP Pyrmont View Post
    Sunday working girls

Hanna😍: new girls, south koreans, size 5, D cup, good English dialogue, cute, tender and gentle, good massage, melt your heart!
    Worth to enjoy!

Candy:👍Korean.size 5 .Top remedial massage and stepped back.(booking only )

Hanna's D Cups ! Natural breasts ??

Really ? 沒有報大尺碼?

是真的波波嗎?

D Cups 是否比 Mina's 啲大?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Might be time to revisit VIP , it has been awhile.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hello Ahlungor!
    Hanna She finish work back to South Korea last week.
    It is a pity that you didn't try her!
    But today there is a new lovely young Chinese students, her name is lina.
    It's worth a try!
    She work on Tuesday and Friday.
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by VIP Pyrmont View Post
    Hello Ahlungor!
    Hanna She finish work back to South Korea last week.
    It is a pity that you didn't try her!
    But today there is a new lovely young Chinese students, her name is lina.
    It's worth a try!
    She work on Tuesday and Friday.
    Welcome!
    Thanks, you must be someone helping Candy to post roster and write descriptions stuff, nice job. But doesn't sound like you know my taste. No problem st all .

May be I should just wait for Candy to send me those PMs in Chinese........ haha

Sister Candy did well in telling me before that she had the new shop, then Linda the Spanish Queen with big big boobs then Mina's coming out of retirement. All excellent tips !

All the best

Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12