Thread: Michelle is everything the reviews say she is and more!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Michelle is everything the reviews say she is and more!

Hi all,

First time to 42 Gladesville and decided to ask for a some recommendations for Chinese girls from the reception. They recommended Michelle, Helen and one of the newer girls and after going to the website and seeing the reviews I decided to book Michelle for 1 hour of diamond service.

Can I just say that everything the reviews say are accurate!

When she walked into my room the thing I noticed was yes she is very very tiny and has such a gentle voice. Definitely a girl next door type but that doesn't mean she isn't hot because I got turned on as soon as I saw her. We took a shower together and I had a good look at her body and she's well proportioned. Not too fat and not too skinny but just right. After we washed each other off that was when the fun really begins. As some of the other reviewers said, you'll need to be gentle with her but once she sees that you are then the fun really starts. Her DFK was amazing and genuinely felt like a GFE. After kissing her for a good 10 minutes we did some 69 and let me and I could instantly tell her pussy is tiny just by the fact that my tongue could cover the whole thing. She then proceeded to catbath me all the while coming up for some gentle DFK which kept me hard and wanting more and then I asked her to give me some more blow job and let me say that whilst the 69 was amazing, watching her go down on my cock was so much better. She really gave it her all and I could see some drool spilling down my cock which she lapped up and it was making me harder and harder so I asked her to hop on top for some cowgirl.

After doming me and hopping on top, as soon as my dick went into her pussy I can then understand what everyone was saying. Her pussy was TIGHT. It felt so amazing as she hopped up and down. I then went on to do some mish and then finished off with doggy. In all positions she was super tight and can I say that when I was in doggy her ass was so round it was breathtaking. After I came, we then cuddled and rested then she finished off with an amazing massage.

Overall I think 42 Gladesville is one of the best places I've been to and seem really consistent when it comes to the quality of the girls and the service. Would definitely come back and maybe try another recommendation.

Thanks Meng ! Hope to see u again soon !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Thanks Meng ! Hope to see u again soon !
    Thanks bro. Shout out to Gary who's recommendations have been consistently amazing. Will definitely be back.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Thanks

Thanks bro. Shout out to Gary for being amazing at recommending girls