Person's Name : Kiki

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Friday 21st October 2016

Photos : http://533willoughby.com.au/kiki.html

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 5, slim, young, soft skin, firm body, A cup natural titties, walnut sized nips.

Pussy: Fully shaven, prominent mound, large external pussy lips, naturally hairless lips.

Roster: Friday and Sunday and maybe other days. Can be unreliable.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, DFK

Review:

I have only just recovered from last week’s Kiki encounter. Sheesh.

Kiki has very limited verbal communication skills. No one ever seems to know what she is actually saying as she rabbits away. I have come to the conclusion all those verbal skills in most people have been channeled into love making skills with Kiki.

I won’t even try to give a detailed account of the experience as I have reviewed Kiki a bunch of times already.

Don’t go see Kiki if you are just looking for sex. She is great at that - but you are missing the point. Go for the whole experience.

Encourage Kiki to amp up her rock music, get your phone out and onto strobe, turn the room lights off, smile a lot, have fun, and enjoy the sensual experience of a nubile body in high heels dancing naked for you with the added benefit that you know at the end of the erotic foreplay session you will be having great sex. Who doesn’t like bonking a terrific body in time with rock music?

Amazing…..IMHO.

Enjoy.