Thread: (T) Melody - pleasant enough, but pricey Part 2

Banned

(T) Melody - pleasant enough, but pricey Part 2

So this place is on the first floor of an office building at 276 Pitt. If anonymity is your thing, then this place is it. It’s a Korean run joint with three Asian girls on at anytime. Very neat and tidy shop.

I saw their Wechat and booked Melody. She’s a tiny, slim Thai girl with a massive set of bolt on bazookas. She’s so stacked that she’s in serious danger of toppling over at any time. Looked very fake to me, but some might like it.

Part 1 was a reasonable massage. Part 2 pricing was very expensive. NHJ was the standard $50, but she wanted $70 for body slide and $100 for CBJ. Farrrk. For $150 at 42G, I can get BBBJ, DFK, DATY plus a root. When I declined the CBJ, she offered to lower the price, but being sucked through rubber is not my thing, so I said no.

I just went with the NHJ. She allowed a little bit of touching. She’s quite chatty and pleasant, but not worth a repeat.

She said she likes working there because the customers are office types and usually polite and clean. She has very little repeat business. Well with her pricing structure, she’s not really competitive. Okay to kill an hour in the city, but nothing memorable or special. You can get this type of basic service anywhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like the same model in this shop. I booked Jasmine 3 weeks ago. Fake photo for sure , but i still asked in wechat if the photo is real, and the answer is yes, which is a big negative point from me.

From beginning, Jasmine already mentioned about price, but didn't mention if touching add $60 (only mentioned NHJ $50), B2B $80. what annoyed me, she asked to pay first.

Anyway it's only 45 minutes, and i don't bother to try another girl....

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A lot of younger MLs are trying to jack their prices up. I've noticed it more in recent months.

Asking for $100 just for HJ + body to body (I've had this happen a few times now). And that's not including the massage price.. ffs

I'm going to stop going to massage places. Getting annoyed with MLs asking for extortionate tips and complaining when they don't get it.

Much better off just going to a FS shop where you know what you're getting with the normal service and price.

$100 and you're balls deep in some smooth young snatch. Perfection

Banned
    This is why I prefer to go to Chatswood for massage. The Chinese MILFs at the more than 20 massage shops there usually do a great Part 1. I really value a good Part 1 cos I have tired muscles all the time. Sometimes I will decline the Part 2 if they are too ugly. Usually I will agree to the $30 clothed HJ and just close my eyes and enjoy it. Haha. No need to go for the NHJ in Chatswood unless you get a nice young Thai chick who’s working in a Chinese shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also the base price for a massage is $10 more expensive. I would rather drive to Burwood, much better value for money. Also a bitch to park in the city

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good post mate I certainly won’t be going there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can vouch for the Korean girl Hana, good attitude and fashion sense, think Kpop material. Shes slim and pale with a small tattoo near her ribcage. But shes not that good at bodyslide as her description states

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    I can vouch for the Korean girl Hana, good attitude and fashion sense, think Kpop material. Shes slim and pale with a small tattoo near her ribcage. But shes not that good at bodyslide as her description states
    What’s she charging ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    What’s she charging ?
    Her NHJ is $60, I dont know if she does part 3