Thread: Anna, wish I know her earlier

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anna, wish I know her earlier

Can't control myself as got highly recommended by another punter from forum, so I went again today after my last visit this Friday, lol

Parked beside the shop, walked inside met Anna.

Anna intro:
    Around 25yo from my aspect, 163cm, D Cup, Top model figure, She looks like a noble Thai Princess . Melted chocolate skin, stunning looking, long shining hair, big enchanting eyes with bubbly, chatty & soft personality. When she shows her D Cup boobs and Super hot body, you will be extremely excited! The most friendly and passionate girl, open mind, must try. 5 star customer’s feedback, Highly recommended.

Her massage is quite good, kind of professional. Not just like some other girls who seem does not know how to massage at all. Like I said before, massage is my favorite too. I really enjoyed it.

Part 2, Told Anna to remove her clothes, she obliged. D cups super hot body revealed with very confidence appearance. Touch her hot body, hugging, face and body kissing. Hand job with oil on my private played with my junior and balls while I was able to slipped my hand to her thigh and curvy bum.

Good feeling of eruption, she kissed my face of completion. I hugged her hot body before we clothes on. After tidy up, I give her another $50 tip as I like her so much and we did not do any extra this time. But I am sure I will do something else next time.

10/10 GFE
    10/10 English
    9-10/Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is there any pics of here? I looked on weechat

Banned
    Pls add wechat: prettybabysydney to check out more pics

Does this Anna have tattoo on her?

Banned
    no, she does not have any tattoo from my scene.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing
    High rating will come

Banned
    WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/

New girl every day! From Australia, France, South America, Ireland, Malaysia, Philippines South Korea, China, Nepal, India, Mongolia, and so on

Now real prostate massage is available in store.

Banned
    WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/

New girl every day! From Australia, France, South America, Ireland, Malaysia, Philippines South Korea, China, Nepal, India, Mongolia, and so on

Now real prostate massage is available in store.