Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you post in your 28,000th post? Ahlungor will share with you his finest !

What do you post in your 28,000th post? Ahlungor will share with you his finest !

Quite by chance I saw that I was on 27,999 posts this morning, next up will be 28,000!

Well, not very often someone will reach that sort of numbers in a punting forum , especially now that I can't post much in my RnT thread, I'm only adding a few posts a day these days, so not sure when I will get to 29,000 or 30,000 if ever . So I thought may be I should post something meaningful, something Ahlungor and something about This is what RnT is all about !!

So I am reposting my first review on Mimi here, in it's entirety - well , there is nothing left that we should be concerned about: Stanmore had changed hand a long time, Coco is back to Hong Kong for good and Mimi has just retired, so this is all a distant memory now , and how great a memory it was :

For those brothers who had read it, or only read part of it, welcome for a repeat , for those who are new here or not aware of it, Enjoy !

@@@@@@@@@@

When the AUS99 Admin set up this section, I must say I have reservations if I would ever utilize this facility, but after my session with Mimi today, I am glad that this section is here so that I can report everything without any hesitation of can I say this and that. Of course, I will repost this thread in the AR section minus a few details for all to share. Here we go:

And I want to change the style of the review a little bit as well :-

Date: Sunday 2 December 2012
    Time: Between 2pm and 6pm
    Shop: Coco's Paradise Massage @252B Parramatta Road, Stanmore
    Phone: 0470-380-834
    Cost: $40/30 min, $50/45 min, $60/60 min
    Tipping: $50 - For Mimi, as usual ,paid my tips up front

Facilities: 5 fully enclosed rooms, 2 separate showers with toilets.
    Location: Rear lane access, ample off street parking, 10 min walk from Stanmore Station

Masseur: Mimi, 30's, size 8, 5' 4", all natural, full and firm perky shaped 36 E Cups, pointy and responsive nipples, excellent hand feel, no excess body fat, toned body, flat tummy and a bouncy tight bum, fully shaven. Mimi is Chinese/Japanese mix, she is pretty in my eyes and she has this unique look that is more Japanese than Chinese, she is quite elegant especially when she done up her hair during services. It's hard to explain, but if you can imagine an older Yakuza boss's younger wife or the high class lady in the Flower and Snake series, very sensual looking face which leads to nothing but pleasures for men.

Mimi worked in several Tokyo massage shops in the famous night life district of Roppongi for many years, she is very experienced and highly skillful and for all those brothers who are familiar with Japanese adult video and the Fuzoku industry, Mimi is your girl to get all those services you always wanted to try. I am confident that in no times, Mimi will have lots of repeat customers and advance bookings.

Now back to my session, I arrived at the shop with no bookings, as I have a free day and not pressed for time, I was happy to just meet the ladies and watch the cricket while I wait. I even helped Coco to set up her user name here.

When Mimi finished with her previous client, that happy dude was telling Coco on his way out how great Mimi was, which I was very glad to hear as I had never met Mimi before. My first sight of Mimi was quite unusual as she was totally naked, well, just wrapped around in a towel, she was seeing the client out and want to shower before putting her clothes back on, and I was very happy to see that happen, Coco was yelling to Mimi that she has a customer waiting - haha, that's me.

Ten minutes later, Mimi emerged from behind the curtain and I was happy with what I saw, she was wearing a short red dress showing her ample cleavage and sexy legs. She took me to her room and Coco again reminded Mimi that I was her big brother and Mimi should give me the best service - don't worry, Coco said the same thing to the customers before me too, not as her big brother of course but as her regular VIP, that's just standard Coco customer services anyway. And I can just imagine if this is your first time to the shop, Coco would have told her, this is our new customer, very important to give him the best services.............haha, no wonder everybody loves Coco !!

The massage table was already prepared, so I got naked ASAP and face down on the table. No towel on my back, Mimi asked if she can use oil, of course, oil it is, she started from my neck and shoulder, firm and with lots of strength but not that hard like Yuki and Shelley, but I like it, she moved to my back and along the spine, again, it was strong and firm but not hard and she used only her palms and not her fingers or fist or arm or elbow. It's the push oil style and I enjoyed that very much. Then the lower back, and my waist, Mimi climbed on and sat on my butt and gave me some really strong push oil from the bottom of my back upwards and back, I would have loved that when I had my back problem, but today it also made me feel great.

Left legs and right legs soon followed. Then Mimi used more oil and gave me some really sensual touches all over my butt, my ass, my groin, my balls and everything else in between and nearby a la Leng style. Now, I will be making quite a few more references and comparisons between Leng/Lisa and Mimi in the rest of the posts, and no points guessing who will be my new favourite by the end of the session............LOL

Now, you really have to enjoy this yourself to know how damn good it feels, and time was never an issue here, Mimi just kept going on and on and keep chatting to me and I just lay there to enjoy the time of my life, how good is this??

Then its time to turn over, Mimi hinted to me that she can give me blow job and full service if I want she took out a condom from her little bag and put it on the table. I wasn't looking for FS so I said let's see how good your hands are. Mimi quickly took everything off and she was talking to me as she stripped, this is quite sexy too, like, I am taking my dress off now, you want to see me naked? you want my bra off to see my tits, you like big tits? you want the panties off too, I am taking everything off for you OK!!

Of course it is OK, I pulled Mimi towards me so that I can have a good long look at this pair of great tits, my hands, my mouth and my tongue were all over them and her nipples responded by giving me the full standing salute. after playing with them front on, I turned Mimi around so that I can grab and play with the tits by reaching my hands around the front and I can watch my own hands in action from the mirror. I can do this all day. when I had enough, I lay back down and Mimi put the oil bottle next to me and said I will take you around the world, but I wont let you go to the heaven, I will use my breasts to take you there - how does she know I am a breasts lover, Coco must have told her all about me !!

So the hand job began, well, it actually wasn't really a hand job, it's more like a cock, balls, ass and groin massage and her hands were very busy going every where. Now this brings back a lot of sensational memories from Leng!! After Leng's departure, I found Lisa and I taught her everything I knew so that she could fill the void and Lisa became my no. 1 girl - I didn't have to tell or teach Mimi anything, she is already a master of the erotic arts. Coco already told me Mimi is very good and lots of customers already said Mimi was excellent with extras as she really knows how to suck and fuck but I wasn't expecting that Mimi is also a master with her hands !! She is different from Leng, I can't say who is better and which one I prefer (I will do a comparison at the end!) all I can say is, in the absence of Leng, Mimi is the best in Sydney at the moment IMHO!

The sensations and pleasure from my entire lower body was magical, I could have cum on a few different moments but Mimi won't let me, she stopped and moved her hands away to other areas to give me a breather. And as she built it up to another near peak, she just loosen up the pressure and I would fallen back down. And I just realised that I have not been touching her E Cups breasts!!. And I am such a tits man!! All I can say was, the pleasure and sensation I was getting from down there was so intense, a feeling I have not felt for a long long time, I was concentrating in my fucking mind to enjoy that and taking full advantage of the situation, playing with her beautiful big tits would be like a distraction to my concentration. And as I remember that there are a great pair of tits just next to my hands hanging down from Mimi's chest awaiting for me to fondle and caress, my right hand reached out to grab them. I confessed to Mimi on what had just happened, I told her I love big tits and she has beautiful big tits and I loved to play with them, but her hand job skills is so good that I forgot about her tits. Mimi laughed and took it as a big complement to her.

I have been calling Leng's hands magical hands, what can I call Mimi's, I wont use the name of the almighty but Mimi will be worthy of that ultimate praise, may be I can call hers "Hands of Maradona", all football/soccer fans will know exactly what I mean.

While Mimi had my manhood completely under her control and spells, I told her she is the second ML to give me this level of pleasure and that I think she is very very good. Mimi loves to hear that, she said a lot of customers didn't have the patient to enjoy her hands, they are more interested in getting a blow job from her or wanted to fuck her and they didn't know what are they missing out. I said your hand job is so good it may feel better than sex. Mimi said I am so glad you enjoyed my skills and don't just want to fuck me.

We were totally lost track of time, I said to Mimi you want me to cum now, I am extremely satisfied and if she is happy to let me cum, I am ready any time. Mimi said you sure you don't want me to suck you, I suck very well. What choice do I have? Of course I will be thrilled to sample more of Mimi's talents. And after asking me whether I want to use a condom, BBBJ it is. Mimi quickly cleaned up the oil on my cock and my balls and some of the surrounding area, here comes Mimi's little tongue!!

She started by licking my balls, my helmet, all around the rob, more balls and helmet but only licking, I was watching Mimi in action via the mirror on the wall, gee, she is one busty gal, and to see those big tits hanging down and my rock hard cock just completely disappeared into her mouth was a sight I won't forget for a long time. Now she is sucking !! and deep throat was happening every so often, I am just loving this, how bloody good is this??

And right this moment, I was thinking about the shop Styles, BBBJ/CIM but no viewing or touching of tits!! No bloody way, I want DTBBBJ, and I got it right here, Mimi may not let me CIM, I haven't asked but I don't need that anyway, there are other places on her body I rather have my cum to spray on!!

Now, as I don't go to FS that often, so I only got BBBJ once in a while, but I think Mimi is pretty good, she was better when she was taking it slow and deep, and I didn't feel any teeth. But when she quicken up, I can feel something hard in her mouth and I have to ask her to slow down, but over all, the blow job was very good but there are probably lots of WLs could do a better job. Hebe and Milo from 5 Star will be in front of Mimi, but that's another story.

Now, the blow job was also quite lengthy, and there were moments I was nearly gonna to cum and the gentelman that I am, I didn't want to just CIM without asking (afterall, this is our first date!!) so I padded on Mimi's back to let her know I was nearly there, Mimi moved one of her hand underneath my balls and gave my rims some stronger pressure, one of the finger was going in just a touch and that took my concentration away from my cock, so I was effectively pulled back from shooting. I told Mimi what she just did, Mimi looked up to me, still having half of my cock inside her mouth, didn't want to let go, so she just gave me a nob on the head and a wicked smile and took the whole of me deep inside her throat again, this time, she didn't look down anymore, just maintaining the eye contact with me and continue to suck and DT, and that sexy look just nearly took me over the edge again, and in comes her finger right on cute, OMG, I was back from the cliff again!!

How many times she's gonna take me around the world, I looked at the clock, it was 6.10pm, I think 90 min had passed, may be I should cum now, so I said to Mimi I want to cum, Mimi asked, you want to fuck me or you want to fuck my tits, I said I must have your tits today. Mimi said you can fuck the tits better when you are on top, OK, me on top then, oil between the tits and Mimi used both hands to push her breasts closer together so that I can slide my cock in between, (when was the last time I fuck a pair of big tits this way - it was Kiki at Burwood and she has hairy armpit and an untrimmed map of Tassie and she kept asking for more money, no comparison really .........lol)

Well, well, well what I was doing now is every big tits lovers' dream and boy, didn't Mimi make the dream cum true!! I fucked her tits a little bit and she was having difficulty holding the breasts together as her hands and the breasts were very oily and slippery. So I said, how about you go on top. so we swrapped position and Mimi's two big tits and the deep valley of pressure were right in front of me, I lifted my ass up so that my cock could go in between the tits, I actually like this position better because I get to grab the boobs and hold them together. Her big breasts are perfect for Spanish and tits fucking, and they are so big that my cock was completely disappeared inside her deep valley (may be my dick is too small.........haha) This is the perfect angle and position to slide my cock in and out of the breasts, as I gathered more pace and reaching my climax, I told Mimi my cock is making loving with her tits. Mimi said, yes, make love to me, I love your cock, my tits love your cock, fuck me, fuck my breast and cum for me, shoot everything to me, I want you cum for me now! and I DID !!

After I shot everything, Mimi used her lovely hands again to give me more cock and balls and ass and groin massage, only this time is much gentle and softer. I think all the great masseur has one thing in common, they all give excellent after cum services..

Mimi only got off me when my lil brother was back to his baby size. after some cleaning up, Mimi put a towel around herself and went outside to get me a fresh towel so I can take a shower, she went into the other shower herself, may be next time I will ask her to join me in the shower = 5 Star services !!

OK, by the time I finished shower and got dressed, it was nearly two hours since my session started, I wanted to pay for the extra time, but neither Mimi nor Coco will take the money. I walked into the waiting room to check the cricket scores, bloody hell, we were 550 runs behind and the RSA still has 5 wickets in hand. And there was another brother waiting in the lounge, so I quickly apologised and got back to the corridor, I told Mimi she has a customer waiting. Both Coco and Miranda were busy, so I yelled over the doors and said farewell to the girls.

OK, that's the review and I said I will do a comparison, so here we go:

1. Massage skills (general part 1) an easy 9, right up there with the best with her push oil skills. Yuki 9.5, Coco 9.6

2. Looks, all those brothers who think Coco is good looking should be happy with Mimi on her looks, keep in mind that they are matured milfs in their 30's, if you are after young mls, then don't bother but you will be missing out big times.

3. Overall body, well she is not 20 year old, but for a MILF, she is one sexy woman, her toned size 8 body should make most brothers happy

4. Tits: Sophie @501 still has the best tits from a ML. Coco's are perhaps 1/2 a cup smaller but firmer and nicer shape in my eyes, but Mimi's are perfect for Spanish and I love to be invisible some times............haha

5. Hand Job, a dead heat with Leng !! as I said they are different but Leng's magical hands are be all and end all, while Leng is younger, and has quite a nice pettie body, for me, you just can't beat the 36E Cups. While I haven't tried any more extras from Leng - Mimi will give me everything and that alone will set her above Leng as a complete package.

6. Prostate massage: didn't really try it, but had a little taste of it and both Leng and Mimi had told me they are professionally trained to do it. While Leng is not here, Mimi is, any brother who are interested should cum see Mimi and yes, Coco does have a supply of latex gloves in her managers room for you know what !

7. BBBJ: very enjoyable and competent deep throat, not the best but again an easy 9 out of 10. Hebe will be a 9.5

8. COT/COF: one of the best Spanish I ever had, COT is a standard out CUM, I had a great session with Coco on Saturday which had drained me quite dry so I didn't shoot a big load today, but if I would have saved myself for a few days, I am sure I would shoot up to her face - whether Mimi likes it or not, she probably won't mind, but I would have to be very careful not to get any on her hair..........lol

9. CIM/swallow, didn't ask, not sure, you may tried and let me know. If she does CIM, then good luck to Styles, with the complete package and everything else that is on offered, why would I go anywhere else ??

10. FS: it was offered to me but I didn't try, I should though, probably sooner than later, Mimi actually said she is very good in sex, so I guess I have to find out. May be those brothers already had the sexual pleasure with Mimi can share here.

Return factor: 100%, Absolutely !! and I am confident that Mimi may have a few more tricks and surprises up her sleeves...........haha

Well, it has taken me 3 hours to write this review, I hope its worth it.

Love to hear what other brothers have to say about Mimi

Have a good evening.

Cheers

@@@@@@@@@@@

PS. For the record, since the above first session, I have been seeing Mimi regularly in the past few years and I have followed her in all the shops she had worked (except 501)! And until most recent when she was doing private in Burwood .

And I must made one point very clear that I have Never had FS with Mimi - I actually wanted to and had offered Mimi big tips for it but she said no every time, and I respect that, I believe once the lady has established her master status in the Sydney market, FS is off the table, may be I had a very small window in her early days at Stanmore that she was willing , but since I didn't take my chance back then, I missed the boat.

As in my review above had imply that FS was on and I don't want to edit out what I genuinely felt at the time, it is necessary to clarify that important point here !

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Congrats bro. Massive tits...oops i. Mean achievement!

Banned
    Your 28,000th post you should apologize to the forum members for flooding the forum with dick pix, weather updates, sporting events, what is on tv threads, celebrity gossip, over hyped biased reviews and whatever else comes to mind.

More Dribble?
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Congratulations! It's great to see that you're one of the select members on this forum who has a legion of fans and haters... Keep doing what you do best... And fuck the rest of the nay sayers!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    More Dribble?
    Keyboard dribble at its finest!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Congrats on your 28000th post! What a milestone! Great AR on Mimi and thanks for reposting it for us newbies who were not around at that time to enjoy. Your knowledge, experience, recommendations and advice is highly regarded. Keep on posting brother!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Typical self-aggrandizing drivel from the resident shill.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You have so many fans here ahlungor lol!!

Banned
    WOW! 28,000 posts is sure a great feat. Congratulations Ahlungor.

The masters 28,000 post damn I have to say you put me on the path and now I'm left to find my own way. I have to admit it's a shame I never got to Finnish the masters trinity series. I only had 1 more to go as well...oh well maybe with a little convincing from your end I'll be able to Finnish my series one day and hopefully sooner rather than later haha

Banned
    Reads like a bit of an ad aimed at shops and ML.

Basically saying hey I've got 28000 posts, here is one of my reviews, for a fee I'm available to write reviews for you.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage King View Post
    Reads like a bit of an ad aimed at shops and ML.

Basically saying hey I've got 28000 posts, here is one of my reviews, for a fee I'm available to write reviews for you.
    Nice summary.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Typical self-aggrandizing drivel from the resident shill.
    Like it's an achievement worth bragging about.
    The shill is shameless!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Quite by chance I saw that I was on 27,999 posts this morning, next up will be 28,000!

Well, not very often someone will reach that sort of numbers in a punting forum , especially now that I can't post much in my RnT thread, I'm only adding a few posts a day these days, so not sure when I will get to 29,000 or 30,000 if ever . So I thought may be I should post something meaningful, something Ahlungor and something about This is what RnT is all about !!

So I am reposting my first review on Mimi here, in it's entirety - well , there is nothing left that we should be concerned about: Stanmore had changed hand a long time, Coco is back to Hong Kong for good and Mimi has just retired, so this is all a distant memory now , and how great a memory it was :

For those brothers who had read it, or only read part of it, welcome for a repeat , for those who are new here or not aware of it, Enjoy !

@@@@@@@@@@

When the AUS99 Admin set up this section, I must say I have reservations if I would ever utilize this facility, but after my session with Mimi today, I am glad that this section is here so that I can report everything without any hesitation of can I say this and that. Of course, I will repost this thread in the AR section minus a few details for all to share. Here we go:

And I want to change the style of the review a little bit as well :-

Date: Sunday 2 December 2012
    Time: Between 2pm and 6pm
    Shop: Coco's Paradise Massage @252B Parramatta Road, Stanmore
    Phone: 0470-380-834
    Cost: $40/30 min, $50/45 min, $60/60 min
    Tipping: $50 - For Mimi, as usual ,paid my tips up front

Facilities: 5 fully enclosed rooms, 2 separate showers with toilets.
    Location: Rear lane access, ample off street parking, 10 min walk from Stanmore Station

Masseur: Mimi, 30's, size 8, 5' 4", all natural, full and firm perky shaped 36 E Cups, pointy and responsive nipples, excellent hand feel, no excess body fat, toned body, flat tummy and a bouncy tight bum, fully shaven. Mimi is Chinese/Japanese mix, she is pretty in my eyes and she has this unique look that is more Japanese than Chinese, she is quite elegant especially when she done up her hair during services. It's hard to explain, but if you can imagine an older Yakuza boss's younger wife or the high class lady in the Flower and Snake series, very sensual looking face which leads to nothing but pleasures for men.

Mimi worked in several Tokyo massage shops in the famous night life district of Roppongi for many years, she is very experienced and highly skillful and for all those brothers who are familiar with Japanese adult video and the Fuzoku industry, Mimi is your girl to get all those services you always wanted to try. I am confident that in no times, Mimi will have lots of repeat customers and advance bookings.

Now back to my session, I arrived at the shop with no bookings, as I have a free day and not pressed for time, I was happy to just meet the ladies and watch the cricket while I wait. I even helped Coco to set up her user name here.

When Mimi finished with her previous client, that happy dude was telling Coco on his way out how great Mimi was, which I was very glad to hear as I had never met Mimi before. My first sight of Mimi was quite unusual as she was totally naked, well, just wrapped around in a towel, she was seeing the client out and want to shower before putting her clothes back on, and I was very happy to see that happen, Coco was yelling to Mimi that she has a customer waiting - haha, that's me.

Ten minutes later, Mimi emerged from behind the curtain and I was happy with what I saw, she was wearing a short red dress showing her ample cleavage and sexy legs. She took me to her room and Coco again reminded Mimi that I was her big brother and Mimi should give me the best service - don't worry, Coco said the same thing to the customers before me too, not as her big brother of course but as her regular VIP, that's just standard Coco customer services anyway. And I can just imagine if this is your first time to the shop, Coco would have told her, this is our new customer, very important to give him the best services.............haha, no wonder everybody loves Coco !!

The massage table was already prepared, so I got naked ASAP and face down on the table. No towel on my back, Mimi asked if she can use oil, of course, oil it is, she started from my neck and shoulder, firm and with lots of strength but not that hard like Yuki and Shelley, but I like it, she moved to my back and along the spine, again, it was strong and firm but not hard and she used only her palms and not her fingers or fist or arm or elbow. It's the push oil style and I enjoyed that very much. Then the lower back, and my waist, Mimi climbed on and sat on my butt and gave me some really strong push oil from the bottom of my back upwards and back, I would have loved that when I had my back problem, but today it also made me feel great.

Left legs and right legs soon followed. Then Mimi used more oil and gave me some really sensual touches all over my butt, my ass, my groin, my balls and everything else in between and nearby a la Leng style. Now, I will be making quite a few more references and comparisons between Leng/Lisa and Mimi in the rest of the posts, and no points guessing who will be my new favourite by the end of the session............LOL

Now, you really have to enjoy this yourself to know how damn good it feels, and time was never an issue here, Mimi just kept going on and on and keep chatting to me and I just lay there to enjoy the time of my life, how good is this??

Then its time to turn over, Mimi hinted to me that she can give me blow job and full service if I want she took out a condom from her little bag and put it on the table. I wasn't looking for FS so I said let's see how good your hands are. Mimi quickly took everything off and she was talking to me as she stripped, this is quite sexy too, like, I am taking my dress off now, you want to see me naked? you want my bra off to see my tits, you like big tits? you want the panties off too, I am taking everything off for you OK!!

Of course it is OK, I pulled Mimi towards me so that I can have a good long look at this pair of great tits, my hands, my mouth and my tongue were all over them and her nipples responded by giving me the full standing salute. after playing with them front on, I turned Mimi around so that I can grab and play with the tits by reaching my hands around the front and I can watch my own hands in action from the mirror. I can do this all day. when I had enough, I lay back down and Mimi put the oil bottle next to me and said I will take you around the world, but I wont let you go to the heaven, I will use my breasts to take you there - how does she know I am a breasts lover, Coco must have told her all about me !!

So the hand job began, well, it actually wasn't really a hand job, it's more like a cock, balls, ass and groin massage and her hands were very busy going every where. Now this brings back a lot of sensational memories from Leng!! After Leng's departure, I found Lisa and I taught her everything I knew so that she could fill the void and Lisa became my no. 1 girl - I didn't have to tell or teach Mimi anything, she is already a master of the erotic arts. Coco already told me Mimi is very good and lots of customers already said Mimi was excellent with extras as she really knows how to suck and fuck but I wasn't expecting that Mimi is also a master with her hands !! She is different from Leng, I can't say who is better and which one I prefer (I will do a comparison at the end!) all I can say is, in the absence of Leng, Mimi is the best in Sydney at the moment IMHO!

The sensations and pleasure from my entire lower body was magical, I could have cum on a few different moments but Mimi won't let me, she stopped and moved her hands away to other areas to give me a breather. And as she built it up to another near peak, she just loosen up the pressure and I would fallen back down. And I just realised that I have not been touching her E Cups breasts!!. And I am such a tits man!! All I can say was, the pleasure and sensation I was getting from down there was so intense, a feeling I have not felt for a long long time, I was concentrating in my fucking mind to enjoy that and taking full advantage of the situation, playing with her beautiful big tits would be like a distraction to my concentration. And as I remember that there are a great pair of tits just next to my hands hanging down from Mimi's chest awaiting for me to fondle and caress, my right hand reached out to grab them. I confessed to Mimi on what had just happened, I told her I love big tits and she has beautiful big tits and I loved to play with them, but her hand job skills is so good that I forgot about her tits. Mimi laughed and took it as a big complement to her.

I have been calling Leng's hands magical hands, what can I call Mimi's, I wont use the name of the almighty but Mimi will be worthy of that ultimate praise, may be I can call hers "Hands of Maradona", all football/soccer fans will know exactly what I mean.

While Mimi had my manhood completely under her control and spells, I told her she is the second ML to give me this level of pleasure and that I think she is very very good. Mimi loves to hear that, she said a lot of customers didn't have the patient to enjoy her hands, they are more interested in getting a blow job from her or wanted to fuck her and they didn't know what are they missing out. I said your hand job is so good it may feel better than sex. Mimi said I am so glad you enjoyed my skills and don't just want to fuck me.

We were totally lost track of time, I said to Mimi you want me to cum now, I am extremely satisfied and if she is happy to let me cum, I am ready any time. Mimi said you sure you don't want me to suck you, I suck very well. What choice do I have? Of course I will be thrilled to sample more of Mimi's talents. And after asking me whether I want to use a condom, BBBJ it is. Mimi quickly cleaned up the oil on my cock and my balls and some of the surrounding area, here comes Mimi's little tongue!!

She started by licking my balls, my helmet, all around the rob, more balls and helmet but only licking, I was watching Mimi in action via the mirror on the wall, gee, she is one busty gal, and to see those big tits hanging down and my rock hard cock just completely disappeared into her mouth was a sight I won't forget for a long time. Now she is sucking !! and deep throat was happening every so often, I am just loving this, how bloody good is this??

And right this moment, I was thinking about the shop Styles, BBBJ/CIM but no viewing or touching of tits!! No bloody way, I want DTBBBJ, and I got it right here, Mimi may not let me CIM, I haven't asked but I don't need that anyway, there are other places on her body I rather have my cum to spray on!!

Now, as I don't go to FS that often, so I only got BBBJ once in a while, but I think Mimi is pretty good, she was better when she was taking it slow and deep, and I didn't feel any teeth. But when she quicken up, I can feel something hard in her mouth and I have to ask her to slow down, but over all, the blow job was very good but there are probably lots of WLs could do a better job. Hebe and Milo from 5 Star will be in front of Mimi, but that's another story.

Now, the blow job was also quite lengthy, and there were moments I was nearly gonna to cum and the gentelman that I am, I didn't want to just CIM without asking (afterall, this is our first date!!) so I padded on Mimi's back to let her know I was nearly there, Mimi moved one of her hand underneath my balls and gave my rims some stronger pressure, one of the finger was going in just a touch and that took my concentration away from my cock, so I was effectively pulled back from shooting. I told Mimi what she just did, Mimi looked up to me, still having half of my cock inside her mouth, didn't want to let go, so she just gave me a nob on the head and a wicked smile and took the whole of me deep inside her throat again, this time, she didn't look down anymore, just maintaining the eye contact with me and continue to suck and DT, and that sexy look just nearly took me over the edge again, and in comes her finger right on cute, OMG, I was back from the cliff again!!

How many times she's gonna take me around the world, I looked at the clock, it was 6.10pm, I think 90 min had passed, may be I should cum now, so I said to Mimi I want to cum, Mimi asked, you want to fuck me or you want to fuck my tits, I said I must have your tits today. Mimi said you can fuck the tits better when you are on top, OK, me on top then, oil between the tits and Mimi used both hands to push her breasts closer together so that I can slide my cock in between, (when was the last time I fuck a pair of big tits this way - it was Kiki at Burwood and she has hairy armpit and an untrimmed map of Tassie and she kept asking for more money, no comparison really .........lol)

Well, well, well what I was doing now is every big tits lovers' dream and boy, didn't Mimi make the dream cum true!! I fucked her tits a little bit and she was having difficulty holding the breasts together as her hands and the breasts were very oily and slippery. So I said, how about you go on top. so we swrapped position and Mimi's two big tits and the deep valley of pressure were right in front of me, I lifted my ass up so that my cock could go in between the tits, I actually like this position better because I get to grab the boobs and hold them together. Her big breasts are perfect for Spanish and tits fucking, and they are so big that my cock was completely disappeared inside her deep valley (may be my dick is too small.........haha) This is the perfect angle and position to slide my cock in and out of the breasts, as I gathered more pace and reaching my climax, I told Mimi my cock is making loving with her tits. Mimi said, yes, make love to me, I love your cock, my tits love your cock, fuck me, fuck my breast and cum for me, shoot everything to me, I want you cum for me now! and I DID !!

After I shot everything, Mimi used her lovely hands again to give me more cock and balls and ass and groin massage, only this time is much gentle and softer. I think all the great masseur has one thing in common, they all give excellent after cum services..

Mimi only got off me when my lil brother was back to his baby size. after some cleaning up, Mimi put a towel around herself and went outside to get me a fresh towel so I can take a shower, she went into the other shower herself, may be next time I will ask her to join me in the shower = 5 Star services !!

OK, by the time I finished shower and got dressed, it was nearly two hours since my session started, I wanted to pay for the extra time, but neither Mimi nor Coco will take the money. I walked into the waiting room to check the cricket scores, bloody hell, we were 550 runs behind and the RSA still has 5 wickets in hand. And there was another brother waiting in the lounge, so I quickly apologised and got back to the corridor, I told Mimi she has a customer waiting. Both Coco and Miranda were busy, so I yelled over the doors and said farewell to the girls.

OK, that's the review and I said I will do a comparison, so here we go:

1. Massage skills (general part 1) an easy 9, right up there with the best with her push oil skills. Yuki 9.5, Coco 9.6

2. Looks, all those brothers who think Coco is good looking should be happy with Mimi on her looks, keep in mind that they are matured milfs in their 30's, if you are after young mls, then don't bother but you will be missing out big times.

3. Overall body, well she is not 20 year old, but for a MILF, she is one sexy woman, her toned size 8 body should make most brothers happy

4. Tits: Sophie @501 still has the best tits from a ML. Coco's are perhaps 1/2 a cup smaller but firmer and nicer shape in my eyes, but Mimi's are perfect for Spanish and I love to be invisible some times............haha

5. Hand Job, a dead heat with Leng !! as I said they are different but Leng's magical hands are be all and end all, while Leng is younger, and has quite a nice pettie body, for me, you just can't beat the 36E Cups. While I haven't tried any more extras from Leng - Mimi will give me everything and that alone will set her above Leng as a complete package.

6. Prostate massage: didn't really try it, but had a little taste of it and both Leng and Mimi had told me they are professionally trained to do it. While Leng is not here, Mimi is, any brother who are interested should cum see Mimi and yes, Coco does have a supply of latex gloves in her managers room for you know what !

7. BBBJ: very enjoyable and competent deep throat, not the best but again an easy 9 out of 10. Hebe will be a 9.5

8. COT/COF: one of the best Spanish I ever had, COT is a standard out CUM, I had a great session with Coco on Saturday which had drained me quite dry so I didn't shoot a big load today, but if I would have saved myself for a few days, I am sure I would shoot up to her face - whether Mimi likes it or not, she probably won't mind, but I would have to be very careful not to get any on her hair..........lol

9. CIM/swallow, didn't ask, not sure, you may tried and let me know. If she does CIM, then good luck to Styles, with the complete package and everything else that is on offered, why would I go anywhere else ??

10. FS: it was offered to me but I didn't try, I should though, probably sooner than later, Mimi actually said she is very good in sex, so I guess I have to find out. May be those brothers already had the sexual pleasure with Mimi can share here.

Return factor: 100%, Absolutely !! and I am confident that Mimi may have a few more tricks and surprises up her sleeves...........haha

Well, it has taken me 3 hours to write this review, I hope its worth it.

Love to hear what other brothers have to say about Mimi

Have a good evening.

Cheers

@@@@@@@@@@@

PS. For the record, since the above first session, I have been seeing Mimi regularly in the past few years and I have followed her in all the shops she had worked (except 501)! And until most recent when she was doing private in Burwood .

And I must made one point very clear that I have Never had FS with Mimi - I actually wanted to and had offered Mimi big tips for it but she said no every time, and I respect that, I believe once the lady has established her master status in the Sydney market, FS is off the table, may be I had a very small window in her early days at Stanmore that she was willing , but since I didn't take my chance back then, I missed the boat.

As in my review above had imply that FS was on and I don't want to edit out what I genuinely felt at the time, it is necessary to clarify that important point here !

Cheers
    This post will bite you in the ass.
    When mimi returns from her holiday and starts working again every punter who reads this dribble will want the "ahlungor" sevice placing undue expectations and pressure on mimi.
    Should of left the session in the memory bank and not posted it on a public forum for all too see.
    Anyway 28000 potss just proves you live your life vicariusly through this forum and other forums pretty sad really.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkernomore View Post
    When mimi returns from her holiday and starts working again every punter who reads this dribble will want the "ahlungor" sevice placing undue expectations and pressure on mimi.
    Should of left the session in the memory bank and not posted it on a public forum for all too see.
    Anyway 28000 potss just proves you live your life vicariusly through this forum and other forums pretty sad really.
    It is very sad as Mimi has been the victim in Ahlungor shameless promotions of this lovely lady.
    I've seen her once and only once but her age and looks is nowhere near the shameless ahlungor descriptions.
    Her service is top notch but based on looks alone I won't be back.
    If she does start working again this unfortunate ML will have to deal with the ramifications of what this guy has posted regarding her services and looks.
    Very sad!

Quote Originally Posted by lurkernomore View Post
    Are you brother massageboy ?

If you are, I can totally understand your concerns and we shall leave that to the lady to decide if this thread is good or bad to her.

And if you are not, then you probably don't know what you are talking about !

Firstly, at the time of starting this thread , my intel is Mimi had retired from the industry - so this post would not have affected the lady in any way as clearly stated at the beginning.

Secondly , if Mimi does return to work sometimes in the future, well, this same post which had introduced the master to Sydney RnT will do her no harm - IMHO .

And last but not least, if the lady has any concern about my post, as a paid advertiser , she can get this thread closed or deleted if she wants.

Ps. The Ahlungor services you mentioned above, although as always , YMMV ! But if I for one moment thought that I was special and I'm the only one getting the "VIP" treatments then I probably shouldn't be here.

And I also made it absolutely clear at the bottom of my post that I Never got FS from Mimi although I thought I had a chance which I didn't take at the time and have been regretting about it ever since , any other "undue expectations and pressure " on Mimi's part, I'm sure she can handle them all ! And deliver them in bucket loads !

Senior Member(無間使者)

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

What do you post in your 28,000th post? Ahlungor will share with you his finest !
    Hmmm. How about more biased, promotional material for the shops that give you freebies in exchange for positive reviews?

Yes please, I'll have more of that!

Because 28,000 previous posts weren't enough.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard2 View Post
    Hmmm. How about more biased, promotional material for the shops that give you freebies in exchange for positive reviews?

Yes please, I'll have more of that!

Because 28,000 previous posts weren't enough.
    Its all a matter of opinion but there's definitely something dodgy going on with that!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So is Mimi retired, came out of retirement or was she simply on holiday and got misunderstood by others?

Anyway, 28,000 post is a shit load! I often see Ahlungor getting hammered for bias reviews/promotions. I personally think it is fine. Who knows, he might be the owner/part owner of this website? I don't think there is anything wrong with it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast