Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hotel by the hour

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, Brother Wil,

Was that of course you have been to the Capitol for outcalls or of course you have been to the Capitol seeing Tiff or one of Tiff 's girl ??
    Everything !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    what's the hotel chain rooter?
    Sorry bro I think this isn't the case anymore.
    The hotel chain used to be called Formule 1 and the hotels were unstaffed for most of the day and had automated self check in and out. I remember using them a few times but it was a few years ago.
    Ive just researched it today and they have been taken over and are now Ibis and I think they are normal staffed hotels now.
    Damn shame.

I went to the Gold Coast a few years ago, even a 2 bedroom serviced apartment was unstaffed. They put the keys in a locker at the front , called the number on the locker, verified the booking, then I was given a code to open the digital lock and get the keys.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Sorry bro I think this isn't the case anymore.
    The hotel chain used to be called Formule 1 and the hotels were unstaffed for most of the day and had automated self check in and out. I remember using them a few times but it was a few years ago.
    Ive just researched it today and they have been taken over and are now Ibis and I think they are normal staffed hotels now.
    Damn shame.
    Formule 1 is now rebranded as Ibis Budget, with same standards and pricing. Both brands are owned by the ACCOR group.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Has anyone tried this place in Pitt St recently?

I recall some reviews a long time ago that weren't too flattering, but maybe it has improved since?

Got a need for it next week.
    It serves the purpose of providing a small room with an ensuite and tv for 1 or 2 hours if you need to meet someone. I heard the love hotel is owned by the same boss that runs the Chicago massage shop and it's right next door. I guess if they run out of rooms for massage, they just ask you to go to the hotel.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Well, I went yesterday to try it out.

My situation was that I had been picked up on WeChat by a Chinese MILF tourist in Sydney for a couple of weeks. She didn't look too bad in her profile pics so agreed to meet her. Looked good in the flesh too; only problem was she didn't speak a word of English, so our limited conversation was by translation on her phone. She kept boasting about how rich she was, but she is staying in some run-down shared accom in Glebe.

There were some good initial signs that she might be up for some action (but didn't actually commit); she even wanted to "have a look at" my place, but that is not an option.

Made a few enquiries about hotel rooms, but nothing available for under $250 over the weekend. I didn't want to book anything in advance in case she didn't come good; also didn't fancy paying for a whole night if she turned out to be a dud; nor did I fancy dragging her around hotels to find a vacancy on short notice.

So met her again yesterday, and got her to agree to some fun. So off we went to "Hotel Hourly" and paid the $99. The room I got was basic, to say the least. Just a large bed, clean sheets, a modern en-suite (but with no door/curtain), and a couple of small tables. Don't know if the "theme" rooms were any better. There was an air vent in the ceiling, but I think it was just blowing warm fresh air into the room. Nothing really romantic or erotic about it.

Anyway, although she seemed keen, this woman was pretty much a dud in bed. Certainly glad I didn't waste $250 on her.

Would probably use it again under similar circumstances. I'm meeting another woman from the same source this week.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the tips bros!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw an old western dude take a young Asian hottie up there the other day while I was having a coffee at Oliver Brown no guessing what they were up to

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Saturday? (Sprung?)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saturday night to be exact

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    (Phew) I was there in the afternoon.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    At least it has a rear exit. Better go in that way next time too

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    At least it has a rear exit. Better go in that way next time too
    I always look down that alleyway when I walk past to see if there are any sheepish males trying to sneak out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well, I went yesterday to try it out.

My situation was that I had been picked up on WeChat by a Chinese MILF tourist in Sydney for a couple of weeks. She didn't look too bad in her profile pics so agreed to meet her. Looked good in the flesh too; only problem was she didn't speak a word of English, so our limited conversation was by translation on her phone. She kept boasting about how rich she was, but she is staying in some run-down shared accom in Glebe.

There were some good initial signs that she might be up for some action (but didn't actually commit); she even wanted to "have a look at" my place, but that is not an option.

Made a few enquiries about hotel rooms, but nothing available for under $250 over the weekend. I didn't want to book anything in advance in case she didn't come good; also didn't fancy paying for a whole night if she turned out to be a dud; nor did I fancy dragging her around hotels to find a vacancy on short notice.

So met her again yesterday, and got her to agree to some fun. So off we went to "Hotel Hourly" and paid the $99. The room I got was basic, to say the least. Just a large bed, clean sheets, a modern en-suite (but with no door/curtain), and a couple of small tables. Don't know if the "theme" rooms were any better. There was an air vent in the ceiling, but I think it was just blowing warm fresh air into the room. Nothing really romantic or erotic about it.

Anyway, although she seemed keen, this woman was pretty much a dud in bed. Certainly glad I didn't waste $250 on her.

Would probably use it again under similar circumstances. I'm meeting another woman from the same source this week.
    So I assume there is no shower? Just clarifying as I may be planning on using this place in the near future. Everyone else's suggestion sounds pretty interesting as well. Thanks for the info guys.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Frank R View Post
    So I assume there is no shower? Just clarifying as I may be planning on using this place in the near future. Everyone else's suggestion sounds pretty interesting as well. Thanks for the info guys.
    The en-suite contains a shower, quite a fancy one at that. Great for two people

Junior Member(有D料到)
    MB MB, haha sorry, but thanks for the information sir it is much appreciated.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I always look down that alleyway when I walk past to see if there are any sheepish males trying to sneak out
    There's a few people use that lane. Even without any signage, an old aussie fart coming down the stairs with a younger asian girl, and a happy smile on his face, has got to arouse suspicions.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    At least in the room I used. I can only assume that the others are similar. Some photos on their web site

http://hotelbyhourly.com.au/

Formule 1 is now rebranded as Ibis Budget, with same standards and pricing. Both brands are owned by the ACCOR group.
    A contact of mine used to work for the Accor chain a while back. The staff benefits for getting accomo at staff discount is substantially low depending on the occupancy levels, room availability, location and star ratings. Lowest that person has ever had was at $65 for Ibis next to Hourly-blah-blah, on a good day that is. Policies and Procedures apply apparently, and obviously.
    My journey to the KimChi Side of the Lust nears completion
    Yet, I shall not rest here
    With the Lust in me, I shall master the Side of the DimSum and SuShi
    Through the Lust, our potential will strengthen and empower us all
    May the Lust be with us all, for all the journey of the Punters shall differ always

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, I used the facilities in the place today, shower was actually kinda nice ahaha. Though the girl I came in with wasn't too impressed with it from her initial reaction, she was the one who suggested it in the first place, but I don't think it mattered to her in the end. But yeah kinda what aussiegaigin said before, at least my room, one room with a shower toilet that can be closed off (two towels were provided as well). Bed on the side with some sheets, pillows and a quilt. Door hooks and adjustable mood lights. Kinda funny though, two small bottles of water were provided as well as a couple of condoms though when we tried to fit the doms on they were way too small, (I'm not even a big dude) lucky I brought some of my own, dunno if you experienced that one sir. Probably would make use of this place again should the occasion every arise, fulfilled its purpose.

However the "discrete" entrance wasn't really that discrete at all, we entered through the main door which was fine but when we exited through the rear there were a whole bunch of people just chatting in the alleyway. Didn't bother me that much because my friend just kept laughing at me because she thought I was being silly :P she was probably right though haha.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast