Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Language that turn you off?

Banned
    My colleagues call clients as darling or honey, but I don't. Too personally. One used to call like that and that guy coldly replied that he was not her darling! Bjt again, it's about personality. Someone like and some don't. Girls are not mind-readers, so please take it easy. I don't remember and actually don't care about name as I assume that guys don't want to reveal themselves so I should not ask somethings in person such as their names or where they live. If they like, they will introduce themselves. Anyway, I'm busy watching American horror story atm so I don't have much time writing detailed comment. Happy Halloween.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy tasman View Post
    My turn off is FOUL language
    Had a glamour desi girl once everything about her was perfect.
    As soon as we started screwing so start yelling out YES THATS IT
    F**K MY ***T OH YES F**K
    MY ***T!!!!!! Instant turn off!!!

P.s. Sorry for the swear words
    How about that for an editing suggestion?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    My turn off is FOUL language
    Had a glamour desi girl once everything about her was perfect.
    As soon as we started screwing so start yelling out YES THATS IT
    FUCK MY CUNT OH YES FUCK
    MY CUNT!!!!!! Instant turn off!!!

P.s. Sorry for the swear words
    I don't mind some dirty talk, had a WL start talking like this once and then she asked me to smack her and started barking like a dog ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I don't mind some dirty talk, had a WL start talking like this once and then she asked me to smack her and started barking like a dog ...
    That's funny,I knew a fellow that made his girl put on a woolly sheep skin and made her baa baa baa! roll play,at is worst!
    We are a weird mob!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's funny,I knew a fellow that made his girl put on a woolly sheep skin and made her baa baa baa! roll play,at is worst!
    We are a weird mob!
    Haha, that funny. Is he from NZ?

Senior Member(無間使者) HotSpicyJohnny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    My colleagues call clients as darling or honey, but I don't. Too personally. One used to call like that and that guy coldly replied that he was not her darling! Bjt again, it's about personality. Someone like and some don't. Girls are not mind-readers, so please take it easy. I don't remember and actually don't care about name as I assume that guys don't want to reveal themselves so I should not ask somethings in person such as their names or where they live. If they like, they will introduce themselves. Anyway, I'm busy watching American horror story atm so I don't have much time writing detailed comment. Happy Halloween.
    Thanks for the take from the other side of the fence
    Happy Halloween too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Funny you said that. I use my real name if the girl asks, and I don't mind at all that they do. But you are right, everyone is different

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What about matey?

I like when Asian girls says no worries without the Aussie accent

What's better, use your real name or aus99 login?

I too use my real name

Banned
    Never worried me . What is the lady suppose to call you instead Sir or Mr ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gammera View Post
    Never worried me . What is the lady suppose to call you instead Sir or Mr ?
    What about bro? lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow, that guy was pretty rough.

But yeah, I can tell they're coming with good intent, so I'm not offended, but just that it doesn't quite work out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Better than the silence treatment that i got from not 1 but 2 ml today. it has been a shiity day

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Northern mandarin is a turn off for me...

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Northern mandarin is a turn off for me...
    Hahahaha I'm not familiar of the geography with China but is it that really heavy thick mandarin accent? You know what's a dream listening to Taiwanese girls speak mandarin so eloquent and melodic

Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Hahahaha I'm not familiar of the geography with China but is it that really heavy thick mandarin accent? You know what's a dream listening to Taiwanese girls speak mandarin so eloquent and melodic
    Yeah, some Taiwanese girls do sound very sexy when they speak , soft and smooth and they have an unique accent too, the more sexy one is near poetic. Mena is one of them that I won't get tired of listening to.

Back to the OP, many of the well know mls would have a general degree of English deficiency . So they call all their customers darling or honey, nothing wrong with that , just being friendly .

Banned
    Have you ever thought that MLs have suffered from language abuse? I have, and somehow I've lost my confidence in communication.
    And some particular accent make me feel cranky and annoyed. Tried hard to be a nice one, but... I'm just human.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yea sometimes it wierds me out also, i usually introduce myself prior

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Strong Thai accent... i just can't.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by unodamlite View Post
    Dont know why but i am the same

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by unodamlite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeah, some Taiwanese girls do sound very sexy when they speak , soft and smooth and they have an unique accent too, the more sexy one is near poetic. Mena is one of them that I won't get tired of listening to.

Back to the OP, many of the well know mls would have a general degree of English deficiency . So they call all their customers darling or honey, nothing wrong with that , just being friendly .
    Yea. Tw girl have thay soft and weak tone to the voice which can be a turn on

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast