Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fake Cracker Ads....2 misses

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Fake Cracker Ads....2 misses

So after my mate's visit with Maya, It was my turn to try out a few.
    So trolled through cracker and found 3....but only visited 2.

First was another Maya, but this time, from Norway....

http://australia.cracker.com.au/Fema...t-sex/19313524

Pics looked stunning, and was actually looking forward to meeting up with her. Texts went well and ended up booking for a night visit. Turns out she's a Mid-late 60's eastern european woman with unwashed hair, and a (not to be rude, but) strange proportion head to body...think small head, normal body....since it wasn't her in the pics, I turned and left.

Called #2 and was told Sora was avail, I even texted if the pics were real...and she confirmed they were. I was thinking, "Great! Finally meeting up with a hot asian!"

http://australia.cracker.com.au/Fema...vices/21976702

Funny thing though, they both ended up in the same building...not the same room thankfully!! So it was a quick confirmation on a short notice booking.
    Went up to the room, and again...Sora wasn't a petite teen model...she was a mid-50's chubby asian woman...I even asked if she was Sora or just the Mamasan....she told me she was SORA....so I left.

Didn't try #3...just went home, there's always another day....01c539e9181eaaf9885b8af579dbc24b.jpg25760ebcb55b0799a87bb1474c7707a5.jpg

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I feel just a bit dirty just reading about your exploits.... And you didn't even go through with them

Banned
    Unfortunately much of the Earth has been explored and established. Great travellers like Marco Polo, Ponce De Leon and Columbus are no longer needed, and man's desire to adventure and map uncharted territory has fallen by the wayside.

However, you sir, are keeping this tradition alive and well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    X11, Believe me, I would have felt even dirtier if I did!!

shootermcgavin, it was my turn to try...and walking around the CBD and seeing many many hot Eastern European backpackers walking around in "almost nothing" (Love Summer Weather!)....I wanted to see if I would strike gold....unfortunately, I struck coal....in the head...through the eyes....falling backwards onto a spike....haha! I'll find my hot EEBP sometime...somewhere out there...she'll be mine for at least an hour.....haha!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    We must run the gauntlet of many poison chalices before we find our Holy Grail. Keep on your quest miniblack....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Choc-O-Block View Post
    We must run the gauntlet of many poison chalices before we find our Holy Grail. Keep on your quest miniblack....
    I will continue my quest Choc-o-Block and will let you know what I find!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Just go to a shop so you can at least see the girl you ar paying for
    Jonnyboy, I do visit shops from time to time...but seeing privates has been very discrete for me vs heavily signed shops.....
    More so, privates dont see as many clients a day as much as shop girls do....(at least thats what I'm told by privates). But your right, atleast you can meet and greet....but even then, your not guranteed service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i hate fake id, now on cracker, fake id is everywhere

Junior Member(有D料到)
    run reverse google image search will weed out lots of fakes

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sora has 4 different photo backgrounds, two different bedrooms, two phones, two different hair colours. I also look for repeated objects like bracelet, ring, necklace etc that might indicate same girl. Her colleague's model type shots are hardly quick selfies for a cracker ad. Two girls in same location though I'd be looking for same background objects.

Thanks OP.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fake ads are the worst

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I dont understand, how can these people even get an income? maybe one customer or none everyday? people just show up and walk off

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah yes cracker is fuck lotto

Senior Member(無間使者)

All ada are fake

So, guys cracker add are all fake. Just search back the picture and you will see its always stolen from a blog or facebook or something

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DownUnda View Post
    So, guys cracker add are all fake. Just search back the picture and you will see its always stolen from a blog or facebook or something
    Also good for reverse image searches - tineye.com

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All the girls in Rosehill, there's a few cause I've been to all are fake. I went to one the other day, the pics were obviously fake and the girl who was at the door (one i confronted) said to me 'the pics no good but service great' like seriously fuck off.

These ads are the worse, I honestly think if the pictures are fake regardless of how they are is a sign to go away.

I suspect they don't understand in Australia a fake ad or 'fake news' is something that isn't tolerated as well compared to their homeland.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for weeding out the fakes. But seriously, Cracker can be dodgy half the time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buns View Post
    But seriously, Cracker can be dodgy half the time.
    Your % is very high. hah

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I suspect they don't understand in Australia a fake ad or 'fake news' is something that isn't tolerated as well compared to their homeland.

....so you do not know of white/oz/ sex workers that have fake ads?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Everdure View Post
    ....so you do not know of white/oz/ sex workers that have fake ads?
    Of course. Lots. For the same reason. Get guys in the door and some will stay regardless. Either because they are horny or because they think "well maybe its the same girl.. when the clothes come off" or because they are pussies. If the girls used their real pics they would need to charge less and even then may not get customers.

What I find baffling is girls that are good looking using fake pics of other girls that are also good looking.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast