Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fake Cracker Ads....2 misses

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by webtelor View Post
    Have to agree to that. Many time have seen ads with the same pic of gals that is clearly from other sites.

100% and not to mention how a lot of ads are now saying '100% Real Pic' or something along those lines. A lot of it is sourced from Backpage International or young model asian babes from overseas (again if they look that good they wouldn't be selling their pussy for money, instead modelling) etc.

But yes, definitely can say Western Sydney with Parramatta and Rosehill being the biggest fake ads.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ballislife View Post
    Anyone reckon this is legit? I've reverse searched the images which have not indicated anything suspicious.

http://sydney.backpage.com.au/Female...7-990/83190852
    You aren't searching right then (or you didn't search them all). Use Chrome, and then open the full size image and go "search google for image".

I'll go with probable fake, at the very least she's lying about herself.

One of the pictures is taken @dressert_room on twitter, which is apparently a thai clothing store.

Another picture brings up another website advertisment, except in that one she claims to be "Korean/Thai". In the backpage ad she says she's Japanese.

If I had to guess, the video she posted doesn't show her face at all. I would guess she's a lot older but looks vaguely similar to the pictures that she's probably stolen from somewhere (or maybe herself from years ago).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think we've all had our share of .... unlucky cracker appointments

To the point where i don't even bother anymore

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by S2WOMEN View Post
    I think we've all had our share of .... unlucky cracker appointments

To the point where i don't even bother anymore
    imo the obvious fakes have a similar pricing structure, and r not waspy or thai

Ive found several authentic WLs @ Rhodes

Tho even these girls use photos of themselves at leasf several years old

cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by eltran View Post
    You aren't searching right then (or you didn't search them all). Use Chrome, and then open the full size image and go "search google for image".

I'll go with probable fake, at the very least she's lying about herself.

One of the pictures is taken @dressert_room on twitter, which is apparently a thai clothing store.

Another picture brings up another website advertisment, except in that one she claims to be "Korean/Thai". In the backpage ad she says she's Japanese.

If I had to guess, the video she posted doesn't show her face at all. I would guess she's a lot older but looks vaguely similar to the pictures that she's probably stolen from somewhere (or maybe herself from years ago).
    Why would she cover her face on video while revealed on pictures!? Definitely fake! The video looks real since she put the mob number there but photos are fake imho!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123