Thread: Vanessa Kareoke Club - WeChat

Senior Member(無間使者)

Vanessa Kareoke Club - WeChat

I have seen this person on WeChat - v111999111

Apparently its a hostess service with Kareoke... does anyone know more about it...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she looks good. a little smudgy around the face!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    seems some peeps keep posting the id, so she keeps having to change the account. seems they have over 30 girls available for a singalong and drink package. seems it starts at $80 an hour per girl. I myself have been eyeing it off and may try in dec.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am interested. Anyone know the current account ID?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think this may be the k joint at the back of Pinelands shopping centre in Sunnyb. hills. Saw something on Wechat about a year ago. From memory, $80-100 service fee for a slab that you have bought with you. Sounds expensive but really just $4-5 a beer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The hostess singK places in brisbane suck hardcore, charge you arm and leg for their service, drinks, room and then you have a chance to tip the girls who then ask silly prices. Seriously don't get into the trap here, if you want action your luck is way better at the usual joints and your wallets will thank you more too. In Asia its better but also gotta be careful on the fraud ones.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah these places are a rip off most all Asian go to with big $$$ book girls private rooms drinking and that about it end of night u spent couple of grand and got not much out of it .. if u want that sort of thing go strip club least ladies get the gear off for you ..better value

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgersodger View Post
    Yeah these places are a rip off most all Asian go to with big $$$ book girls private rooms drinking and that about it end of night u spent couple of grand and got not much out of it .. if u want that sort of thing go strip club least ladies get the gear off for you ..better value
    Ive never been to one. So thats it a bit of a singalong and get pissed with girls. If i was going to blow a few grand id just book all the girls at SS or Zen for a few hrs and say take me. Have to b better than being pissed and frustrated. 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah like private booths and pay shit loads for drinking with girls some the girls u can get dirty with but somewhat like a strip club but girls are clothed lol